It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airline Offers Explanation for Unprotected Man Seen During Ebola Patient Transport

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
Best laugh I've had after fighting poodles all day. Thank you!

ETA: I'm still annoyed I can't find the tail number of more of the Phoenix Air ambulances. I know they're hiding them from us on purpose.

edit on 10/16/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hmmm how'd that double post?

edit on 10/16/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
There is a remote possibility that he was one of the people experimentally vaccinated. Remote.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It was Judge Jenkins . He's all over this ebola thing y'all.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The explanation makes sense as long as hes wearing gloves and a respirator. He did look a little close for comfort, but they need someone with an eye out to help them remove the suit, etc. I would say most cases of care workers are due to poor removal of contaminates garb.

I have to agree with the vast majority of this. If you watch video at the below link toward the end with the ambulance, with the way the Supervisor is total focused on every move, this really makes sense.

Link

The suits vastly limit you sensory inputs- and by this I don't just mean vision. In an open air environment, with the patient in her own suit, the risk to the supervisor is negligible and the gain to the team as a whole is increased exponentially. That being said, he probably shouldn't have touched the bed, or the patient. But again- the risk is rather negligible here as it isn't prolonged repeated exposure.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: slip2break

except for the fact that its the men in suits that several times during the video have to keep him from over stepping his bounds.....

Look at the cases of this and how they said the nurses got this, how can you with a straight face, say this guy is protocol oversight , when hes clearly not following proper Biohazard level 4 dress protocol......

Seriously he even touched or damn near touched the gurney the patient was on.....

MHO no excuse......

its just another example of the failed CDC experiment on US soil

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
What do you expect from texans. They think the sun rises and sets intheir state if not their butts. Just look at bush and his arrogence. God help if a person is not perfectly white because you are less than human then.

Got news for you texicans, Ebola douse not care where you are from or what youre race or how much mony you have. you all go in a hole in the ground
edit on 17-10-2014 by Vivitarmind because: To much Burbon and Cola.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vivitarmind
What do you expect from texans. They think the sun rises and sets intheir state if not their butts. Just look at bush and his arrogence. God help if a person is not perfectly white because you are less than human then.

Got news for you texicans, Ebola douse not care where you are from or what youre race or how much mony you have. you all go in a hole in the ground

Just would like to take a second to point out that, on purpose or not, you are insulting every person I know/love.
Most of whom are not white.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join