It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Level BS #12: The Pandemic of Ebola Madness: FearBola!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Today on Next Level BS, we cover the number one public health crisis in the united states today, the mind-eating virus of Ebola Madness. The mainstream media is falling all over themselves hyping and sensationalizing every excruciatingly unimportant aspect of the Ebola "crisis," while barely touching on facts or reality. In fact, we catch one major news network purposefully creating deceptive and dangerously incorrect headlines. And of course, there's a motivation, money. We show how the Pandemic of Ebola Madness could be a well-orchestrated script, for whom, and for what. DISCLAIMER: We know Ebola is serious, we're not making light of the tragic deaths it's causing, but because this is important, we're pointing out hypocrisy and deception.

Watch in HD on www.TheNLBS.com

Share this video. Tell your friends. Expose the Next Level BS!

Follow Next Level BS on Twitter @theNLBS

Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Check us out on DailyMotion

Or, just go to the website: www.theNLBS.com
edit on 28-10-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Just finished. Awesome job!!! Big pharma does have a well orchestrated agenda that I had not yet pondered!

You mentioned that you could do a whole show about the CDC's mishandling of this issue? THAT I would love to see - but you might need to add a "12" to your BS meter just to cover the epic scale of the screw up!

Fantastic work!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Pretty good presentation, a calming voice in the swamp of fear that is being sold the world in-between commercials. And if someone sneezes on me from more than two inches away I'll now be able to laugh in their face and say "Ebola samola, sneeze again, see if I care". Then again......the OP has a hazmat suit (just in case?).
edit on 14-10-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

I been telling the same for a while already after my initial almost panic state that got a grip of me after the first ebola case in the US, now I know more and I know better.

People forget that what kept us from getting mass vaccinations back when the scaremongering of dying of H1N1, was an injunction and a federal law sue.

I see the same game will be played with ebola, but this time the amountt of death already coming from ebola ridden African countries will be enough to push the agenda again.

This time big pharma and the government will be recuperating the millions of loses from a vaccine against H1N1 that nobody want it.

edit on 14-10-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Good Exposé.

lot's of manufactured panic.

But the bigger conspiracy is in the numbers.

Why such an increase this year and not before?

Outbreaks Chronology: Ebola Virus Disease

Hmmm.

Bio-weapon got loose ?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sadly I see the panic been forced fed here in some threads, but this ATS and we all have our right to post what we think is the truth, even if is mixed with sensationalism.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

They must be darned good terrorists then, to aim twenty millions years ahead and hit their target.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

You know the worst of it, that while is been pushed that ebola is just something we got in 1976, is not so, what scare me the most is that nobody wants to tell the origins of ebola when it was only found on certain wild animals like the bats, and even the bats were not the natural host of the virus but it never crossed species until 1976.

Ebola as we know it since 1976 to me is more than just a virus born out of nowhere, to me it was born in a lab.

But I am just a conspirator and that is my conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Great show, as usual, nice calling out big pharma who is already making substantial money from
the government/ebola! ha always an angle.

The Vice videos on ebola are really good I recommend those to you who have not seen them. They are
really eye opening.

This is a new mutation already, that is something to think about. 3% different from Zaire

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Kinda hard to take seriously with all the middle school cussing just so you know.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

I'm so sick of Ebola threads plaguing these boards! Maybe this thread will quell some of the rhetoric.

Probably not though... the fear mongering is too strong!
edit on 14-10-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Sorry Ebola scares the crap outta me. I also think its alive and well on 3 continents. The way it has spread is not usual so variables have changed, not sure if its airborne or not, but its feasting on all new DNA from new areas and there is no telling how it will mutate.

The government was quick to blame the individual for her infection, not sure I trust them.

If its still a topic of conversation in the next 6 weeks to 3 months we are in trouble.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
There have been over 350 mutations in this strain, if you asked the lead researcher at Harvard you would know this, but you and the media like to ignore facts it seems. People keep saying what if it mutates and it makes me cringe, and then you say it can't even more cringe worthy. I'll stick with asking the scientists at Harvard and the guy that discovered Ebola over what any person or yourself might claim about fear and panic or no mutations, etc.
They already did vaccines and decided not to put forward the results from 2006-2009, trust me, if it worked the media and these companies would have been all over the media bragging about it, there's no vaccine that works for AIDS and likely will not be one for Ebola, so good luck with that "best healthcare in the world" machismo CDC and Obama Admin, you basically made people more likely to die due to your lack of action on common sense quarantine procedures. By the way if anyone wants to know Harvard had a forum where they explained with data and graphs unlike this guy, that the per capita expense of these countries heaviest hit for healthcare maybe nearly the same as in the US....in other words they spend nearly as much money on health as we do, so anyone crying about cuts and money, maybe lacking information on the facts of this current problem....money will not stop it, common sense, quarantines will, but money and healthcare workers seem to not put much of a dent into the spread of this outbreak this time. Ask yourself, if these people have less healthcare workers, but spend nearly as much per capita as we do, then supposedly as this epidemic might get worse, there will be more healthcare worker exposures and more people leaving healthcare if it gets bad, who wants to keep a job where you might be forced to be vaccinated with ebola experimental vaccines? Just give it a little time and we'll see just how "weak" and "non-infectious" this strain maybe in the US...I don't think that just traveling from Africa to the US will diminish it's capabilities.....also people in West Africa might already be dealing with greater immunity in their communities than exists in the US, after having been exposed in the past, more people that develop immunity means it should stop spreading, but this one seems to be spreading anyways....I think that maybe why the authorities maybe calling for millions being infected and this being a lost cause.
edit on 14-10-2014 by bubbabuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

To state in NLBS that the Ebola virus has not been confirmed to be transmitted by aerosol dispersion ignores the study discussed in my thread. Other than that fact your piece is solid in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bubbabuddha

I also want to add, the ZMAPP tobacco medication drug can be put together in 30 days not the 3 months they have been claiming. Last I checked there enough full course doses for over 79k people....but the vaccine media has taken over and the stories about the ZMAPP drug being hard to manufacture have been dumped onto the public most likely by pharma and CDC so they can experiment with vaccines, which offer no fear of liability. The real question maybe why they never sent those doses to West Africa I guess. It seems kind of hard to understand how they would stockpile it and do nothing with it, but in light of vaccine "steering committees" the picture gets a little more clear now what they really have in mind, basically a reason to use martial law to force vaccinate people in West Africa (hence the soldiers being deployed for practice) and eventually healthcare workers in the US.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

The only way is spreading is when people infected are allow to get into other nations, if ebola was airborne the infections will be much, much higher than what we have seen now.

That is why I am concern but I am not worry myself sick.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

you knew it was only a matter of time before the Next Level Bull#%@! studio was under quarantine...

edit on 14-10-2014 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
There is no need to panic at all. Keeping yourself safe from Ebola Virus or outbreaks take a little knowledge and preparation You're chances are good to not get infected if you keep your immune system highly boosted. Our weakened immune system is the real issue, not the continued onslaught of new pandemics, viruses, bacteria and other pathogens we may come in contact with. Ebola Prevention

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sourcecontroller
To state in NLBS that the Ebola virus has not been confirmed to be transmitted by aerosol dispersion ignores the study discussed in my thread.

We were staying specific to what's known NOW about human infection vectors. And what's known now is that there's no evidence for airborne/aerosol vectors -- except for the speculation of a few experts on a close-proximity violent sneeze… which we mentioned.

Thanks for watching

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bubbabuddha

First off, thank you for watching and commenting. I did find it a bummer that you didn't link to any sources, but you're lucky I'm a curious person... so I went digging.

Scientists dig into Ebola's deadly genes for clues

On Thursday, officials at the National Institutes of Health announced that they were launching safety trials on a preliminary vaccine for Ebola. Researchers have already checked that still-not-tested vaccine against some of the more than 350 mutations in this strain of Ebola to make sure the changes the disease is making won't undercut science's hurried efforts to fight it, said Pardis Sabeti, a scientist at Harvard University and its affiliated Broad Institute.

Ok, so we're on the right track here I believe. 350 mutations is a large scary number but lets take a look a why and how mutations occur.
Evolution Connection

Acknowledging the persistent threat that viruses pose to human health, geneticist and Nobel Prize winner Joshua Lederberg once warned: “We live in evolutionary competition with microbes. There is no guarantee that we will be the survivors.” Lederberg cited the AIDS epidemic and recurrent flu epidemics as examples of the human population’s vulnerability to viral attacks.

But, why do we have such high mutations?

RNA viruses tend to have unusually high rates of mutation because errors in replicating their RNA genomes are not subject to the kind of proofreading mechanisms that help reduce errors during DNA replication

According to this paper: New List Of HIV Mutations Vital To Tracking AIDS Epidemic there are almost 100 mutations of the AIDS virus.

In a collaborative study with the World Health Organization and seven other laboratories, researchers at the Stanford University School of Medicine have compiled a list of 93 common mutations of the AIDS virus associated with drug resistance that will be used to track future resistance trends throughout the world.

Both articles talking about the mutations are in reference to tracking it for vaccination purposes.

The list is important, he said, as it helps countries gauge the effectiveness of their HIV medication programs. But assembling such a list can be a challenge, particularly with a virus that has so many resistance-related variants. On the one hand, if the list is too liberally defined, then HIV drug funders and providers may believe resistance is more widespread than is actually the case.

So in short, I think it's safe to assume that whatever mutations have occurred are relatively minor. I would love to hear from someone with more knowledge to confirm or refute what I have assumed

<<   2  3 >>

join