It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kindergarten 5-Year old Forced to Sign Contract not to Kill Anybody

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I should get this for my kids for Christmas:

A toy that was normal in my childhood would have the hyper-pc pearl-clutchers of today mess themselves. Oh my, the violence! Oh wahhh, what wussies.

All us boys use to have these growing up or something like a pop rifle. In today's fear driven world someone will call the police and in the next 10-15 minutes the cops will show up and fill your 12 year old boy full of lead and justify it.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Complete madness... I'm so glad I grew up in NZ when I did.

At 6-7 years old we would walk around the playground at lunchtime chanting "Who wants to play war?" until we had enough for two teams. Then chase each other with stick 'guns' for ages.
How the world has changed.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CardiffGiant

You know very well eating glue leads to 'harder' stuff... today, eating paste glue, tomorrow they will be sniffing it!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Whatever happened here?

I want these "school administrators" removed from their positions. I want this teacher fired and their teaching credential revoked.

They have committed so many civil liberties violations, their entire school district is now liable for a multi-million dollar lawsuit.

The teacher, the principal, the superintendant and whatever bureaucrats are guilty of gross violations of civil rights, enough so they could be charged, arrested and convicted in a Federal court under Federal law.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 222mockingbirdlane
a reply to: xuenchen

Ha, how stupid! She can still fire crayons at their knee caps, the contract doesn't mention disfiguring.

There's that awesome sense of humor again...
star again for u!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join