It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C.I.A. A Disaster Factory For Decades Yet Here We Go Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The CIA finally decides to look into their actions covertly arming foreign rebels and it turns out in the long run it has had minimal impact and even had less of an impact when US forces aren't directly helping them in battle holding their hands. So basically arming the rebels doesn't impact their ability to fight. At best, we help them stay alive a little bit longer but in the end they're mostly dead men. Ironically the one case where arming the rebels was a complete success belongs to a group we all know so well, Al Qaeda.

CIA! Congrats on a job well done!

Yet these politicians are right now arming rebels. In the public spotlight they're debating it but they've been covertly doing this year after year. The war machine continues and the American citizens don't get a say in the matter while paying for it all.

NYT | C.I.A. Study of Covert Aid Fueled Skepticism About Helping Syrian Rebels

edit on 15-10-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
There is really really big money in weapons dealing. I'm surprised it isn' t talked about more, really. How much do you think filters into the political pipeline? I know what I think.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Perfect song....."Wake up" by Rage Against the Machine.....perfect lyrics....look it up

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
In before CIA always gets the blame. Well, then wonder why

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Sibel Edmonds The Lone Gladio is out now . I may get it but I am sure it wont make me feel any better about the deep state in the US . What are you Yankees going to do about that situation ? You know it's happening and is having terrible effects on the whole world . Would it even be possible to kill that machine ? cia=sex-drugs=guns and war ...

new topics

top topics

join