It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, all!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AllyofHumanity9220

I think it is humanity we need to be scared of in the long term , maybe they if they exist are scared of us and our war like ways 100 years ago we were just learning the basics of flight now we can destroy the planet dozens of times over and have culled 100s of millions of lives in that time frame , but maybe our time frame as we look at it is small like our sun compared to others out there .

We could be a farm and we the animals are ready for market sometime soon , but i guess i will never know in my life the 6 decades that i have seen have not brought much disclosure of anything useful and countless hours walking the dog never i did see anything that i could call Alien i am afraid ,but the aliens of biblical lore were friendly the modern ones probe you and not in a good way
edit on 13/10/2014 by douglas5 because: spelllinnngs

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

To some extent I think you are right. I think we are viewed with apprehension because of our sheer destructiveness. However, there is ample evidence to support the idea that these visitors can disable any kind of weapon we possess. I think it is safe to say we pose no threat to them directly. However, in the course of fighting a war, many natural resources and any infrastructure that is in place may be damaged and destroyed. A common misconception today is that, because these "visitors" have not openly invaded or launched some sort of visible assault, they must be benevolent. That is like saying that Ebola is mostly harmless, if you have only ever seen the first few weeks of symptoms. Evidence does support the notion that cruel and extensive experimentation is being conducted to produce human-alien hybrids. There is also much evidence that these "visitors" can literally project images, thoughts and even emotions into our awareness and have us claim them as our own. Can you imagine a more elegant way of subjugating a world than by convincing it it is in its own best interest to simply acquiesce? Disrupt faith in human leadership, pose as quasi-spiritual beings, promise free energy and environmental rejuvenation, and hey presto!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join