It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: CDC 'SWAT' teams will combat Ebola

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Finally the president is taking this seriously. I do not like the terms CDC and swat together. But I do like the attitude towards this terrible disease. I am not a sky is falling type of person Ebola and the panic it could cause freak me out. Like I said in another thread.........

100 cases = People start keeping kids home from school and the government and people will begin freaking out.

1000 cases = Schools close and panic sets in especially in urban areas. We could see looting and the economy will begin falling apart.

10,000 cases = Economy will be in free fall and business will begin shutting down. Marshal law will be put in place in effected areas.

100,000 cases = Total collapse of the economy and basis things like electricity and food could have issues.

I hope I am wrong and the people and government do not freak out.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Because in america, the solution to all problems is violence. Swat teams and solution czars will next be used to combat difficult math problems. Might need a tactical assault vehicle for that one.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Don't you just love it. Now they are going to "fight" the thing in a much more aggressive way.

This thing already looks much worse than the George Bush "flyover". lol

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

No violence.

Just a team of people who have been treating patients in Africa.

edit on 16-10-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Finally the president is taking this seriously. I do not like the terms CDC and swat together. But I do like the attitude towards this terrible disease. I am not a sky is falling type of person Ebola and the panic it could cause freak me out.

This already looks like malfeasance and damage control.

And the foot dragging for a long time in say Liberia, Americas bastard child, is an outrageous abomination. Not simply with Ebola but say the last 30 years of madness that nation has had to suffer.

That's back when the first great and recent flow of Liberians started coming here several decades ago.....to escape the carnage and bloodbaths over there. Didn't want to pay it much attention then like it was a bad illness. And so now guess what? Paying attention now are we?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
SIT UP STRAIGHT AND AND PAY ATTENTION.

With Schools closing, CT Quarantine declared but not enforced, and now "teams" to combat oops i mean respond, this is being escalated fractionally step by step Its right in line for the next presidential elections ... OH WAIT thats cancelled

watching it happen right before your very eyes .....Cats outta the bag .
edit on 16-10-2014 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: NiZZiM

ya there is!! The powers that be don't want to!!!
I mean how can they have their swat teams going door to door and playing with all that ammo if they actually succeed in controlling the spread?
Have they stopped the planes from bringing in passengers from these countries yet??
No??
Well long before their swat team gets around to visiting my house I'll have quarantined myself and my family members within my well stocked home and barricaded all the windows and doors. No one will be going out but we certainly won't be letting anyone in. Certainly not a group of people who have been traveling around from house to house with god only knows what bugs hitching a ride on their hazmat suits!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
CNN is reporting 1 quarantined and 6 others self quarantined in Ohio based on contact with Amber Vinson.

(CNN) -- [Breaking news published at 12:40 p.m. ET]

In northeast Ohio, one person has been quarantined and six others have quarantined and are monitoring themselves for Ebola after coming into contact or being in the vicinity of Ebola-stricken Texas nurse Amber Vinson, said Ohio Department of Health spokesman Jay Carey.

CNN

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire This is good, but quarantine doesn't work. Im going to start making stylish hazmat suits so we can all wear them everywhere.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
What a joke. I am so fed up with this BS. First of all, someone has a cold, then this murder incorporated team moves in, maybe they shoot the person, but maybe they manage to successfully kidnap them, where they're taken to a hospital staffed by these psycho's and infected with that infectious TB or something until the ones they want to die and make a media statement about, do.

But I don't believe in this ebola. Diamond strike in Africa? Yes. Oil and resources? Yes. Power grab and really mean asshats who want to make everyone afraid? Yes. Ebola. False Flag.

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't shoot them...all that Ebola-laced blood spattering all over walls, furniture...the cleanup would be super problematic. More likely they'll tranq them, zip them up in body bags and take them to the "FEMA camp" for disposal. Neat, clean, quick... "We're so sorry...the patient expired while we were trying to get them to medical care."

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The global famine warning system is predicting a major food crisis if the Ebola outbreak continues to grow exponentially over the coming months, and the United Nations still hasn't reached over 750,000 people in need of food in West Africa as prices spiral and farms are abandoned.

full article here

edit on 10/16/2014 by blackcatmagic because: because I can't type today.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Oh people have died, in certain numbers, murdered by the elite, the bildenburg set. David Rockefeller. Rothschild's. Windsors and hidden hands. But its not what they say it is. People always like to cover truth and put off truth seekers, by maintaining its an insult to the victims. You know the real insult, having the wrong things blamed for their deaths instead of digging deeply into who is really doing something, and why, what, where. Its often the most obvious, Money, Power, Greed, Oil, Diamonds.....Control! If anyone I loved was a victim, I wouldn't be falling for the official story but want to expose the real culprits not only for my own sake and families sake and for justice, but also SERVE AND PROTECT THE WORLD.

edit on 16-10-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Obama purpose is to Create fear of Black People!

Don't fall for this tactic.

The dominant society only needs more divide to conquer ...

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Finally the president is taking this seriously. I do not like the terms CDC and swat together. But I do like the attitude towards this terrible disease. I am not a sky is falling type of person Ebola and the panic it could cause freak me out. Like I said in another thread.........

100 cases = People start keeping kids home from school and the government and people will begin freaking out.

1000 cases = Schools close and panic sets in especially in urban areas. We could see looting and the economy will begin falling apart.

10,000 cases = Economy will be in free fall and business will begin shutting down. Marshal law will be put in place in effected areas.

100,000 cases = Total collapse of the economy and basis things like electricity and food could have issues.

I hope I am wrong and the people and government do not freak out.
This was caused by the higher ups in the government. I doubt they would allow this to go as far as to effect their pockets.

This is just an attempt to scare Americans, and to justify concentration camps of Africans/Blacks. Don't fall for this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join