It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS extremists to Impregnate Yazidis women to destroy their blonde-haired, blue-eyed bloodline

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...
Oh another "Incubater baby story" ho hum...
same old
facts be told:
looks like the so called "Christian White" countries are not the safest bet for feminine saftey
edit on Fripm10b201410America/Chicago01 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Fripm10b201410America/Chicago26 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

SERBIA is one of the lowest!?!

I call BS sir...So much of the eastern European slave sex trade is concentrated in Serbia that this really stood out for me. The UN has always downplayed it since its also a huge culprit in its propagation.

I would guess that your chart doesnt count sex slave trade or real estimates of actual instances of rape. It is only counting reported rape cases on file....If anything I would take a shot in the dark that your chart is just an indication of who reports abuses more.

Apparently Sweden doesnt let many go unpunished. I would prefer to be in a western Christian nation if I were a woman....
edit on 10 17 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
you know something? Do these ISIS moron realize that sometimes the females DNA will over power the males? Its why these tactics really do not work(unless you kill the infants that are not dark haired and thr mother of that child)

Then thats really no gurantee these days. They can get away from their captors and teach the child diffrently as well.
Really they are showing their ignorance.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hey Tad
just reporting the stats so I am not sure about the commercial aspects of the subject covered in the above chart

This ISIS PR gag does however remind me of a movie " The Great Scout and Cathouse Thursday ( Lee Marvin) ", where a rebel North American Indian, upset at the foreign encroachment on his peoples' land, and having contracted a dose of a sexually transmitted disease at a cathouse, was planning on heading to Washington to infect the president's wife and all the other high society wives by seducing them and giving them, and then secondarily all their husbands, a similar dose.
It was a comedy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join