It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Astrology Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The premise can be simple or complex depending on your view of it. Let's say that there was a planet where a human was able to spin so fast it created a sort of freeze of time much like we describe as our life flashing before our eyes. The beings perception of reality increased so much that time around him seemed to freeze but really it remains the same.

Now consider that this being was also linked to what we would call a matrix and was in real time communication with other beings not part of his world. He would be expierencing the history of earth while everything was frozen around him. A sort of time traveller.

Now when he first began to stop time all the other animals and humans around him were mapped out on a display screen and that is what we see as the stars in the sky. During his nde his first incarnations were spent mapping out his surroundings in the world he stopped.

That is where ancient astrology comes in and now i believe that some of this can be proven not by me but by someone with math skills. Our size would be relevent to the size of our planet. Our planets size would be relitive to the planet he froze so to speak. Now the distance of our planet to the bodies around him would only be measured in feet from him but to us because of time and size dialation would seem like light years.

I put this in conspiracies because if we can figure our realitive size compared to our planet then that would give us the right numbers to figure how far each of these ancient beings really are from us. By all means please debunk this thought. Although this may not be the best description i am confident that some may at the least see what i tried to outline here.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I don't know if you're theory is right or not, but my head just spun a bit. Well done!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Or how about this. When we die we can either remain on our home planet and reincarnate even within the same genetic tree that we last lived in or we could travel across the universe to another star system and reincarnate in another speicies body. Astrology is the side-product of the human need for exercising the imagination. The arrangement of the stars in the sky is different from the point of view of each star. There really isn't any science in astrology, only tales & heresy.

originally posted by: deadeyedick
The premise can be simple or complex depending on your view of it. Let's say that there was a planet where a human was able to spin so fast it created a sort of freeze of time much like we describe as our life flashing before our eyes. The beings perception of reality increased so much that time around him seemed to freeze but really it remains the same.

Now consider that this being was also linked to what we would call a matrix and was in real time communication with other beings not part of his world. He would be expierencing the history of earth while everything was frozen around him. A sort of time traveller.

Now when he first began to stop time all the other animals and humans around him were mapped out on a display screen and that is what we see as the stars in the sky. During his nde his first incarnations were spent mapping out his surroundings in the world he stopped.

That is where ancient astrology comes in and now i believe that some of this can be proven not by me but by someone with math skills. Our size would be relevent to the size of our planet. Our planets size would be relitive to the planet he froze so to speak. Now the distance of our planet to the bodies around him would only be measured in feet from him but to us because of time and size dialation would seem like light years.

I put this in conspiracies because if we can figure our realitive size compared to our planet then that would give us the right numbers to figure how far each of these ancient beings really are from us. By all means please debunk this thought. Although this may not be the best description i am confident that some may at the least see what i tried to outline here.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Reply to[ post=18544831]deadeyedick[/post]

Interesting theory however not theoretically possible. Physics dictate that the person traveling at light speed or near a black hole would see it relative to their current perception...for example traveling at the speed of light or close to it the observer would only see objects that were moving at that rate. To move at such a speed everything would freeze. You wouldn't be able to perceive anything even occurring until you stopped. No transmissions or sensory out or in. This applies to any contact in the universe. I understand what you're getting at and a much more feasible possibility would be an addition of another dimension.

Persons or a God existing in say a fourth dimension would be able to look down into our world and see everything throughout time and history.
edit on 16-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

Think of it more of how the second has evolved in computing. Years ago a second was measured by a simple tic of a clock hand. Now look at what computing has done to the second. It is now broken down into so many parts that one person could spend years just mapping all the events that happen in a computer nowdays in that time it takes for a clock hand to tic. The second has taken on a life of it's own. I find the most evidence in the nde expierences and how many of us have seen firsthand what it is like when some part of us takes control and we see events in slow motion and those moments seem like they last hours but happen in the blink of an eye.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

I say that in the place above us where this happened there are no stars in the sky.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
We can even figure the rate at which the person spun. It is the same rate that the earth is spinning. Now take that rate and compare it too the size ratio of us vs the earth and you will find the rate at which time is flowing in the other place.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Think of it more of how the second has evolved in computing. Years ago a second was measured by a simple tic of a clock hand. Now look at what computing has done to the second. It is now broken down into so many parts that one person could spend years just mapping all the events that happen in a computer nowdays in that time it takes for a clock hand to tic. The second has taken on a life of it's own. I find the most evidence in the nde expierences and how many of us have seen firsthand what it is like when some part of us takes control and we see events in slow motion and those moments seem like they last hours but happen in the blink of an eye.

Bit even at a computers blinding calculation speed the results are only relative within the present time. A bug only covers vast ground when viewed from a bugs perspective. NDE experiences like ice had in the past are tied more to ascending to another dimension. I've accomplished similar experiences you're referring to when entering the blue room during meditation.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Well then i guess i am saying that if i were a bug i may not be in the same dimension as i am now. Like i said in the op what i say can either be verified by the math of the stars in the way i describe or it can be debunked but i do not have all the factors to know how light sound all come together in scientific relations in order to explain or debunk much here. I may not use the right words every time but the premise remains the same. A being on a planet increased his frequency so much that time seemed to stop on that planet but is really just slowed and we live or are connected to him in a way that what we see as the stears are just data points of a computer of sorts mapping out the whole layout of that other planet and the ones that pose a danger are closest to him and are the same constellations that we have studied for thousands of years. Much of this has come through visions and i even see some beings that walk among all the ones that have slowed in real time.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I think it's all about geometry, allignments and gravity pulls, which in turn has a strong influence on energy waves, so that we're imprinted and cursed by this Program, when we're born. And if you go into the interplay and angles of the planets, the aspects, its like being really cursed. When I read into my chart on aspects and my children's it was a bit of a shocker on so many tensions and family situations right there. Like a curse you have to overcome. Something to do with the matrix and I believe demiurges behind the scenes really messing with people.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Well then i guess i am saying that if i were a bug i may not be in the same dimension as i am now. Like i said in the op what i say can either be verified by the math of the stars in the way i describe or it can be debunked but i do not have all the factors to know how light sound all come together in scientific relations in order to explain or debunk much here. I may not use the right words every time but the premise remains the same. A being on a planet increased his frequency so much that time seemed to stop on that planet but is really just slowed and we live or are connected to him in a way that what we see as the stears are just data points of a computer of sorts mapping out the whole layout of that other planet and the ones that pose a danger are closest to him and are the same constellations that we have studied for thousands of years. Much of this has come through visions and i even see some beings that walk among all the ones that have slowed in real time.

I understand what you're referring to though but you have to grasp the concept that everything is attached to a string basically. It couldn't be located on a mere planet as everything in existence is tied to that string. Same concept as to how gravity effects all objects in existence. You're even being pulled upon by distant stars. The fabric of all things are tied together so if you were to move at the speed of light, you would appear to do so at any point within the universe. The universe is so massive yet it is all intertwined.

Your concept however is what scientists like myself use to "justify" god. I personally believe there is a being that exists outside our 3 dimensions. A being with said abilities would be able to look at all things instantly through any point in time. He could literally exist anywhere he chose and even pull cancer out of someone. You suggest vibration as a means to enter another dimension. This is a possibility as matter is both a particle and a wave. It may be possible to vibrate to a higher level. You should really explore quantum mechanics as I believe you'd find it fascinating.

***Note - I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU to pick up a book called 'Flat Land'. Given your current epiphany I believe you would absolutely adore this book which is written by a scientist who ended up committing suicide, stumbled upon a great concept very similar to your idea over 100 years ago.

I noticed you mentioned you don't have much knowledge in this field and would like to extend the offer to speak more with you and help if you'd like to expand your astrophysics and quantum mechanics understanding.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
yes... Astrology from the Earth perspective is really a communication device used by an other-dimension being/group to predict or prophecy the future...which is tied to the Earth viewed cycles of Astrology-Astronomy

that other-dimension being has already witnessed the Earth future and made us aware of these future events using the Astrology cycles...using All 24 or more cycles as layer after layer of proof that Astrology-Astronomy is reliable science and communication vehicle between that other-dimension entity/group & us Earth bound inhabitants

that's my bare-bones analysis without extra hocus-pocus, as it were

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
No, that's not how it works. There is too much chaos and too many random events happening between the things for them to influence each other. And not just sequential events, but non-sequential, reverse-time events, too. Past a certain point and amount of randomness, predicting things just isn't possible. That's why it's basically impossible to predict even something as simple as the weather more than 4 or 5 days into the future. Too many variables.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Hey thank you for the book recomendation and the offer to futher my knowledge. Your input is a benefit.
Most of what i say will not be understood by many and what we look at everyday has so many layers to it that to get into much detail about one aspect of our existance would be an injustice to the rest of it. I feel that i require a more general knowledge of everything to get tied down to one aspect. By far i am crazy by most standards and i am ok with that. My goal has always been to try to make an account of things i stumble on so that at the least it is out in the open for some to digest if wanted. I am aware of the strings in a way that would never be believed and will say that it is not really a string but more akin to the new nano wire technology. Of coarse that will make no sense to those who have studied the string theory but it is what it is.

I really have no need to take a modern understanding of all this because i am givin pictures or memories that have led me to my thoughts. If you take a different look at what i have said you will see that i am claiming that in the world above this one everyone is at a standstill and being targeted by a central computer somewhere and the motives behind that intrest me much more now.

To look at the picture the way i see it further i believe that long ago when this started we did not have all the stars in the sky we do now and mankind was influenced spiritually by the ones we did have and were recorded. That could be wrong but the point is that the beings closest to the event influenced early mankind and that is where we get all the different Gods and such and how some worship the one that is the earth and some spiritually follow the ones in the stars. This is the source of our battles here.

I will throw in one tidbit from the vision and that is that when the one began spinning to go back in time he had a mushroom spore attached to his leg and it ended up being cuught in the event and contained in that spores dna was the history of us. This to me is the reason for the mushroom kingdom religion of long ago and after having the vision i am convinced that much can be learned from that early civilization.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So i wonder if we could communicate with a computer that was spinning in the extremely fast manner i describe?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

ah - so to " explain " astrology - you invoke another even more complex layer of " explaination " that is again un-evidenced

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
But i offer a means of evidence that is above my paygrade and can be explored.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
To put it simply our sky is just another world and not a vast uninhabitated dark space.

On top of that there are no stars in the sky of the other world. Below us are billions of individual stars or peoplee that have no sun or illumination and the connect with us and live here because of the light and food. However i am starting to see how they too can be illuminated. What i am not buying into is the thought that everyone has to die in order to transform into something unknown.

new topics

top topics

join