It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25 Characteristics You May Find In Those Who Are Awakening

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Many people on Earth are evolving spiritually and experiencing intense changes within their life, work, behaviors and personal relationships. Currently, people are awakening at an astonishing rate!

How do you know if you are one of those?

Here are 25 common characteristics you may find in those who are awakening. (Please read the source article to see all 25.)

Have you acquired any of these behavioral changes in the recent past?
themindunleashed.org...

3. We know things without having to intellectually figure them out. Often called intuitive awareness, we have ‘a-ha’ moments and insights that can explain some of the most complex theories or phenomenon in the world. Some of the most brilliant minds of our time just ‘know.’ Adepts and sages often were given downloads of information from higher states of consciousness after meditating or being in the presence of a more conscious individual; this is happening for more people with more frequency. As we trust our intuition more often, it grows stronger. This is a time of ‘thinking’ with our hearts more than our heads. Our guts will no longer be ignored. Our dreams are becoming precognitive and eventually our conscious thoughts will be as well.

7. Lying to us is nearly impossible. We may not know exactly what truth you are withholding, but we can also tell that something isn’t right. We also know when you have other emotions, pain, love, etc. that you aren’t expressing. You’re an open book to us. We aren’t trained in counter-intelligence, we are just observant and knowing. While we may pick up on physical cues, we can look into your eyes and know what you are feeling.

9. We tend to root for the underdog, those without voices, those who have been beaten down by the matrix, etc. We are very compassionate people, and these marginalized individuals often need more love. People can sense our loving hearts, so complete strangers will often tell us their life stories or approach us with their problems. While we don’t want to be a dumping ground for everyone’s issues, we are also a good ear for those working through their stuff.

25. We will often be kind, but if you are egotistical or rude, we won’t spend much time with you, or find an excuse to not hang out with people who are obsessed with themselves. We don’t ‘get’ people who are insensitive to other people’s feelings or points of view.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I see these traits in many people, in an increasing amount as time goes by. Something is happening to mankind there's an awakening going on, we have to wade through the falsities to find truth. S + F

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
But then again,....according to someones questionnaire, ive also been abducted.......
Perhaps in early childhood........
But then again....according to a different set of parameters......does it ever end.....?
Who am we.....?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

That's good stuff, it seems to be true. I don't agree with post #12 though, there seems to be a shift with all kinds of people, not just alternative healing types.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hmmmm, it kind of nails me on the head.
That awakening happened several years ago and on my search, I found this place.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I do not wish to come off as offensive to your hopes and dreams, but rather concerned, because this is complete misinformation.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Aphorism

Could you explain your statement?
How is this misinformation?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

They are untrue.

This one for instance:

We know things without having to intellectually figure them out. Often called intuitive awareness, we have ‘a-ha’ moments and insights that can explain some of the most complex theories or phenomenon in the world.

Explain quantum theory.

This one for instance:

We are obsessed with bringing the truth to light.

Followed by:

We don’t live in fear of anything. Any and all changes coming, no matter how much they are perceived as negative or dramatic on our Earth, are being designed by us. We have past the point of no return and the Earth is ascending to a higher state of consciousness. Nothing will stop it now.

Right.

edit on 14-10-2014 by Aphorism because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

There is a state of 'knowingness', you know.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldworldbeliever
Hmmmm, it kind of nails me on the head.
That awakening happened several years ago and on my search, I found this place.

Welcome to ATS, Oldworldbeliever. I see this is your first post.

It is good to have all the "awakened" people we can get on ATS.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Apparently, they ring "untrue" for you because you haven't awakened yet.

I find most all of it rings true for me.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tridentblue

That's good stuff, it seems to be true. I don't agree with post #12 though, there seems to be a shift with all kinds of people, not just alternative healing types.

12. We are all becoming healers. We naturally gravitate toward healing fields, acupuncture, reiki, Qi-Gong, yoga, massage, midwifery, etc. are fields we often find ourselves in. We know that the collective needs to be healed, and so we try our best to offer healing in whatever form we are most drawn to. We also turn away from the ‘traditional’ forms of healing ourselves. Preferring natural foods, herbs, and holistic medicine as ways to cure every ailment.

I think most people are realizing that natural foods are better than grocery store items that contain all those things that cause disease. And a lot of people are using more herbs and natural remedies to heal their bodies vs. the pharmaceutical medicines that have side affects.
I have to agree with this post.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

Yes. But does that mean you know all parts and can see the whole picture. If so give me exact blueprints on how to create a fusion reactor that gives clean energy for all.

Sometimes the intuitive is subjective and ego clouded and more fantasy than objective usable for all information. If the limitations do not exist for you or anyone else on this thread then please tell us so we can awaken further.
edit on 14-10-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Thank you!
I was a little apprehensive about posting, but finding it easier. My friends and the general population just don't seem to get it and I felt like an outsider. Know what I mean ?
But I have been finding those that are on the same level.
And that awakening? Yeah, it's been a long time coming and such a breathe of fresh air.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

My theory so far if you are really interested.

Quantum theory is a probability field that exists around us giving rise to both the double slit probability wave and the entanglement that have been observed in experiment. Sometimes the probability field creates a synchronicity that is 2 different actions in space time become dependent on each other (like entanglement) so what is the cause and effect become hard to decipher since the both need to be to both be.

Synchronicity can sometimes be manipulated by the mind to create telepathic moments where information is willed into being in the receiver. The accuracy differs but getting a 100% accuracy is possible for people where both the sender and receiver are sensitive even if the information can sometimes by pass the receivers own mind and just be told without the receiver knowing why the receiver had that information.

Some people push energy into other people to try to change the field so that the placebo effect get higher while the body relaxes from the energy input. The question is not if this is a rel thing but how effective the procedure is compared to other procedures.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

When it comes to healthy food I do not really care that much to be truth full. I think Reiki or other similar tools should be used as complement to normal medicine for best result and that more research is needed on Reiki to quantify it a bit more so that we can find the best modifications to the tool that might be most effective.

I like both intuition and logic tempered by each other in symbiosis.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: oldworldbeliever

Don't we all feel a little disconnected.

Talking chi flow with people who never experienced it can be hard.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

originally posted by: Aleister

But does that mean you know all parts and can see the whole picture. If so give me exact blueprints on how to create a fusion reactor that gives clean energy for all.

Ask, and ye shall receive...
www.disclose.tv...

edit on 10/14/2014 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Thanks for refreshing me.

I love hearing what you said.

Very nicely put.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
VORTEX BASED MATHEMATICS.
. Thanks.

When I see the solution work then I will be convinced they are talking about something that works. Until then I will just bliss away and hope someone can manifest a solution.

Namaste.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join