It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airline Offers Explanation for Unprotected Man Seen During Ebola Patient Transport

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RunForTheHills
a reply to: seeker1963

I don't think they are clueless at all.

As a matter of fact, I believe they know exactly what they are doing. Well, errrrrrr, at least those at the top

Seeker1963, for the first time since the start of all of this I agree with exactly what you just said, I think they know very well what they are doing, but they are getting a little sloppy in their performance and some of us are starting to get suspicious.

I agree,the incompetence we are seeing now...we also saw on a fateful morning on Sept. 2001.

edit on 16-10-2014 by crazyeddie68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyeddie68

I agree,the incompetence we are seeing now...we also saw on a fateful morning in Sept. 2001.

I have been sick at my stomach, not being able to eat in fear for my family and after seeing this the light bulb finally came on. I will not continue into the winter months of being scared. If Ebola was in any way the threat they want us to believe this security guy would be completely suited up or would be at least 50 feet away from the patient.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

When no one could make a freaking call to ground all planes? Man that seemed like an eternity. Then it was so quiet afterward.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Was that the real Amber Vinson? Maybe this was a practice drill.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IWatchTheSkies
That is just the dumbest thing I have ever heard!!!! Everyone else is completely covered yet the "protocol supervisor" is immune due to his "supervisor" status !!!!! Absolutely stupid, and I find it a complete breech in safety for everyone !!!

Well he does have his clipboard...standard issue supervisor weapon..wards off Orcs, evil spells, and evidently, the Ebola! I don't know about you, but just knowing that this guy and his trusty clipboard are on the case makes me feel safe and secure.
edit on 10/16/2014 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/16/2014 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

“Our medical professionals in the biohazard suits have limited vision and mobility and it is the protocol supervisor’s job to watch each person carefully and give them verbal directions to ensure no close-contact protocols are violated,” a Phoenix Air representative told ABC News. “There is absolutely no problem with this and in fact [e]nsures an even higher level of safety for all involved.”

Yet two are walking up the stairs.

Why not make the vision masks bigger then.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ~LucidityYup..I am not saying that this outbreak is a false flag,but the way its being handled is really troubling.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I was talking to my husband yesterday when it dawned on me....a strange deja vu....

13 years ago people got scared and practically begged the gov't to keep them safe, even if it meant losing some of their rights.

Well, last night I heard myself supporting a domestic no-fly list. I literally clamped my hand over my mouth as soon as I said it.

That's when I realized that many of my fellow ATSers who, like myself, are very vocal about our thoughts regarding government overreach, Big Brother, loss of liberties, etc. are now WANTING things like medical no-fly lists for citizens with even the slightest chance of exposure.

Now I'm practically hoping that the cluster&%# we've seen from the CDC and Tx are intentional and part of a more sinister agenda to squash the growing crowd of discontented citizens. If it's not, and this incompetence and contradictory behavior is real, then we're all doomed anyway.
edit on 10/16/2014 by halfpint0701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
And yet, Mr. Supervisor's hand is ON HER BED.

Guess he forgot to watch himself.

Quaratine him. Now.

This is past ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: halfpint0701

Well said halfpint.I too see something else behind the outbreak in the US.

Could it be mandatory vaccinations or RFD implants?Who knows,but as we have seen in the past..."never let a good crisis go to waste."

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
[url=http://rgj.com/story/news/2014/10/15/passenger-screened-in-reno/17334223]

I heard about this on local radio this morning. A person who flew on Flight 1143 with the second infected nurse went to a local Urgent Care facility-- not a hospital-- after hearing the CDC request for all passengers on that flight to call. According to the article, the staff at the Urgent Care facility helped the passenger contact the CDC, who cleared him/her to go home, stating there was "no risk to the local community".

I just watched two rounds of local t.v. news and there was not one word about it.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I won't say that either but I will say I have strong suspicions that there is at least a coverup going on.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfpint0701
13 years ago people got scared and practically begged the gov't to keep them safe, even if it meant losing some of their rights.

Not all of us (and I know not you either). And this still pisses me off. We came off as cowardly imo. And the damn politicians are now using both ebola and ISIS to strike fear in the people yet again. Don't fall for it, people of the country/world!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Agreed,the question then is...what happens to the folks who are responsible for the break down in protocol.Fired...or promoted.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Not all of us (and I know not you either). And this still pisses me off. We came off as cowardly imo. And the damn politicians are now using both ebola and ISIS to strike fear in the people yet again. Don't fall for it, people of the country/world!

I have to admit I was falling for it big time until today. I now have no doubts this is another political scare the people game again for their gains only. I am finally on board with a lot of you now.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Meet the new US Surgeon General and his top advisors?

That's my guess.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Im surprised they didn't just refuse to acknowledge he was there.

"Guy not in a hazmat suit? What are you talking about? I don't see any of that on that video. Haha....guy not wearing a hazmat suit.....*snicker*.....you're so crazy......"

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: halfpint0701

I concur.
This is beyond ludicrous! So much so it has to be an act.
none of it is adding up. When I read about the second nurse flying with a fever. I felt that same shock and disbelief as when I turned on my TV to 9/11. Like omg!?! How is this possible?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

In the video, one guy in hazmat suit, grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the way. Obviously he wasn't capable of being a watcher. He was touching items they touched.

This is so #ing unbelievably idiotic!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

It does make one wonder if any of this is real.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join