It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel In The Bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Time travel has fascinated people for generations, leaving them with the same questions: Has it been done? Can it be done? Is it being done? Well, the answers to these questions are are discussed in these vids rather well. Please discuss the videos and if you like add information, or add useful input. If you dont believe in time travel or this conspiricy please dont troll this thread, your input isnt wanted here thanks.

Please watch the videos before you respond thanks.

Time Travel In The Bible Jim Wilhelmsen
Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Part 3
www.youtube.com...

Part 4
www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-10-2014 by worlwidemind because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: worlwidemind

Hey, why not?
I'll get to the videos later and give them a chance...
it's no worse than ancient aliens, interdimensional travel, rods to serpents, reptillians or any other biblical theory. Creative, really.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well it's all fairy tales anyway so why leave out Time Travel, it makes as much sense as the rest of it.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Do they mention time travelers at Jesus's tomb? I think that's probably the most obvious incident of a timeline incursion in the Gospels.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

This sounds like an interesting topic. I'm babysitting my one month old nephew and this will for me something to do during the downtime.

I've always had an interest in time travel, didn't realize there were time travelers in the bible.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I like Wilhelm's different way of looking at these ancient Scriptures. I have come across his website a few times. I even sent a few questions off and he answered them promptly. Very nice person.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Great Scott !!!! (Sorry, I just had to)

How about a synopsis for those of us who don't have 4+ hours to watch the videos ?

Personally I find the entire idea of Time Travel Fascinating ! Technically we are already travelling through time, at a snails pace. It's Fast Forwarding and Rewinding that we have issues with.

I'll be checking out the videos after work. S & F for you for what is sure to be an interesting thread.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It's customary on ATS to give a description of the vids you post. There are members who either can't watch videos, or don't have the bandwidth for hours of videos. Also, it helps to give some info, like where in the bible these incidents occur. And how about your take on the topic. What you think is possible and plausible.

edit on 10/16/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

It's customary on ATS to give a description of the vids you post. There are members who either can't watch videos, or don't have the bandwidth for hours of videos. Also, it helps to give some info, like where in the bible these incidents occur. And how about your take on the topic. What you think is possible and plausible.

I am a firm believer in time travel. The movies point to technology and how it may have been interpreted in that time. Various scientists like Michio Kaku clips are part of the compilation made by the author. A good watch if you have the time. Time travel certainly explains alot in the bible if you ask me. The videos have a very interesting spin on the bible and put time travel and space technology into the bible to make sense of it.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
John of Patmos claims in Revelations that he was caught up in the spirit and shown things to be. Then were are left with his report from his perspective which only makes sense from our perspective.

That which is and is not and yet, is.
edit on 16-10-2014 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
OK I'll bite a bit.

My thoughts.
Scientist are very convinced that teleportation is possible.
Now if this works hypothetically..

Then you have a beginning point..
The subject enters the teleporter.
Now. Hold their particles in the "The Cloud" say a hundred years.
Then drop them off at any point from point A to Z.
They would not have aged...and that time would be a blink.

Bring the back from point Z.
Get the future info..
And cause a ripple from there.

But that's just my thought if time travel is going to be possible.. Teleporter + I cloud upload= Time travel.

edit on 16-10-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
John of Patmos claims in Revelations that he was caught up in the spirit and shown things to be. Then were are left with his report from his perspective which only makes sense from our perspective.

That which is and is not and yet, is.

What's weird is that I was just watching Fox news and got the sense that John somehow got to watch an episode and wrote down what he saw. Then I checked ATS and stumbled upon this thread and your ensuing comment. Collective consciousness is more real than anyone dares to admit.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Il liked your post except for connecting me somehow with Fox News.

Shaking finger scoldingly, "Don't ever do that again!"

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah that's the other weird part. We're complete opposites, yet I seem to recall this not being the first time we've done that. I just can't put my finger on what the other thing was.

Anyway, to make this post on topic... particle physics suggests that time travel is indeed possible.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

There is indeed time travel in the Bible... Jesus Christ is the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, and He knows the beginning from the end. God exists outside of our time paradigm, in fact He is the one who created it.

new topics

top topics

join