It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

photo of a *supposed dead alien sent to me

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98

originally posted by: Pathology
www.examiner.com...

They used the same prop from X-Files Season 1.

I'm about 99% positive of it.

Everything is the same, including where the wrinkles are in its face.
sorry havnt been on in a few days. that looks VERY similar to the photo! thanks

I see everyone has brought their best humor to this thread and have to say I've had few good chuckles. Back to the photo, I think it looks similar to the comparison photo but if you look at the mouth it's a bit different. you could have a real photo of an alien and no one will ever believe it especially on ats, regardless of how good the picture is. The person that sent it to you is the only one who knows for sure.
use the picture in the book but also a disclaimer

Oh your books... can you provide a link to them?

edit on 16-10-2014 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

. . . he was scooped up by the government, that part I have confirmed, hence why I'm interested . . .

. . . he claims the ATF was the agency that stuffed him in a car days after killing the entity. They held him at a unknown location for a week without charging him . . .

I suppose I'm missing something here?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

a reply to: TrueMessiah Umm I wasn't on here to "sell books" I wanted to share an intriguing photo that was sent to my by an enigmatic character I have been conversing with for some time.

Do or don't buy my book (or dont buy anyone elses book either if your against reading or authors selling their published work) I really could care less, I am only in this for finding the truth on a topic that fascinates me.

Dude I'm on your side go back and examine the context of my post.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

Good to see you back. I asked a question a couple of pages back (HERE). Pretty straightforward question so I hope you don't mind answering it.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join