It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

points - the problem of my drunken mind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Thanks Elevatedone !
[added for post length to allow post]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well, I suppose if you were here trying to guage any useful meaning from the points system, you could look at a points-to-posts ratio. As in divide your total number of points by your number of posts. Not that this really means anything to me, but since we're on the subject-

Example:
Just previous to this post I had 31766 points and 249 posts, so

31766/249=

127.57 Point to post average. (gee, we could call it PTPA? And then, wow, we could have a special forum for only those with higher than, say, a 100 PTPA. Pfft.) So what does it mean? Nothing to me. I ain't here for the points. I am here mostly to research and learn, but certain posts really tick me off, as I suppose my posts do to some others. But hey, it's all good.

[edit on 10-12-2004 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenMinded
I nominate elevatedone for 1 million ATS points for the Steelers logo!

yea, I like this idea ...

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
All I can really think of is "Bah Humbug!" I rarely use mine....I don't even know how many I have (will bother to look after this post because now I'm curious)....
The biggest thing I did with points was use it to buy space for a pic I made of that big rock thrown by the Palestinians at Israel Army Tanks. Oby, was that ages ago...I barely could figure out how to do that mcuh, at the time, lmao.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hey, I think I dropped some points. They fell out of my pocket. Has anybody seen them. If you do, give them back, K? Thanks.

ahhh, I got nuthin'...

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Points? I don't need no stinking points

top topics

<< 1   >>

join