It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Encounter {You Tell Me}

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Alright, first of all I'm new here, I'm not new to ATS though, but this is my first time on the board. I've watched these forums for a bit, reading up on the information and encounters etc. I've had a possible encounter in the past and I decided I guess I should tell you guys 'cause I don't know what to think of this myself.

It was awhile back, I was like six maybe older. I just realized the possibility of this being an abduction or somethin similar about a year ago, being six at the time I didn't really care and wasn't too curious.
But anyways, I remember it was like midnight, and I was being walked out of the house. I wasn't with my parents or anybody firmiliar. But I felt safe as if I was with family, We walked down the street, and it was like downtown windsor, but it wasn't, in fact I've never seen this place before (or after this incident) in my life! But it was bright as hell, It was atleast 12 am or later, but in this particular spot it was bright (yes I know there is such a thing as streetlights, but I mean bright as if the sun were out) and right there thats all I remember, I was six and I'm fourteen now, I don't really remember it too well.
Now heres the odd part, I thought I was with my parents back then, but I've asked them occasionally about it, and they don't remember. I don't know what happened but I would really appreciate it if somebody could clear this up for me.

p.s. Don't flame me, 'cos I didn't say it WAS an encounter I jus said it's POSSIBILY an Encounter.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RustedPeace
Alright, first of all I'm new here, I'm not new to ATS though, but this is my first time on the board. I've watched these forums for a bit, reading up on the information and encounters etc. I've had a possible encounter in the past and I decided I guess I should tell you guys 'cause I don't know what to think of this myself.

Welcome to ATS. Thanks for posting your story.
It could be one of two things I believe.

1) You were dreaming...
2) Something happened, perhaps an abduction.

Do you remember anything else. Can you describe the place you were at, was it inside or outside? Was it cold or hot? Sometimes something that seems insignificant to you can actually be helpful.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
yeah there were a few things I forgot to mention.
It was outside. I know it could quite possibly be a dream but I highly doubt it. Everything seemed real, I know dreams can be pretty realistic but this was insanly real. It seemed quite warm, can't really remember for sure though, like I said this was awhile back. Like I said it was like someplace downtown, lots of buildings and stuff. but one thing I forgot to mention...No Cars...No People, nothing! just me and the 'beings' I was with. The only other living thing I saw was something in my backyard when we left the house. I saw its eyes, looked like an animal, could of been just a cat but who knows, I can't remember the size so I wouldn't know.
Thats all I can really remember, hope thats enough.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Not to sound rude or anything, but if you can't tell that you've been abducted on your own, there is no way that anyone else can or should be able to tell you if you have been either. Sorry, that's my opinion on the situation. I have to beleive that if I was abducted, there would be no doubt in my mind. If I don't know 100%, I'd just have to chalk it up to dreaming or being drunk.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yeah I know, normally i'd shrug it off, like I have for a couple years now, but I haven't thought of the possibility untill lately and I don't remember much because of how long ago it was, I just wish I could clear this up and know what it was that happend.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RustedPeace
Yeah I know, normally i'd shrug it off, like I have for a couple years now, but I haven't thought of the possibility untill lately and I don't remember much because of how long ago it was, I just wish I could clear this up and know what it was that happend.

Well if you are desperate you can go to a KNOWN psychiartrist and go under hypnosis. I'm not saying I really believe in this. I'm always weary to believe facts uncovered in hypnosis because people may be just expressing their feelings/dreams, not what actually happened. But hey, if you want to give it every shot you can try it....

And something else that people may think is odd try freewriting. I know I know, what the heck can come out of freewriting? I have Grave's disease, and such very forgetful, when ever i really need to remember something I do some freewriting, and it helps 95% of the time, plus it helps that I'm a writer.
good luck, let me know what happens!

top topics

join