It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about a US military base being captured in the ME.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I had a dream that a US military base was over run in the ME. It wasnt really long, but it was a very vivid dream. My family and I were sitting around the TV and the news came on with breaking coverage. There were prisoners and the whole base was cleaned out of people and equipment. The US and Europe were going to send a full invasion force where ever the hell it was that it happened. Then I got an email from an official agency telling me to report to fort something or another for basic, it was an emergency draft alert. Then my pregnant wife was crying because she was upset that I would be somewhere across the globe when our son was born.

I woke up like "wtf" and went back to sleep. I have been thinking about it all day.

I dont think this will happen, but it was a freaky dream. Anyone have anything like this happen to them? Like after an over dose of news and ME reports?

I think the MSM news can be toxic. Small doses people.

edit on 10 15 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I used to dream of being recalled to active duty. I'd be late to formation or something and it would startle me awake.

Can't recall dreaming about an event as specific as yours.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Haha reminds me in basic...id be dreaming i was back home then the Drill Sgts would wake us up and i thought wtf just happened.

REad about the battle of wanut...me base was overran but the bastards held it like champs..in afghanistan.

Hope we dont have anything happen like that!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I think the MSM news can be toxic. Small doses people.

I prefer abstinence....
Second!

top topics

join