It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Norwell, MA. Oct 10th. Resolution darn good.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hello ATS.

This video comes from a woman that works on a horse farm in Norwell, MA. She works with my niece. She states that she was putting a horse away in the barn, when she saw this object and immediately got her iPhone out to capture it. She also said she sent a copy of it to MUFON, but I have yet to see it published. She has given permission to post this. She sent it from the iPhone to my email, and I uploaded it to PhotoBucket. For what it is worth, here it is.

Created 5:22 PM Oct 10
Iphone 4 IMG_3453[1].MOV

UFO Norwell MA 10/10/2014
edit on 15-10-2014 by charlyv because: fixed link

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

sorry man but it looks like a plane to me unless im missing something....

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Looks like an aircraft far away...

FAA compliant light-blinking...
Steady powered-flight ballistic motion...
meh...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

It appears to be a satellite.

You can always tell a satellite because they are bright then slowly dim out as they reach the horizon of the sunlight. Also, this appears to go in a near straight line, it appears that it curves due to earth's curve. It's hard to tell with an iphone cam but it's probably a little after sunset?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Does not look like an aircraft to me... moving laterally . However, like I said, for what it is worth. I have no vestage in this other that to present it for her. Don't shoot the messenger.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
BTW: The UFO is the large orb. There is what appears to be an small aircraft moving from right to left above it.
This is NOT the moon.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Hello ATS.

This video comes from a woman that works on a horse farm in Norwell, MA. She works with my niece. She states that she was putting a horse away in the barn, when she saw this object and immediately got her iPhone out to capture it. She also said she sent a copy of it to MUFON, but I have yet to see it published. She has given permission to post this. She sent it from the iPhone to my email, and I uploaded it to PhotoBucket. For what it is worth, here it is.

Created 5:22 PM Oct 10
Iphone 4 IMG_3453[1].MOV

UFO Norwell MA 10/10/2014

Does not look like an airplane. Does not move like an airplane. Looks like a large red/orange orb to me...great thread, thanks for sharing! SNF!

OG

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I can't get into photobucket. Any chance of getting it on youtube?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Quad-copter? Chinese lantern? Sorry to be that guy
I'm not ruling out that it could be ET.

'CyPhy Works' is a company producing thousands of drones right out of Massachusetts. Nowadays it's hard to get recognition for a UFO sighting unless it shows intelligent or impossible movement. Thanks for the post though, I always enjoy analyzing these vids.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
9:13 AM ↑ (289°)

On October 10th, the Moon Rose in Boston (12 miles from Norwell) at 7:46 PM and set at 9:13AM. The video was taken at 5:22PM. ↑

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
I can't get into photobucket. Any chance of getting it on youtube?

Thanks.

I am sorry, If someone else wants to post it on YouTube, go for it.
Drop me an IM if ya want, I will email it to ya or plop it someplace you have access to.
This is the original video. The EXIF (or whatever) should tell the story.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Interesting. Seems to be pulsating, whatever it is. I assumed it was the moon and the plane was the object in question, but now I'm not sure what to think!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Interesting. Seems to be pulsating, whatever it is. I assumed it was the moon and the plane was the object in question, but now I'm not sure what to think!

Yes, I am sure others thought that as well, so I elaborated. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Looks like a Chinese lantern to me, flickering and all.

Edit: Wait. Are you saying the large light is not the moon and is actually the UFO?

edit on 15-10-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

It was pitch black at 5:22 pm? I mean, not to sound obtuse but I only live 1 time zone away and the sky isn't that dark until a few hours later.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DuckforcoveR

It was pitch black at 5:22 pm? I mean, not to sound obtuse but I only live 1 time zone away and the sky isn't that dark until a few hours later.

Im sorry but that was highly obtuse..

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

That made my night!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
9:13 AM ↑ (289°)

On October 10th, the Moon Rose in Boston (12 miles from Norwell) at 7:46 PM and set at 9:13AM. The video was taken at 5:22PM. ↑

And sunset was around 6 pm. So what's going on here?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I do not understand why some are claiming this does not move like an airplane. Every single movement that is present can be accomplished by almost any aircraft. We cannot assume it is moving horizontally from right to left, because if you are assuming it is moving in a straight line across the camera's field of view, then of course it will look "off." It could be flying at a number of different angles, all of which will be difficult to determine against a black background. This is why I always say, where UFO's are concerned, that even conventional aircraft can be mistaken for unknown craft, as it is difficult to determine the direction of travel, the speed, as well as other factors, when you are only seeing a light in the sky. I've mentioned before that when I was in the air force I would always go out near one of the runways on the various bases where I was stationed, and watch the aircraft at night. It was good experience because most people are used to seeing planes fly in a straight line across the sky at night, but after taking off the aircraft would often change their directions, putting themselves on a heading that is different to the orientation of the runway, and without a reference point to measure against, the lights can appear strange at times, especially during such maneuvers.

Now what does seem strange is the fact that the lights appear to go out. You would not expect this from a traditional aircraft, as most civilian or military aircraft will have their lights on at all times, especially if in public airspace. There are laws stating as much I'm sure. I suppose a single light could have gone out, and a certain bank or turn placed all the working lights facing away from the camera, but that seems a bit unlikely. It could also be an RC airplane or helicopter with lights attached, or really anything that can fly. It could be a glider with lights on it as well. There are many things that are more likely than something like an alien craft. I will not say it is impossible for this to be a satellite, but I've never witnessed a satellite that seemed so bright. And it doesn't appear to have been anywhere near the horizon, as if it disappeared behind the earth or anything like that, but again it is sometimes difficult to make such determinations against the blackness of the night sky. So while I have no idea what this light actually is, I think it is extremely unlikely that it is anything other than a manmade object.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I certify this is real because I've seen the exact UFO in outback Australia.

I was out having a smoke, and I noticed this thing. I thought it was Mars, but noticed it was slowly moving over to the right of the horizon. I watched it for around 5 minutes before it disappeared into the horizon behind some trees. Freaked me out because earlier that night I had seen what appeared to be a white star, but it was as if it was dancing around the night sky.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join