It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guilty Dog Photos That Will Melt Your Heart! A Doom-Free Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem
a reply to: new_here

You know sometimes I wonder if my pets just use me for the grain free awesome food they get. I think they are just manipulating me with their love, in order to get fed. USERS!

OG

Haha, these 2 cats are so spoiled, they aren't satisfied with food in the bowl. We must 'make the sound' which means mixing it around with our fingers (it's dry) so that it sounds like we're putting a brand new scoop in the bowl. They eat a few mouthfuls then come back later and demand 'fresh food' every time!

Yes I could ignore them. Wait... NO I can't... Meow... MEOW... MEOW MEOW

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

Ahhhh...so nice to have a warm and fuzzy thread.

My husband and I have rescued 4 dogs so far.

An old Collie named Wilson who has sadly passed away and a Border Collie mix named Charlotte who has also passed away.

We also have a terrier mix that we rescued from the SPCA. He's not my favorite but, he is very protective of my 2 boys so, I love him for that.

Our most recent was an abused and starved boxer named Molly. She is dumber than a box of rocks and has the absolute worst gas but, is the sweetest dog in the world.

We are definitely a dog loving family.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

My Phoebe was also abused, and she is a really really smart, sneaky, sweet dog. God I love my doggy-daughter=)

OG

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Pure Awesome!

I love our furry friends! They make life worth living no matter how bad things might get.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Pure Awesome!

I love our furry friends! They make life worth living no matter how bad things might get.

They can sense when we have a bad day and come give kissessss!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join