It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nina Pham’s Boyfriend Reportedly Admitted With Ebola Symptoms, Report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Not sure why but curious how there is nothing about this guy! Normally if someone is suspected of being infected they are given a diagnosis. This guy was supposedly in the hospital but there has been no news about him! Did I miss something other then the possible coverup that appears to be going on?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

He's doing just peachy. Plenty of room in his FEMA coffin

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I haven't found any updates or news on local channels, either, and I live here. It's very mysterious, especially since Nina Pham didn't even mention him in her speech.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So was it ever even confirmed that she had a boy friend???a reply to: texasgirl

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Valid point. The media might have ran with a story that had no legs. There was that corporate email though.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
So was it ever even confirmed that she had a boy friend???a reply to: texasgirl

They interviewed a couple of her friends on local news when it first happened and they 'felt bad' for the boyfriend.

And, yes, it was confirmed that the Alcon letter said it was a contact of the infected nurse.

I'm pretty confident he is, indeed, her boyfriend. I just don't know if he ever developed symptoms.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Okay. I'm thinking that by now we would know. This thread had a link that said he was negative. I guess he's real LOL. reply to: texasgirl

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join