It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Winged' UFO in the clouds shoots out orbs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I rarely come to this site anymore and I'm 99% positive that somebody will tell me that this video has already been discussed and debunked. However in the small chance that you haven't seen it, here's a pretty impressive video that's either CGI or something very strange indeed.

Feel free to mock!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Oh by the way I still haven't worked out how to use ATS's ridiculously convoluted way of embedding YouTube videos into a thread. Sort it out, ATS.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IBelieveInAliens
Oh by the way I still haven't worked out how to use ATS's ridiculously convoluted way of embedding YouTube videos into a thread. Sort it out, ATS.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

h t t p s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eloqtjpWpK0

eloqtjpWpK0

[ y v i d ]eloqtjpWpK0[/ y v i d ]

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gully
a reply to: 727Sky

Well, now, that we've gotten that straightened out.

I was assuming the video would show Swamp gas, weather balloon or Venus but I'm leaning more towards thrown hubcap.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I havent seen it.. very cool..

thnx OP

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It has been here before, but frankly I don't remember the outcome if any.
Maybe Banzai jumpers after their parachutes?

The original thread here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-10-2014 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reminds me of this footage:
(skip to 1:05)

link

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Its fake. Notice the CGI elements sliding against the background plate. Bad motion tracking in AfterFX

originally posted by: smurfy
It has been here before, but frankly I don't remember the outcome if any.
Maybe Banzai jumpers after their parachutes?

The original thread here,

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATSZOMBIE
Its fake. Notice the CGI elements sliding against the background plate. Bad motion tracking in AfterFX

Very reminiscent of this old "UFOs over London" thread:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The phenomenon is real, but the video authenticity itself could be whatever one wants to believe.
Someone could have saw the same thing incidentally, and decided to make a video with a few dancing balls of light appearing in the distance.

I'll give an A for mocking them.
edit on 17-10-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
I'll give an A for mocking them.

The best way to present any sort of UFO "evidence" here is to put it up, and then briefly go through your reasoning as to why you think it is or isn't legitimate, keeping in mind that some people might disagree with you. Be humble. Be willing to see the other side of the argument. Because, bottom line, NO VIDEO OR IMAGE PROVES ANYTHING.

The worst way to present UFO stuff here is to come on, claim that it's "undeniable proof" and then refuse to listen to anyone offering a different opinion. The second worse thing is to not offer any description or opinion at all, in which case we just have to assume that you're essentially saying, "This evidence speaks for itself!"

And yeah, the folks here sometimes get impatient with poorly presented topics, because they've been doing this for YEARS, and to have the same stupid stuff presented over and over and over gets extremely tiresome, particularly when you really have an interest in the subject and would like to explore some real answers, and all you're presented with is nonsense and hoaxes and pure crap. We try to be patient here, but we also would like people to do the research and show some common sense and not clutter the place up with a lot of junk.

top topics

join