It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crucell-Two groups of 16 volunteers were enrolled and vaccinated for EBOLA in 2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Here is another ebola virus vaccine.
They were doing clinical trials on human volunteers 8 years ago with positive results.

Two groups of 16 volunteers were enrolled and vaccinated. The study showed safety and immunogenicity at the doses evaluated.

In experiments conducted in 2004 by the VRC together with the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID), our vaccine candidate confirmed single-dose protection of monkeys against Ebola. Our results are distinct from the earlier trials in that our vaccine is based on PER.C6® cells, making it suitable for large-scale manufacturing.

Johnson & Johnson completed the tender offer for Crucell N.V. (Crucell) on 22nd February 2011 and declared the offer unconditional. As a result, Crucell will now operate as the center for vaccines within the Johnson & Johnson pharmaceuticals group.

Headquartered in Leiden, the Netherlands, Crucell currently employs 1400 people and has offices in China, Indonesia, Italy, Korea, Malaysia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK the USA and Vietnam.

Crucell Ebola Vaccine

Wonder what these guys are up to lately.
edit on 14-10-2014 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I wonder too i came across this website a couple days back was a bit shocked to read they've been doing tests years ago with very promising results.. Strange there hasn't been any of this information spoken up on msm cough cough.

But i also stumbled upon this Completed Trials

Seeing as by this they've "Completed this trial in 2010" but have not posted the results of such test

Until i came across this 2014, results finally posted
They received these results from the NIAD on June 2, 2014.
For something like ebola and other certain Viral diseases that have had multiple outbreaks over recent times why would they wait 4 years to send the results to the JID

even though websites such as More results on the study
and results posted in 2010
had these results posted for a couple years at least.

I'm sure just like many others have said something just smells much to off on this

edit on 16-10-2014 by justneo because: for spelling mistakes-_-

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

Wow. Reading this sort of makes the stomach turn a bit no?

Shouldn't surprise. I remember back a few years ago......as folks were starving to death in parts of an African famine....american farmers had to dump grain out on the ground to spoil so as to keep the price up.

edit on 16-10-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Stories like that really don't surprise me, for some one/corp to choose literately choose to feed the poverty in this world is beyond my understanding it's probably an every day occurrence in some form.

it's weird to me that these days with the advances of medicine/science/tools/trials in this day and age, and even though ebola has had outbreaks in recent decades this certain outbreak is the one that's going to go as one would say "Off the rockerrr"(Translation=Hardcore outbreak)
We've come so far with the advances of our society in many many means and yet each day we're being indirectly forced to fear death each day that goes by.

To living a life like that i say Bleghh no thank you.

excuse the little off topicness.
Peace.

top topics

join