It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republic of Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Had a weird dream the other night.

Was at dinner with a bunch of people, and it was time to pay the check, everyone was putting money in a pile. I only had a hundred on me so I started taking money out of the pile to make change for myself. The money looked weird and there was a 30 dollar bill that was for the Republic of Florida, it looked a lot like a US bill and it had a Palm tree on it.

I do not remember a lot of this dream, so I will not be able to describe more details about it, I should have taken notes when I first woke up, but I didn't.

Anyway, I really do not think this is predicting anything, but hey, one never knows.

Peace

edit on 16-10-2014 by cavrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cavrac

Your dream may be foretelling of a victory in Florida, hence the Palm symbolism. The Republic of Florida is of Civil War Succession Era, 1861. The collecting or counting of paper money typically symbolizes material gain, but also can be a warning for limited gain, slim margin. The number 30 is odd for currency, but the odd currency of a 2 dollar bill, means rare circumstances, whereas the 0 may be a magnification of the number 3, which is the number being expressed.

OK...here she goes. Charlie Crist will win in November, 30 days from now, the Florida Gubernatorial race. November 14, 2014. He is on his 3rd party affiliation, this time as a Democrat, a succession of sorts from the GOP, when he was Governor of Florida as a Republican. He ran Independent for Senator of Florida. Unprecedented and rare. The Palm is significant for victory. So...3 parties, rare, Republic/Secession, Palm/Victory, 30 days out.

Close enough for you? Oh BTW, check out the Great Seal of the Republic of Florida, circa 1861. Notice something? Also, Crist? Now, this may be a stretch, but I've got to...Christ? Not that he is HE, but it also leads to Palm.

edit on 16-10-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Interesting dream! Check out the story behind www.conchrepublic.com... and the Florida Keys. The border patrol set up a barricade on the Florida mainland, making everyone traveling the highway to and from the Keys show proof of citizenship. When a federal judge in Miami refused to issue an injunction to stop the checks, the Keys people declared they were not a part of the US. The barricade was up for days causing massive traffic jams and harming business in the Keys. Very cool and entertaining story! Maybe a part of your dream?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Beware.
Sometimes you know, dreams comes true.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov
Close enough for you? Oh BTW, check out the Great Seal of the Republic of Florida, circa 1861. Notice something? Also, Crist? Now, this may be a stretch, but I've got to...Christ? Not that he is HE, but it also leads to Palm.

Thanks for the reply.

Interesting interpretation, well we do not have to wait long to see what happens.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: lidobeachjesse
Interesting dream! Check out the story behind www.conchrepublic.com... and the Florida Keys. The border patrol set up a barricade on the Florida mainland, making everyone traveling the highway to and from the Keys show proof of citizenship. When a federal judge in Miami refused to issue an injunction to stop the checks, the Keys people declared they were not a part of the US. The barricade was up for days causing massive traffic jams and harming business in the Keys. Very cool and entertaining story! Maybe a part of your dream?

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, I read about that, before I wrote this thread I googled "Republic of Florida" and that came up in the results.

In the dream, I somehow felt it was like the future, I am not sure why, I think maybe I felt older or something in the dream.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
Beware.
Sometimes you know, dreams comes true.

Florida Man for President, woohoo

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
i tell ya, Florida doesn't have much of a choice at all for governor this time. i would move if one of them won and wound up being president of a succeeded Florida. now maybe if Jeb was here, but scott or fan toten charlie no way.
edit on 17-10-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

yeah, I liked it better here when Jeb was in office

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cavrac

Interesting dream!

Seeing a $30 bill would be odd and one labeled as Republic of Florida even odder!

As for what it means, the only thing that comes to mind is a fear of losing money on 401K, investments, pensions and the like. Everyone was pulling their money together, kind of like how an employer adds to a 401K, only to be surprised that it was not the typical legal tender (loss of investment value.)

I'm probably way off base but that's what came to mind

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

don't really have much to lose at this point in time, but my financial situation has been worrying me some

new topics

top topics

join