It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nina Pham’s Boyfriend Reportedly Admitted With Ebola Symptoms, Report

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
this is a very scary report
if he got the virus symptoms today thats not a good sign

will wait to hear more about it on the news updates

He doesn't have any virus symptoms. This thread needs to be moved to HOAX.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
" Nina Pham’s Boyfriend Reportedly Admitted With Ebola Symptoms, Report "

It's spreading.

Even *IF* the information is "skeptical", how do we really know.

What do we *really* know?

Elections in a couple of weeks !!

The carnage is starting.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot
a reply to: GrantedBail

This is a false and inflammatory report.

If you would bother to read the statement from the Alcon CEO, you would learn that the boyfriend was not showing Ebola symptoms.

You are simply regurgitating right wing propaganda.

Well according to this report which is the most updated that I can find he is experiencing ebola like symptoms. Feel free to prove me wrong with an updated article. And by the way ....a CEO's word is no better than the media. Id treat both with skepticism.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
This was posted here like three days ago...somewhere.

i thought i saw that haha....i kept thinking i was losing my mind

however i do think this one is updated if that means anything
edit on 16-10-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock
I'll believe it (more) when Reuters or some other MSM prints it and the CDC announces it.

It's the same stupid Twitter screenshot on all of the (few) places that have picked this up.

I do hope he's okay. And her little dog too.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I do hope he's okay. And her little dog too.

You amuse me. Becoming one of my favorites here.

-----

I don't think this article is any more up to date. It's posting the same letter that was sent on the 13th.

link   

The screen shot of the report from Jeff George, head of Alcon, states that "The associate has not shown any signs or symptoms of Ebola...We are confident there is no risk for Alcon associates..."

This is clearly contained in your own source.

link   
Now that we all have our giggles out of the way...

Kindly refrain from the male genitalia jokes. Let's see if you can all "rise" to the ocassion.

Hope springs, eternal.

Consider this fair warning.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1
Awww thank you.

Speaking of Pham, she's being transported now, I believe to the NIH in Maryland (for anyone who didn't already hear/see this). [Link]

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust

This is entrapment!

---

rockpaperhammock good point. Don't trust a CEO. He may be trying to quell panic.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

If you would bother to read the statement from the Alcon CEO, you would learn that the boyfriend was not showing Ebola symptoms.

Well according to this report which is the most updated that I can find he is experiencing ebola like symptoms. Feel free to prove me wrong with an updated article. And by the way ....a CEO's word is no better than the media. Id treat both with skepticism.

Well, if the only thing the article provides for proof is the CEO's letter (which clearly states that he did NOT currently have any symptoms), I would say it's plain 'ole bad journalism at best, and a deliberate hoax to increase readership at worst.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hello again ketsuko, GrantedBail has claimed that the boyfriend was admitted with Ebola-like symptoms.

According to GrantedBail's own screen shot, this is false.

The screen shot of the report from Jeff George, head of Alcon, states that "The associate has not shown any signs or symptoms of Ebola...We are confident there is no risk for Alcon associates..."

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Sir, I quoted the article. The thread title is exactly as it appears in the article. I am not the one making the allegations. I just copied and pasted. Seriously, give it a rest.

On edit:

According to Dallas News, Rev. Jim Khoi of Our Lady of Fatima Church in East Fort Worth was told by Pham’s mother that a friend of her daughter’s had also been admitted to Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, although he was not told of the nature of their relationship.
Nina Pham will be transferred today from Dallas to a hospital in Bethesda, Md., according to a statement from Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas.

They are not saying according to Granted Bail, are they. Thank you.

a reply to: Diderot

edit on 16-10-2014 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
And, while we're at it...

Please refrain from the personal attacks and stick to the topic at hand. Further catfights down this road will lead to a temporary loss of posting privileges.

Again, consider this fair warning.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust

This...this made me laugh.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

Well, if the only thing the article provides for proof is the CEO's letter (which clearly states that he did NOT currently have any symptoms), I would say it's plain 'ole bad journalism at best, and a deliberate hoax to increase readership at worst.

gotnews.com...

according to this article the letter says he does have symptoms

www.theepochtimes.com... this article says hes being monitored for symptoms...i should add to this...sorry about the edits...being monitored by stating he doesnt have symptoms but is being watched for them to see if they develop.

Also why would you quarantine someone for #s and giggles? If that is the case the whole Alcon buisness who had contact with him should be quarantined.

You know from the past with the nurse flying they don't like to tell you everything until it comes out.

My concern is this...we haven't had a #ing straight answer about anything until its already past anyway...its hard to take in any of this until we hear the aftermath. We have seen how stupid just about everyone involved in this # is that it is to the point where I am not sure ebola wiping us out is a bad thing.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Something stinks about all of this.

The makers of Zmapp, in an attempt to speed up production of the vaccine, are going to use technology developed by pharmaceutical company Novartis.

Novartis just so happens to own Alcon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join