It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Institutes of Health blamed tightening federal budgets for no Ebola cure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Oh man... you guys are going to love this...

U.S. National Institutes of Health blamed tightening federal budgets on Monday for its inability to produce an Ebola vaccine, but a review of its grant-making history in the last 10 years has turned up highly unusual research that redirected precious funds away from more conventional public health projects.

So the NIH say's that from the 30 million they have received over the past decade...the money was not enough to allow for careful study of Ebola and a possible cure/vaccine.

And I'm sure like me you're all just dying to know what they spent all that money on that was ever sooo much more important that Ebola just had to wait...

Source

The NIH budget included $2.4 million for a new condom design whose inventor is now being investigated for fraud.

Another $939,000 taught scientists that male fruit flies prefer younger females.

$257,000 went to create a companion website for first lady Michelle Obama's White House garden.

It cost $592,000 to determine that chimpanzees with the best poop-flinging skills are also the best communicators, and another $117,000 to learn that most chimps are right-handed

$325,000 to learn that marriages are happier when wives calm down more quickly during arguments with their husbands

$548,000 to find out if 30-something partiers feel immature after they binge drink while people in their mid-20s don't.

$610,000 paid for a 120-nation survey to determine how satisfied people in different countries are with their lives.

A staggering $1.1 million funded research into how athletes perceive their in-game surroundings, including one Purdue University study that discovered golfers can putt 10 per cent better if they imagine the hole is bigger.

$832,000 went to learn if it was possible to get uncircumcised South African tribesmen into the habit of washing their genitals after having sex

$484,000 study to determine if hypnosis can reduce hot flashes in postmenopausal women. If that doesn't work, NIH also spent $294,000 to try yoga.

Obviously these studies are far, Far, FAR... more important than finding a cure for Ebola... and if you suddenly find yourself out on a putting green and you start bleeding from your eyes, nose and ears... remember... imagine the hole is bigger for a 10% gain in your short game
edit on 15-10-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

This makes sense. They are trying to MAKE a cure when they know theres a natural one. I must have said this after much research and come to this conclusion.

The cure to Ebola is as follows : a 10ppm Nano Collodial Silver Mixture with 3ppm H2o2 (Peroxide) and an intraveinous IV
Vitamin C regiment, with Delta 9 (THC) treatment (NO SMOKING) and a cocktail of herbal teas such as ginger, tumeric, bitter melon and milk thisle. This must be done ONLY within a week on verified infection, any later the treatments power will fall the longer you wait.

This isnt to KILL ebola (But Collodial Can !) but merely to use your own body to push it out.

Heres a little proof our Big Bro doesnt want us using Collodial

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MGaddafi

Hey now... you might be on to something....

So here's what we do... we go the U.S. National Institutes of Health and tell them we need 2 million in research funding to prove that Collodial Silver not only help prevent Ebola... it can add an additional 10% accuracy to your putting scores!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

I would love to spread the word from the mountain tops but I dont think people who have a buck to make in this crisis would be very happy with me. I have already begun stocking up.

top topics

join