It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncle of Ebola Nurse Amber Says She Did NOT Call the CDC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

You have to wonder if these last two are real nurses, they aren't using this for a catalyst to their 15 minutes of fame.

Funny, I made a thread the other day about this very topicwww.abovetopsecret.com... ....Even if Pham was a real case, I would bet my mortgage on the fact that Vinson is not, nor is this latest one. The only photo I have seen of Vinson looks like a Glamour Shots stock photo from years ago....

edit on 17-10-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The ever changing story... All this time we've been told that she called the CDC. Apparently that's not true. According to her uncle, Ebola Nurse Amber did NOT call the CDC. She called 'a team of Texas health officials' who in turn relayed the symptoms they were told about to the CDC. The CDC then told the Texas team to tell Ebola Nurse Amber to go ahead and fly.

I still want to hear a recording of that phone call she made to the Texas health officials and I'd like to hear the phone call between them and CDC. I'd like to know exactly which symptoms she told the Texas team about and what the conversation between Texas and the CDC was like.

ABC News

Vinson did not directly call federal health officials for permission to board a passenger flight Monday, instead talking to a team of Texas health officials who relayed her symptoms to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, her uncle told ABC News.

“They called Amber back and told her, ‘The CDC is OK with it. You can travel,” Lawrence Vinson said today....

CDC officials said Thursday they are looking into a new timeline for Vinson’s symptoms, with the possibility that she was exhibiting symptoms for days before she sought medical attention. "[We have] started to look at the possibility that she had symptoms going back as far as Saturday ... which has to do with the bridal shop. But some more information that’s come through recently, we can’t rule out that she might have had the start of her illness Friday,” Dr. Chris Braden of the CDC said. “We need to back now to the flight on [Oct.] 10th to give our investigation the right context.”

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

My personal opinion is, however the phone-a-friend game went (a so much more fun back in elementary school), Ebola Amber (who is Friends with Ebola Nancy Snyderman BTW), somehow, someway, let the CDC know of her travel plans, they not only said, "Sure honey have fun!", but obviously Texas Health did too, if this is the case! This now adds a THIRD guilty party to the mix. Amber can tell her uncle thanks later! I'm sure Texas Health will want to thank him too! Bet they'll send him a nice fruit basket! Now if this is true, that Texas Health knew, AND the CDC knew and people come down with Ebola because of them, in my opinion, they are culpable.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: MojaveBurning
Talk about crappy nicknames... Ebola Amber?

Typhoid Mary is known for her spreading typhoid. If people get sick from Ambers nearly week long shopping trip while sick, then she will have earned the nickname Ebola Amber. (it's not my invention .. I'm mostly sticking to 'Ebola Nurse Amber' )

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Bah, don't feel bad, I've been calling Dr. Snyderman, EBola Nancy for much the same reason for her little soup escapade. Thanks to her, a neighbor fired their maid who's brother was a chef at the restaurant because they were afraid he was exposed to Ebola because Nancy. (I'll have to find the link.) The restaurant has been closed. Hopefully their insurance can cover this because if not, their doomed. Most restaurants go under within the first year. I bet they don't take Ebola Nancy and her dang soup into consideration. Does insurance cover Ebola at a restaurant? (Ok, now I AM being facetious.)

Granted it's DailyMail but it was all I could find right now. I'll keep looking.

Maid only known as Vilma

Illegal maybe?
edit on 10/17/2014 by Anyafaj because: Links added

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
This is what these people do. They omit steps that actually occurred. Now, second hand information is different than hearing it from the horses mouth.
Come to think about it, Doctors seem to pay more attention to what the computer is asking them to ask patients than to what the patients are saying. If you tell them what your symptoms are when you come in, they blow you off. I guess this is acceptable nowadays. Never mind.

funny you should say that....about 10 years ago my girlfriend at the time has stuck her fingers into a mower (why is beyond me) anyhow i rushed her to the local private hospital and the lady at the counter was like "can i help you?" and i start a little panicked by telling her it is an emergency and we need to see a doctor like now,the woman looks at me and then at my GF who is in serious pain and shock,there is blood everywhere,she is holding the cut finger out which had a massive bandage wrapped around it covered in blood....it was really messy...

the woman casually looks down grabs a form to be filled out and pushes it toward my Gf who was just about to pass out...i stepped in with"are you f-ing serious,she is losing a large amount of blood from a nasty cut to her fingers and you want her to fill out forms first...seriously" the woman looks at me with a blank look and calls for a doctor and comes out with "i guess it will be ok to fill the paperwork out later"

from what i have seen from the medical complex if there is an outbreak of ebola we are all screwed

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

What's his phone number?

1-800-Mike Brown

aka "brownie" - the more things change, the more they stay the same.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

If Ebola came around here, the doctors would tell the patients that they need to take something for acid reflux and that they need to wear sunblock so their skin wouldn't get so red.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
a reply to: StoutBroux

You have to wonder if these last two are real nurses, they aren't using this for a catalyst to their 15 minutes of fame.

Funny, I made a thread the other day about this very topicwww.abovetopsecret.com... ....Even if Pham was a real case, I would bet my mortgage on the fact that Vinson is not, nor is this latest one. The only photo I have seen of Vinson looks like a Glamour Shots stock photo from years ago....

Maybe they saw your thread because the next day we see the video of Nina Pham looking as healthy as can one look.

from what I've heard ebola victims should look a lot worse,I also find it strange when searching I can't find any pictures of Ebola patients...what the heck is going on?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Okay boys and girls, if we really wanna go play down the rabbit hole..

We all know Obama doesn't like Rick Perry.
We all know Obama has made it clear he isn't a fan of Texas.
Rumblings that Perry might throw his hat into presidential race
Ebola comes to Texas..

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justaposter
Okay boys and girls, if we really wanna go play down the rabbit hole..

We all know Obama doesn't like Rick Perry.
We all know Obama has made it clear he isn't a fan of Texas.
Rumblings that Perry might throw his hat into presidential race
Ebola comes to Texas..

Grasping at straws. Made me laugh though.
edit on 18-10-2014 by Lyxdeslic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lyxdeslic

Hey Ebola is scary, sometimes we all need to laugh.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: thesmokingman

ETA: Funny, this lab worker "self" quarantined herself aboard a cruise ship....Nice!!

You know, I haven't researched this new nurse yet but when I heard it on the news I thought the whole thing was odd. Apparently she didn't or doesn't have symptoms but is self quarantined on a cruise ship. What happened to her home? How did she get to the cruise destination? Most people need to fly. It does appear very planned. "Hey honey, since I'm one of the nurses that had contact with Duncan, let's go on a cruise and then self quarantine in our cabin. Won't that be fuuuuun?" You have to wonder if these last two are real nurses, they aren't using this for a catalyst to their 15 minutes of fame. And righto, lets go flit about the world exposing hundreds when we should be self quarantining at the very least.

Galveston is about 5 hours away from Dallas so she could have driven there. But the other part of the story is weird, for sure. Belize says she is exhibiting symptoms, our government says she isn't.
edit on 18-10-2014 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
This is what these people do. They omit steps that actually occurred. Now, second hand information is different than hearing it from the horses mouth.
Come to think about it, Doctors seem to pay more attention to what the computer is asking them to ask patients than to what the patients are saying. If you tell them what your symptoms are when you come in, they blow you off. I guess this is acceptable nowadays. Never mind.

I think that the CDC should publicize the steps that each Ebola patient took. Duncan from the moment he set foot on the plane at home til the moment he was FINALLY admitted to hospital. Both nurses from the moment they started feeling sick to the moment they were admitted. Real information, not stories that keep changing.

Wouldn't it be prudent for them to make this available so that anyone who was in the same place at the same time could get help?

That would be too easy for the gov't.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

They would never do that, that would be admitting they mess up. They try to put the blame on everyone else.

Even if the CDC is found to be dead wrong, they just blame it on someone supplying them information, even if the information is irrelevant to what they did wrong. If they can't blame it on someone else, someone resigns because they are not a good enough liar. That's just the way it works.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Yea and there are other rumors that she called multiple times. You should just find a club to beat her with since you seem to think all this is her fault. For goodness sakes she volunteered to help a sick man.

<< 1   >>

join