It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama just said he hugged and kissed some of the nurses that treated the Ebola patient!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Because he knows we are close to the elections. Ebola will sink this administration and Democrats at risk who are associated with him.

I worry what it's going to be like AFTER the elections.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hope he slipped her some tongue...

2nd.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Hope he slipped her some tongue...

2nd.

ACK!!!!!

hahahahahaha....

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

You mean our Fist Bump Purveyor in Chief said he did this?

Pictures or it's a lie.

you cant just say pics or its a lie ... or do you disbelieve everything that has no photographic eveidence?
clinton-lewinsky- Lie?
everything before the 1830's - a lie?
I understand your need for truth but most people are just re-telling a story from elswhere

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I believe this info/post is incorrect. All the links I find so far are satire news sites.
edit on 15-10-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com... well the gaurdian is running with the quote

Obama adds, in line with the CDC and White House press secretary, that contact tracing is underway in “aggressive fashion” to determine who has come into contact with anyone who has tested positive. He takes himself “as an example” that treatments work: “I have shook hands with, hugged, and even kissed, not the doctors but some of the nurses.” Obama stresses that “the likelihood of widespread ebola outbreaks in this country are very, very low” if protocols are followed assiduously.

so it does seem to have happened,while it does not say what measures the president took while he was there (gloves mask etc) on the off chance he did come down with it this could actually have pretty bad implications on a national security level as if he gets it and is incapacitated its not just him that would have to be quarantined but each and every single person he had contact with from the joint chiefs to lowly cleaning staff and members of the press ,this could have the potential to take out a good portion of who ever hes had contact with since that point

now to be fair i doubt it would happen but on the off chance it does i dont think people fully grasped the effect this could have on the government.how many senators/lobbyists/staffers etc has he met with in the time since he decided to make contact with people dealing with an epidemic

twitchy.com...

wonder if he was hugging that nurse ?
edit on 15-10-2014 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: countingdown

Hes saying "Pics or its a lie" for the same reason I am

Obama never misses an opportunity for a photo op to make him look good....

If he doesnt have pics of this im sure its a friggin lie

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
To me, this shows how careless and thoughtless he can be, just to illicit false confidence in the people or take advantage for a photo op.

Americans don't need that. We need honesty and forthrightness. This is the 21st century. We depend on information and hunger for real truth.

That kind of carelessness can get you killed....like JFK insisting that he ride through Dallas in a convertible unprotected so everybody can see the "god" himself waving and smiling at all his devotees.
edit on 15-10-2014 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

I believe this info/post is incorrect. All the links I find so far are satire news sites.

I was watching him give his news conference on TV and heard him say it with my own two ears out of his very own mouth! Sheesh!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: loam
OMG, you're right!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
You're absolutely right. I watched the presser, and he said it.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Luke 5:12-16

12 While he was in one of the cities, there came a man full of leprosy; and when he saw Jesus, he fell on his face and besought him, "Lord, if you will, you can make me clean." 13 And he stretched out his hand, and touched him, saying, "I will; be clean." And immediately the leprosy left him. 14 And he charged him to tell no one; but "go and show yourself to the priest, and make an offering for your cleansing, as Moses commanded, for a proof to the people." 15 But so much the more the report went abroad concerning him; and great multitudes gathered to hear and to be healed of their infirmities. 16 But he withdrew to the wilderness and prayed.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
hopefully It Will Result in a Good-Riddance Epitaph to the Regime...

1: an inscription on or at a tomb or a grave in memory of the one buried there
2: a brief statement commemorating or epitomizing a deceased person or something past

edit on th31141341336715492014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

I think you are confusing hugging the nurses at Emory in Atlanta when he visited here six weeks ago versus these vurses in Dallas.

Damn... there just ain't no justice or karma...it's all in the illusion, eh?
edit on th31141341365115542014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

to ply the waters on this thread:

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
dont worry guys. he feels safe 'cos he already took the antidote.

joke is on you.

Perhaps more correctly stated ...
"...he feels safe 'cos he already took the [NOT FOR THE UNWASHED / USELESS EATER's PUBLIC] antidote...."
edit on th31141341429815042014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Oh my. I guess he's really going to bring the country down now.
Sometimes I think the majority of people in North America need hobbies. I watched people bash him before they had a reason to. People have that right which goes without saying, but can we exercise what we have learned from our adulthood and not elementary school.

Talking about obama is pointless and if you were really concerned you wouldn't be mad at a toe but would rather seek the 'head'.
You guys come to threads like this to solidify your insolent prejudices by believing every single thing you read or zeroing in on your beliefs without scrutiny. People working over time on being counter productive.
I am sorry guys, but we are suppose to be finding the damn aliens, talking about ancient out of place artifacts, and talking about how fake this whole ebola thing is.
I guess I will leave now so the flow of hatred and the kids can call each other names and bicker among themselves.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I think he misspoke and he was referring to hugging the nurses at Emory in Atlanta when he visited here six weeks ago versus these nurses in Dallas.

edit on 10/15/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

thats a fair point...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
dont worry guys. he feels safe 'cos he already took the antidote.

joke is on you.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I bet he heard the judge in dallas talking about visiting family of duncan while not taking any saftey measures and liked the sound of being someone not afraid to face the situation.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen.

Isn't that the ATS way?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Finding sources that say it was the Atlanta Emory University hospital nurses, not TX nurses. If that's the case, he would have already had it, if they had gotten it. Of just hours ago, reports say the second TX nurse(3rd Ebola patient) will be flown to Emery University. Yeah, that will further push this "story".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join