It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What reason would the Gov have for hiding the facts of Aliens from us?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: knightsofhonor

I use it think it was due to suppression of technology of big Oil ect, I suppose that could have a little to do with it but that is not the main reason. This cover up goes far far back, and it is a global conspiracy. Nations that have not been monopolized by the big energy groups are also part of this cover up. I use to think that religion was also the reason, but I don't think the reality Alien beings visiting earth would supersede religion as we can coexist with religions intact. And there will be some people freaked out over it but polls show most people believe in ET visitation. We have been conditioned to accept ET well since the 1950's during the UFO big boom with countless sci fi films, books , documentary's TV shows popularized in the main stream. Many people long to know, many people know deep inside they are here all ready. So knowing is not a big issue as it use to be. maybe if this were 20 or 40 years ago people would mass panic. But today people are too glued to Ipod's and the TV to really care.

It would wear off the first several days, we would be in awe , in a dream like state somewhat if it were disclosed on a mass scale to the masses. Kind of like how people were after 911 but not nearly as bad just somewhat shocked. The real truth is bad news, very bad news. I still am not sure what that is i have several theories but in short these "Aliens" call them what you want are not here for our best interest. Oh how id love to believe they are here to just monitor us, clean up our messes like inter galactic custodians and ready to step in the last minute before we destroy ourselves. But this does not seem to be the case. The reason so many people behind this cover up are keeping so tight lipped know the truth cant ever get out ... why? I don't believe so many people would be conspiring for some evil agenda. I think it is a logical reason why they do. The truth would not benefit us to know simple.

The Aliens ( lets just call them aliens for now ) are not here in our best interest but theirs. They are indifferent, they operate covertly. They treat us like lab rats. They take people without our consent. They experiment on us and worse. They have even brought down some of our air craft. Its all there, do the research. Like several people have brought up the fact of so many missing people this is a undeniable fact look at the numbers. Just like Cows, Pigs, Chickens at a farm they do not realize they are at a farm. They do not understand what a farm is. Just like we do not realize the moon is a ancient hub a base a observatory. There is a much bigger picture and we are low on the totem. So it is best that we live our lives to the fullest without constant fear of getting dissected at the drop of a hat. Isn't it? Eat sleep, work reproduce be happy.

To disclose the truth would be a disservice to humanity
edit on 17-10-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Governments have terrible problems hiding any facts, unless you live in a place like China or North Korea.

In the West, you just need to look at the frequency secrets are released into the public domain through whistle-blowers, disgruntled employees, journalism or error.

I think if there was evidence that aliens existed this fact would be known. Not a chance in hell would a Western government be able to keep a lid on it.

Regards

I disagree. The Freemasons and Skull & Bone members manage to keep their mouth shut, I don't see why a few Government people can't as well, since many of them also happen to be Freemasons/Skull&Bones as well, so they have experience with keeping their mouth closed.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: knightsofhonor

Because the answer may destroy the current fabric of democratized civilization ?

How ?

Maybe "reality" is not how we perceive it in terms of "time" and dimensions.

Maybe dying is a transitional phase.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I came across this movie on YouTube - don't remember if I was looking for sci-fi or an alien/UFO documentary both of which are available free [sometimes] on YouTube. It was originally made in 1974 and may have been a TV movie. Starring Glen Ford the acting and production quality are decent but of course it is a little dated. At any rate its message is not dated and some say it is based upon a real UFO incident. It is done documentary style and is classified as science fiction. It depicts what happens during a UFO incident where blips are spotted on radar [this in fact has happened often] and are classified as UFO. How the government reacts and the whole mythology of the government alien/UFO 'cover-up' is realistically shown [according to the current mythology on the subject] and there is even a reasonable explanation as to why the government is mainlining the 'cover-up'. Though made in 1974 the theme is contemporary and if you are a UFO/alien and/or science fiction fan you may find it very interesting. It is only one hour and twelve minutes long. Here is the YouTube link if you want to see it "The Disappearance of Flight 412":

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
its propably more like 'the Aliens' dont want us to remember encounters of the fourth kind for our own sanity if weve been abducted and dont remember
i'm not going to spend a lot of time worrying about what the aliens interest is
edit on 17-10-2014 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join