It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Members of Congress to grill CDC at Ebola hearing-Live Feed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Friedan just screwed up...his best answer should have been " I can't speak to State Dept Poilcy" Someone didn't prep him very well!

In response to who advises him on closing the borders.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum_Squirrel

Fauci stated 2 beds for NIH... doesn't sound very prepared to me.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
is it just me or is Friedan looking rather uncomfortable sitting there. something springs to mind " A** hitting the floor "

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Killjoy1234
is it just me or is Friedan looking rather uncomfortable sitting there. something springs to mind " A** hitting the floor "

agree and i think its gonna get worse for him very quickly.

Q

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum_Squirrel

Can you see a possible resignation after this hearing? He is stuttering and seems to be fumbling his words alot.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Frieden became immediately evasive on who in the administration is telling him to protect the position that there should be no travel restrictions.

He got off easy on that.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Every administration picks & chooses who to throw under the bus, looks like he's been told to ride this out. Normally after he resigns he'll be offered a very nice job with a private company.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Looking at his face i cant help but think that this is the face of the man who (unknown to him at the time ) signed the planets death sentence and now knows it

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

See my post above...he fumbled it badly!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Here we go - the blame game.

Congress, useless for a decade or two, has given huge power to control people and huge sums of money to corporations. People get top level jobs to get rich and don't do much for the pay. Money goes to the wealthy players with little in return.
The majority of preparation was check deposits.

But Congress will hold hearings to deflect the blame from them or an administration running the country.

Hopefully someone breaks down and accidentally works at their job in science today and tomorrow and works toward a solution to this problem.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well thank you, Mr. Waxman...you just, very neatly, let Frieden off the hook.

Yes, they have a very difficult job. It's too bad they didn't do a half-way decent job of it.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Killjoy1234

Looking at his face i cant help but think that this is the face

But you can not judge a book by it's cover so why speculate?

Concentrate on what is being said. The questions being asked
and the answers given. Respectfully of course.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Sounds like Waxman is assisting friedan in holding to the current administrations party line.....
Holy Cheetos!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

i understand what your saying my friend. i was merely making an observation. do you never just have that feeling that you can sense how someone is feeling from there eyes?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Waxman obviously does not support a travel ban.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Can't limit air travel because of the porous borders.

"Do we need to worry about securing a southern and northern border?" - Congress person

DUH...
edit on 10/16/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
They are taking all information (to add to the database) from everyone coming across both our Northern and Southern borders?

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?????????

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Better yet how does she think we (the USA) have the authority to quarantine citizens of another country in their own country???

link   
a reply to: Jansy
No one asked Frieden if people from Hot Zones are going around the system anyway. Seems as if this could possibly be happening already to avoid the "checks." Argh.

edit on 16-10-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Caver78

No, the Department of State is too busy doing things like giving out multi-million dollar contracts to air ambulance companies to fly ebola patients around.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join