It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient was on flight from Cleveland to Dallas!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gully

originally posted by: suz62
dailycaller.com...

Is it wrong for me to laugh at that picture in the article?

She's still exposed, but I'll give her an "A" for effort.

link   
a reply to: Gully

If no one has figured it out yet, here is the deal.......THEY WANT TO FORCE VACCINATE 300 million Americans and make billions on the genetically altered tobacco serum, the plan is to bring the virus here and say oooppps we didnt know it spread so quickly and then RAKE IN THE MONEY.

Can you say marshal law.
edit on 15-10-2014 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2014 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP
So... when they say they're monitoring people who have had contact with Duncan... what exactly do they mean? Cause I'd say that a nurse who had contact with him should be on that list, no?

Also, she showed no concern for the strangers AND her family by doing this. Methinks being a nurse, aka taking care of people who need help, probably isn't the best job for her.

Means that they can come and go as they please. So many lies being told! Listening to that live stream that was linked in this thread. Frontier is claiming that no one else flew on that plane because it was scheduled for routine maintenance. How convenient!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: supergravity
a reply to: Gully

If no one has figured it out yet, here is the deal.......THEY WANT TO FORCE VACCINATE 300 million Americans and make billions on the genetically altered tobacco serum, the plan is to bring the virus here and spread it quickly and then RAKE IN THE MONEY.

I didn't think they could make that tobacco serum fast enuough... thought they had to wait months for it to grow?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Don't they need fresh tobacco leaves for that? Live plants? How are they going to do that in the fall and winter?

link   
i dont like the false info..

im watching the abc news link and the news anchor just said people shouldnt panic. you can only get ebola from direct contact with bodily fluids..

oh really.

so surfaces are not an issue.

also, theyre saying at 1am or so this lady drove to the hospital immediately cause she noticed symptoms and was admitted 90 minutes later.

my theory is she 'could' have been symptomatic while she was on cleveland...

link   
See the dude on the the live stream just said on Tuesday she had a "low-grade" fever.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Wait a minute.........WHAT????

She was ALONE on the plane????

Is there anyone on the planet that believes this load of codswallop?? Frontier Airlines is flying an empty plane back to DFW for maintenance allows a passenger to just fly with them out of the goodness of their hearts...but no one else is given the opportunity?

Right.

link   
on abcnews.com it looked like a press conference was getting ready to start but now it just says to check back.

anyone have a better link?

link   
a reply to: Valhall

I know. Maybe the Mayan Calendar?

None of this makes sense. When are people going to start calling them on their BS?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Valhall

This Dallas, TX news outlet also is reporting she had a low- grade fever while on the flight.
www.wfaa.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CardiffGiant

This is the local Fox affiliate in Cleveland's live stream:

Fox 8

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CardiffGiant

Fox8.com

They are on standby waiting for the Mayor to start the press conference at Cleveland Airport
edit on 10/15/2014 by halfpint0701 because: (no reason given)

ETA: Starting now on the TV

ETA: NewsNet5 live

link   
a reply to: Jansy

I think that statement indicates a level of panic on their part. I don't think they have a clue what they're doing.

link   
a reply to: Illusions14

Bingo!!!!!! anybody that knowingly expose others to a deadly disease like ebola should be charged, but in our society what we got, media hype on Mr. Duncan's family law sue because "he wasn't treated right", hell he brought ebola to the US.

The second nurse to get infected just possibly exposed ebola to a whole bunch of people.

And what we get from the darn morons in the CDC? and the government bubble heads, that we need to be "compassioned", well they need to get their "compassion" and shove it where it doesn't kill innocent people.

I have compassion for nurse pham, the second one was an idiot!!!!!!!

Can you imagine when the ebola starts to infect children? hell I want darn criminal charges alright.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
CNN is now reporting she had a 99.5 temp before the flight.

This is such crap. This bleed of info, this doublespeak about how contagious it is, UGH!!!

Not sure how much more of this the public will quietly accept.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'm still amazed that these officials think we fear Ebola more than their incompetence.

Wrong.

At least, that is the case for me.

Prepare, people. We have much to fear. They can't seem to get this right.

Is it too late? I have no idea, but they are making it really hard to see a good outcome.

I hope luck is on our side. It looks like we are going to need it.
edit on 15-10-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

kosmic, we are powerless to fight. I don't believe enough people will rise up to make a difference.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
yup.
now they are saying she had a fever of 99.5 when she flew. so, people were on a plane with her, from cleveland. so, plane was heading back to dallas. thing is though im sure some of the people on the plane with her to dalls were going to be flying back to cleveland.

i wish we could get a straight story.....did she have a fever or no?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Or maybe they're counting in dog years. It just doesn't make any sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join