It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guilty Dog Photos That Will Melt Your Heart! A Doom-Free Thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I have personally rescued 2 animals, a dog from an abusive family that used to beat her up, and a cat that was a street kitten digging thru my garbage cans outside.

Rescuing an animal is one of the most wonderfull things you can do in this world, I urge everyone who has the ability to go out and welcome a lost, abandoned, scared, lonely animal into your home, your family, and your heart. Trust me its worth it!

Someone was busy!

LOL!

Double Trouble!!

Pretty sure this was the cat's fault!

Haha..yes

Jeeze they are all the same!

And when you do finally adopt a pet...this will happen...be prepared!!

Rest of photos and article can be found Here

If you are inclined to post your own guilty pet photos, you are welcome to share them here! Here are my 2 daughters, otherwise known as the "stinky sisters":

Cheers!
OG
edit on 10-15-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-15-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'll stick to cats. LOL

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

Thank's for cheering me up, great thread.
And as for Cat's well my mouse and keyboard are suffering from chewed wires, it's not like he has not got a toy or twenty he just likes the cable's so I have to unplug all the main's appliances he can get too and check the power lead's before I plug them back in, tried rubbing them in citrus but no good.

edit on 15-10-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Thank's for cheering me up, great thread.
And as for Cat's well my mouse and keyboard are suffering from chewed wires, it's not like he has not got a toy or twenty he just likes the cable's so I have to unplug all the main's appliances he can get too and check the power lead's before I plug them back in, tried rubbing them in citrus but no good.

Your Welcome! My cat does not really ruin things, altho she did scratch the hell out of my ikea couch....She is also notorious from climbing onto my chest as i sleep at night and playing piano on with her paws while looking directly into my face...something that takes getting used to (upon waking up)

OG

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
DOOM FREE!!! DOOM FREE!!! YIPPEE!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
DOOM FREE!!! DOOM FREE!!! YIPPEE!!!

I added pix of my pets to the op..

OG

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

...dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You have no idea! LOL

OG

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Two dogs and one cat.

The dogs think the cat is a giant squeaky toy that runs and cat thinks all of us are idiots.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Two dogs and one cat.

The dogs think the cat is a giant squeaky toy that runs and cat thinks all of us are idiots.

Yup there is definitely a lack of respect by the dogs towards cats LOL

Yes im certain the cat has cursed at me many times, I just cant decipher her pussy language...

OG

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Aww...the black lab reminds me of my Mongo

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Omg your cat & dog are FREAKING ADORABLE together! Reminds me of my pit bull puppy and my cat they are the same together! But every photo i do have is so blurry because they always move around when together and the cameras out lol! However my other dog is not so great with the cat, he is a big bull mastiff and he doesn't want to hurt the cat but he is just too big and rough for them too play together he whines at the door when he see's the cat is in and he isn't, i can't have them in at the same time it would be insane lol.

Thanks for sharing this you brightened my morning, animals bring us humans so much joy i can't imagine the world without them! I think sitting and chilling with one of my pets patting them is one of the most relaxing things ever! they bring us so much love too.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus
Omg your cat & dog are FREAKING ADORABLE together! Reminds me of my pit bull puppy and my cat they are the same together! But every photo i do have is so blurry because they always move around when together and the cameras out lol! However my other dog is not so great with the cat, he is a big bull mastiff and he doesn't want to hurt the cat but he is just too big and rough for them too play together he whines at the door when he see's the cat is in and he isn't, i can't have them in at the same time it would be insane lol.

Thanks for sharing this you brightened my morning, animals bring us humans so much joy i can't imagine the world without them! I think sitting and chilling with one of my pets patting them is one of the most relaxing things ever! they bring us so much love too.

The unconditional love I feel emanating from my animals rival that of a mothers love!

OG

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Ah, familiar scenes. My cats and dogs join in on the destruction! Sadly the only one that ever looks guilty(but is likely more innocent) when the mess is found is my lil Pomeranian. Ears down and everything, reminds me of the 3rd pic.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

LoL... my older dog says "I'm sorry" no matter who is mad and about what. (Sorry no pics, but it did/does happen!)

My younger dogs just laughs about everything and says, "Yeah, so what?!" Haha...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I like cats. They're really easy companions. We have 5.

edit on 15-10-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

LoL... my older dog says "I'm sorry" no matter who is mad and about what. (Sorry no pics, but it did/does happen!)

My younger dogs just laughs about everything and says, "Yeah, so what?!" Haha...

I once got finished yelling at someone in customer service over the telephone...and realized my dog was hiding under the bed, thinking that I was yelling at her=)

OG

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Haha... exactly! That is Meggie to a T.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
I like cats. They're really easy companions. We have 5.

We have 2 cats too. They show no remorse, LoL. If I'm in a snit, they're like, "Get over yourself. Can I have some more food? Stop typing and look at me! Fine, I'll step on your Enter Key, I don't care."

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

You know sometimes I wonder if my pets just use me for the grain free awesome food they get. I think they are just manipulating me with their love, in order to get fed. USERS!

OG

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join