It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I might be making a Religion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

I think he means he is a channeler not a summoner.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

i don't want to be strung up on a cross, as im mortal. and can very much bleed and die.

I don't want to be a martyr when i dont have to be and i'd rather have other create their own experiences without having me fly across the world just to make an alien do a guest appearance.

Come to where i live and il do it for you other than that you need to take the nessisary steps yourself.
edit on 16-10-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

Come to where i live and il do it for you other than that you need to take the nessisary steps yourself.

Do you live in a state where pot is legal for recreational use?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MGaddafi

not a channeller lol i don't know exactly how channelling works.

I mean literal activity. Stuff you me and anybody can see.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm in BC canada so i'm not exactly in a state and no its not legal here.

There are dispensaries in vancouver tho if you wanted to know lol im not in vancouver tho im in Squamish.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There can only be one.
Praise Bob!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

This reminds me of a futurama episode where they keep saying praise ABBA

Well ABBA in Hebrew means father. Wierd I must say becuase we know Matt Groening knows more than what he says.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The greys are just brain cells of the speggiti monster we live inside. No matter how hard you try you will never escape your reality even if it is hidden from you now.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It's not a religion it's a secret. Shhh.

Not for the faint hearted...

edit on 16-10-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Greetings and Salutations- I can dig it!... Is what You type been easier since the dimensional shift? Sometimes when I'm meditating one of My dogs will start to howl something fierce, I wouldn't mind "chatting" but if it is going to affect the dogs, then maybe out on the water? If it was a simple, non-aggressive bark that would be one thing but She is pretty adamant and the extra weight won't help if She accompanies Her howling w/a jump or 3... I'd also mention that I have a pretty active 'Spirit Guide' when I'm out on the lakes, would that be a problem? If not a problem, then I'd be up for a "visit"... a verbal 'quid pro quo' , no probes?

Why not? and rest assured that I'd NEVER, EVER make a religion™ out of it as My personal beliefs as a "common passerby" are Hunab Ku is FREE, God is FREE.. (second post in a row where I typed these very words...) Not only that, I think if You/I are on the 'same page' this 'entity' was earlier mistaken as God(s) and/or Angels and along the way either 'the message' and/or "messenger" got distorted/corrupted.

namaste

P.S. My last dosha/guna was Pitta/Sattva if that helps...
P.S.S. I'm also not going to go door to door and/or telephone solicitation, nor will I slay anyOne to 'prove anything'.. I stand to pee (most of the time) so if Y'all don't believe Me, I "apologize" Remember: LOVE is having to never say/type/utter "sorry" so Y'all receive 'apologize' instead...

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Are You near Medicine Hat? I played pro baseball and one of the teams was the Medicine Hat BlueJays. This was in 1985 Pioneer League and the Canadian Brewers were on strike that Summer. There were still beer sales but We had to buy the Rainier™ w/the BIG RED R. (It is still My favorite beer and being a 'drunk' who chooses not to drink, I have plenty of samples tested...) The hotel was down the street from a strip joint and across from a Burger King™...
I played in the Northwest League in 1987 and didn't drink that season, but in 1985 We'd get a 12-pack of 16 oz. bottles for $3.99..

I'm planning to do a "OmBudMan Holiday" next year and catching a bird to Seattle to watch some Mariner™ and minor league games and seeing the sites and tasting the tastes. Then renting a ragtop and driving it to Colorado and catching some of the same. From there, after a thorough vehicle search, driving to Chicago, eating a BIG steak and then flying home. If they still brew the BIG RED R I'll also tip a few of those babies...

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
i don't want to be strung up on a cross, as im mortal. and can very much bleed and die.

Are you comparing yourself with a certain sandle-wearing Jew?

i'd rather have other create their own experiences without having me fly across the world just to make an alien do a guest appearance.

Yeah just to summon aliens, who can be bothered to do that!?

What a pitiful excuse.

Why not film it in HD? or live stream it to the world from an anonymous location?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

lmfao this is amazing hahahahahahhaa

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

lol the greys will be defeated, they require clothing and hand handheld devices. Where as these shadowlike entities don't require any of those at all. They only need the crafts to get here from their intergalatic travels.

That's why humans still exist on Earth today, If we lost the war we wouldn't be here right now.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

So you are saying that humans are at war with God's braincells? I do not see it that way. If the greys are the brain cells then we would be the body and not at war at all. Those shadow entities do not have a chance. They are just people trapped in the secondary or ghost signals that make up the outer part of our existance. They are not even really there. It will take more than a ship to get them back. Afterall that is why they are mad.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Love this reply, Yes that looks a lot like lilthe right?

The cave drawings are implying something a little more than just a babylonian owl god of fertility.

I think most of these human/animal hybrids are reprisentations of the humans or entities that came here with their shapeshifting abilities.

As it is a primordial concept, rather than require a select *Temple* these traits are shared world wide. Which is interesting if we think beyond just anthropologizing animals as *spirit guides* we humans are an *all* encompassing beast. We don't nessisarly fit into one animal kingdom, as we have a collection of various animal kingdoms within us because of endrogenious retroviruses leaving their imprints on our DNA. RNA forms proteins which proteins synthesize a chemical substance by rearanging atoms a specific way as all a protein is, is a series of codes that layer together to create compounds.

Humans are heading down the road of genetic manipulation, And if we hope to survive as a species well we chase immortality were going to need to have the portions of the human population that want to remain pure so that the same human linage can continue for several generations to come. We are at a pivital point in our evolution right now. As we close in on nano technologies and playing god with the human genome we will eventually become more machine than what we consider to be human. To the point where humans can be cloned cyborgs, where their memories are scanned and a copy is created, Rather than your actual consiousness surviving it would create something that is not you, as clones can be created even when the original exist. So if we were to be fused to such a body than such an occurance as a copy of yourself well you are still alive simply negate the possiblity of what we call the soul being *resurected*.

The best option is to enfuse our consiousness into a animated condensed particle state. So that the dangers of space travel are reduced, as well as the corruption of turning humans into cyborgs when it's not nessisary to preserve the human population from tampering that could have dirastic results in the future to come.
When the governments take all the people underground during the crisis, they will impliment all of this technology on the population in the bunker cities to increase life expectancy and as what they believe will be an uninhabited surface after the main event, they think they will just come back up and relclaim the world for their own. I don't know how that will pan out.

But i know there is a better choice than becoming nuts and bolts. And im sure there's plenty of people out there who like the idea of being controlled by a singularity but i don't feel like be assigned a barcode and a clone tag number. But that's up the general population to decide.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
Greetings and Salutations- I can dig it!... Is what You type been easier since the dimensional shift? Sometimes when I'm meditating one of My dogs will start to howl something fierce, I wouldn't mind "chatting" but if it is going to affect the dogs, then maybe out on the water? If it was a simple, non-aggressive bark that would be one thing but She is pretty adamant and the extra weight won't help if She accompanies Her howling w/a jump or 3... I'd also mention that I have a pretty active 'Spirit Guide' when I'm out on the lakes, would that be a problem? If not a problem, then I'd be up for a "visit"... a verbal 'quid pro quo' , no probes?

Why not? and rest assured that I'd NEVER, EVER make a religion™ out of it as My personal beliefs as a "common passerby" are Hunab Ku is FREE, God is FREE.. (second post in a row where I typed these very words...) Not only that, I think if You/I are on the 'same page' this 'entity' was earlier mistaken as God(s) and/or Angels and along the way either 'the message' and/or "messenger" got distorted/corrupted.

namaste

P.S. My last dosha/guna was Pitta/Sattva if that helps...
P.S.S. I'm also not going to go door to door and/or telephone solicitation, nor will I slay anyOne to 'prove anything'.. I stand to pee (most of the time) so if Y'all don't believe Me, I "apologize" Remember: LOVE is having to never say/type/utter "sorry" so Y'all receive 'apologize' instead...

Dogs and animals actually go crazy as soon as they show up, But once they have been around for a few minutes they can subdue animals with emotional telepathy so that your dog won't bark or try to attack or w.e it will be a silent dog put it that way and will just watch. You can do this pretty much anywhere but as soon as you start shouting stuff make sure no ones around so they don't think that your some weirdo talking to yourself.

You can do this out on the water or outside. I wouldn't recommend trying it indoors because you could have a jump scare unless you are looking out a window. Keep in mind these entities do come in crafts so they are not always present 100% but i you keep your eye out and know what to look for, When you get first signs that they may be around if you call upon them they will appear. Because they appear to randoms who don't even expect to see one all the time.
So if you want your experience you will get it, Just maintain respect when the situation is occuring because everything you do will effect how they intereact with you in the future.

Meaning if you don't want them to come around and start shouting Jesus or anything really they will probably just leave you alone because they arn't here to torment people they are here to wake us up from our blind state of spiritual intellectual passivism. Overall they are here protecting us making sure that a mass abduction scenario does not occure until the final hour, Keep in mind these entities abduct people too but they don't create hybrids as they are non solid beings and do not require hybrids as they are already at the peak of their evolution. The only reason they are here is because they want us for some task. Nothing that can be described as inter-dimension would fart around a planet like this unless filling the ranks was involved.

As for greys and solid entities with psychic abilities, They very much are interested in hybridizing to prevent the degeneration caused by a constant state of cloning.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Because they interfere with electrical devices, Cameras won't work and if they don't want to be filmed they won't be.
They can move faster than you can see seemingly teleporting, So the moment you pull out your phone you won't beable to capture anything and then your battery will get drained.

I was making the reference to the cross because people would want to *test* my abilities. I could of easily said put on a stake like a witch but i thought the cross was appropriate seeing how i have such a christian name, it would probably be the outlet of the mobs wrath.

I have my reasons for remaining anonymous.

im also not rich so im not gunna just show up at your place to prove to you that these aliens exist. I'm sure you could find some yourself pretty easily if you go out and look.
They are always interested in showing themselves to those who do not know of their existance in a personal way.
Just ask a najavo what they think about skinwalkers and how real they are and you might not be told very much but enough to know that there arn't skeptics out there.
edit on 16-10-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I believe the greys are just from a local solar system so i donno about gods brain cells if you wanna call them gods brain cells than we too are gods brain cells.

But because of our origins, they want to take advantage of us because of our capabilities of mastering particle physics.

They want the ability to use bendable wormholes so their ships can teleport and travel intergalatically as well.
Plenty of reasons why they want to hybridize with us.
Personally i don't trust anything that's flesh and blood. Because flesh and blood can die and so holds greater fears and is willing to act on those actions.
Where as something you can't even put a bullet in and can appear seemlessly anywhere in a blink of an eye is something you can't exactly run away from. Where are you going to go when it can just teleport through walls? And manifest as a smokey haze or an image of solid object? As Terrorfying as it all is, We need something like this defending us.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
We are the body of God. I do know how to reach those that are not here and i can even do it with a gun. I am no madman or cold blooded killer and the simple fact that i have the knowledge now goes a long way in keeping everything in place. The more i search i am finding that what we view as space and galaxies does not exist but it is just another planet. I have a thread i just put in general conspiricies you may enjoy and where input is welcomed. The question becomes does the sky in heaven have stars in it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join