It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10,000 ISIS fighters advance towards Baghdad area

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Now that's some funny # right there! They must be holding cactus over their heads to fool the drones. Oh wait, I get it, we zigged and they zagged. We bomb Syria while they march on Bagdahd......Napoleon would have been so proud.

Maybe we can get 300 of the bravest Spartans or Americans rather and bottleneck them?

Besides, if the source is CNN it should probably be in the LOL forum.
edit on 12-10-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: shapur

originally posted by: randyvs

Just wondering if any members live in these areas?
Iraq and Syria?
I live in Iran but I am sure most people in Iraq and Syria are certain that ISIS has been fabricated and orchestrated by the westerners and the Israelis,financed by Saudis and Qataris.I have a couple of friends living in Syria and they tell me that the majority of Syrians know their country will have a better future with Assad than an American installed puppet serving western interests, despite all short comings and disagreements with Assad's regime...He is not perfect but who is really?!

I can certainly understand that after looking at all the other countries we have ?? Liberated from the dictators and installed our version of democratized puppets.. What country in the Mid-East have we touched that is better off today than before we destroyed their tyrants ?

Only thing that has been accomplished is make some companies very rich and kill allot of people who would be alive today without our helping hand.. Oh and the poppy fields in Afgan are doing quite well thank you !

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
I don't understand why we can't bomb these morons into smithereens, WTF?

Maybe because they dont exist.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

a reply to: daaskapital

I think ISIS is a myth,a creation of the media and the elites to justify wars and regime changes in the ME region.It is very hard to believe that the US/UK/Israel war machines with financial help from the Saudis can not take care of a couple of thousand desporatos with machine guns!...They are running around freely and are selling oil using their bank accounts overtly available to the bankers and governments...I mean how hard could it be to just freeze their assets and eliminate them all...This story is just as unbelievable as the 9/11 story.But then again a lot of people bought into that one as well.

Its sad isn't it? What does it say about a people that they can be so woefully ignorant to an obvious occurrence? I didn't quite see 911 for what it was until the onset of the Iraqi invasion. I was much younger in 2003 and didn't know crap about world affairs but was able to see something was off. Back then as I began to see what my nation was capable of, never in a million years would I have guessed I could predict world events almost flawlessly. I know my fellow Americans mean well just don't know any better and bombarded with propaganda about as much as the ME gets bombarded with drone strikes.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: shapur

I live in Iran but I am sure most people in Iraq and Syria are certain that ISIS has been fabricated and orchestrated

And I agree with those people.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Sitting ducs with ground to air missiles. a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
Or maybe the only way we can bomb "them" is by bombing yourself. I think isis is a western ( usa uk israel) creation.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
neutron bomb them

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
This army of Isis reminds me of the army of Anubis.

You can't kill what doesn't exist.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

To me it seems like the moment when the protagonist is begging for help from the stern mentor/parental figure/boss for help to stop the antagonist and they draw their gun and point it (and you're like finally! They were scared to unleash their higher authority but now they're gonna handle business) but then the camera pans out and they're pointing it at the good guy. Criss-Cross.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I think ISIS is a myth,a creation of the media and the elites to justify wars and regime changes in the ME region.It is very hard to believe that the US/UK/Israel war machines with financial help from the Saudis can not take care of a couple of thousand desporatos with machine guns!...They are running around freely and are selling oil using their bank accounts overtly available to the bankers and governments...I mean how hard could it be to just freeze their assets and eliminate them all...This story is just as unbelievable as the 9/11 story.But then again a lot of people bought into that one as well.

Amnesty International doesn't seem to think ISIS is a myth. Here is a link to ISIS ethnic Cleansing report Source

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I think ISIS is a myth,a creation of the media and the elites to justify wars and regime changes in the ME region

Why would the West need regime change in Iraq when it already occurred?

They're far from a myth...
edit on 12-10-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

In the face of Western air superiority I would like to now how they accomplish that. Unless they have figured out how to move their tanks underground…

A "phantom" with Tanks...

Ask yourself how are they smart enough to drive & maintain Tanks then ask yourself if that's not a threat!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Agreed. I for one would like to see satellite images of all 10,000 troops. a reply to: ecapsretuo

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I think ISIS is a myth,a creation of the media and the elites to justify wars and regime changes in the ME region

Why would the West need regime change in Iraq when it already occurred?

They're far from a myth...

And we'll just take your word for it. When you can't even write a correct
retort to a post that you quoted right in front of you?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

We may have disagreed elsewhere but not here!

One think differs a bit though. I'd like to say I'm a republican I can't anymore I'm embarrassed, not a democrats either. I've wrestled with this for some time now Libertarian?

Either way inaction by our leaders has caused many problems here.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Maybe because they dont exist.

Great, now that you have this problem solved can you figure out the rest of the issues in the world?

Ebola, doesnt exist.
Hunger, doesnt exist.
Horrible, terrible, violent people and groups have never existed and haven't been killing each other since the dawn of time.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I thought they were all flea ridden camel jockeys... Surprise surprise! [/Sarcasm]

Prayers to our men and women on the ground... Gonna be a [snip]-storm.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Dear AnteBellum.

I'll agree with Republican blame as well (Although not on this particular issue). I see the current majority of Republican activists as very status quo guys. No particular principles that they are willing to fight for. Perhaps instead of calling them the stupid party no longer works, maybe stupid and cowardly will work.

But I don't have a lot of interest in assigning blame to people any more if I'm going to get into a serious discussion. At the level where people are seriously trying to solve problems, it's the policies and goals that become the most important. If we want to talk about ISIS, we can talk about policies and goals. The fact that they are not clear to everybody is a problem in itself.

I'm not going to solve anything by attacking Obama personally, and it's incredibly senseless to attack Bush now, if the goal is to fix things and move ahead.

That may very well be a problem on internet sites. It seems that the popular tactic is to 1.) Get angry. 2.) Write a post calling people names. 3.) When one can't think of any more names to call people, abandon the thread or derail it to it's death.

I am certain that the number of disagreements we have could be cut by 3/4 if we had the chance to sit down over a cup of coffee, get to know each other as people, have a pizza, and say "This is a problem, lets share ideas and work on it as a team." Find that on the Internet? Impossible. The very concept is hated. Oh, well.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

& what are you talking about?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join