It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Prrof of Ebola Hoax?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
a reply to: Bilk22

Why don't you actually increase your search areas?

Facebook is not a catch all. I know LOTS of people young and old that are not on it.

Here:

Nina Pham is a 2010 graduate of the Bachelors of Nursing program at Texas Christian University. Search their records
She passed the Texas Board of Nursing registration exam in 2010, according to state records, so search those.
She received receive her certificate in Critical Care Nursing on Aug. 1 of this year.
Search American Association of Critical Care Nurses for her.

You're going to use Facebook only to find her and then get on to me about how I'm contributing to a thread?

Please........

:rolling eye emote:
Post the link you obtained that info from.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

Why don't you actually increase your search areas?

Facebook is not a catch all. I know LOTS of people young and old that are not on it.

Here:

Nina Pham is a 2010 graduate of the Bachelors of Nursing program at Texas Christian University. Search their records
She passed the Texas Board of Nursing registration exam in 2010, according to state records, so search those.
She received receive her certificate in Critical Care Nursing on Aug. 1 of this year.
Search American Association of Critical Care Nurses for her.

You're going to use Facebook only to find her and then get on to me about how I'm contributing to a thread?

Please........

:rolling eye emote:
So where's the direct link? That site isn't searchable for a specific person unless their name appears in a published document. There are lots of people who were given recognition for passing certification with the last name of Pham, but there's no way of knowing if this is our Ms. Pham. So where did you get your info?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Dr. Rick Sacra works for SIM, and international mission organization, doing work in both Liberia and Guinea.

He's married to Debbie Sacra and he's from the University of Mass Medical School. Check the link out for a video interview he gave with his wife back on 26 Sept.

Dr. Brantly worked with a different aid group known as Samaritan's Purse.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22 The Prrof is in the Puuding

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

The problem is, you are suggesting that people actually use real accredited sources, as opposed to Bs sources that are normally used on ATS.
Next, I expect to see a post link to a Daily Caller article, or perhaps another yellow sensationalist rag.

I live in Dallas... the idea that this is a hoax is ridiculous and stupid. Why is it that ATS regularly takes serious stuff and tries to discount it as a hoax, or takes hoaxes and tries to promote them as deep, dark conspiracies? It's always one extreme or the other. Ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I do not believe everything I see reported, but I also do not see conspiracies and hoaxes behind every corner. Use a bit of common sense.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5
Your source is completely unreliable. The Liberian Daily Observer contains "user generated content." The ultimate source for the article is rense.com. You may judge for yourself that site's credibility. Earlier, The Daily Observer claimed that there were 250 men poisoning wells in Liberia, with no source or evidence for the claim.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: eriktheawful

The problem is, you are suggesting that people actually use real accredited sources, as opposed to Bs sources that are normally used on ATS.
Next, I expect to see a post link to a Daily Caller article, or perhaps another yellow sensationalist rag.

I live in Dallas... the idea that this is a hoax is ridiculous and stupid. Why is it that ATS regularly takes serious stuff and tries to discount it as a hoax, or takes hoaxes and tries to promote them as deep, dark conspiracies? It's always one extreme or the other. Ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I do not believe everything I see reported, but I also do not see conspiracies and hoaxes behind every corner. Use a bit of common sense.
You want to know what's stupid? How this disease was treated from the start if it's so dangerous. Now I'm not claiming the actual virus isn't dangerous, but if it always had the implications being suggested then it would have been handled differently from the start. They couldn't do that. They needed it to reach foreign shores - in reality or in the land of false flag - in order to meet an agenda.

So if it is real and as deadly as purported, then those at the top should be held accountable for gross negligence. They should be tried for crimes who willfully neglect a dangerous situation and in which people lose their lives. Open borders does not secure us from a pathogen. So Obama goes first. Then anyone who aided and abetted should follow..

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vaedur
a reply to: Bilk22 The Prrof is in the Puuding

Yeah I assumed as much too.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

So if it is real and as deadly as purported, then those at the top should be held accountable for gross negligence.

Couldn't agree more.

It's almost as if somebody wanted this to become widespread enough to guarantee the success of their shiny, new anti-Ebola vaccine...now...who do we know who has a new experimental vaccine announced shortly before the African outbreak hmmm?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Here's Kent Michael Brantly and his wives?

Here's a link to his blog. Link Last post in 2009. He was married in 2008. They had a baby girl in July of 2009. How old is the boy in the pics of he and his family?

edit on 82650Tuesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is supposed to be him in Africa

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
There is plenty of proof that Sacra is who he is, including on the UMMS website. He's actually an Assistant Professor there. Here are a couple screen shots and links.

UMMS Link 1

UMMS Link 2

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

No Nina Pham on FB in Texas. Now she's rather young and I know there's nom law that says one must have a FB page, but she doesn't and that's probably not likely for a person of her generation.

she could just simply have the privacy setting in which people cannot search for her by name. i know many people who do that, myself included.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
Ebola Outbreak in Guinea Now Linked to Vaccines Produced by Sanofi Pasteur Pharmaceutical Owned by Bill Gates & Rothschild

...and that article cites Rense. Kinda says it all.
...just like DJW001 already said.
edit on 14-10-2014 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfpint0701
There is plenty of proof that Sacra is who he is, including on the UMMS website. He's actually an Assistant Professor there. Here are a couple screen shots and links.

UMMS Link 1

UMMS Link 2

It's my contention that they are using body doubles for real world people. Did you see my post above where they have two different women with two different names as Brantly's wife? He also now has two kids vs one that was a girl born in the latter half of 2009. Can anyone explain why he has two different wives with two different names?

Here's Sacra two other pics with his wife.

Here he is in the news pics after his illness.

IMO these are close body doubles but not the same person. His beard looks thin and fake. There's also something different about the face.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I can't believe that you are getting confused by different beard trims.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Nope that is the same person.
Look at his ears exactly the same.
edit on 14-10-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
You can't rely on media for all research. They often report things in error and never fact check when they want to "break" the news. Amber Brantly is Kent Brantly's wife. Krista Brantly is Kent Brantly's sister. It's just a matter of mis-reporting.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
ditto front teeth

OP:
FandS though OP, I Am thinking this is as fishy as all the other cry wolfish non pandemics that never happened
ETA
oooops,
LOL, I forgot the word EXPENSIVE...silly me
edit on Tuepm10b201410America/Chicago12 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Michelle129th
You can't rely on media for all research. They often report things in error and never fact check when they want to "break" the news. Amber Brantly is Kent Brantly's wife. Krista Brantly is Kent Brantly's sister. It's just a matter of mis-reporting.

So some news agency does a story on a specific person and not under any duress to get it out fast because it isn't a fluid story or ongoing event and they get the guys wife and sister mixed up? What else did they get wrong?

This whole thing stinks. Three people who allegedly contracted the virus also happen to have the same blood type?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join