It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those that express disgust with Sandy Hook deniers, do you want the truth or not?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots
a reply to: fartsmeller46

The return key is your friend.

Now, ignoring all the irrelevance there, lets address a thing or two:
1) paramedics saw bodies.
2) some of the funerals had open caskets.
3) people knew the victims.

Now, do you have any "overwhelming evidence", or do you just have questions and false information?

First of all lets try and maintain a level of decorum, your snide remarks are childish and attest to your lack of maturity. Now,the arriving paramedics had to park a block from the school and had no access inside. The 2 supposed injuries brought out were from paramedics already there and part of the scam.These 2 victims brought out and paraded past 3 blocks of reporters and others milling about were completely covered up in a almost tent like cover and you couldnt tell if anyone was even under there.ALL PARAMEDICS ARRIVING AFTER THE SUPPOSED SHOOTING WERE NOT INVOLVED AND WERE NOT LET IN TO VIEW THE BODIES OR ASSESS INJURY.
2.THERE WAS ONLY 1 OPEN CASKET AND THE BOY SUPPOSEDLY BEING BURIED HAD A VEIL OVER HIS FACE SO YOU COULDNT SEE HIM.THERE ARE 14 GRAVE SITES IN NEWTON FOR THESE VICTIMS,ALL OF THEM UNKEPT AND SHOWING NO SIGNS OF ANY PARENTS VISITING THEM.
3.THERE IS NO RECORD FOR ANY OF THESE CHILDREN IN THE USA SS BIRTH AND DEATH DATA BASE. All of the parents of the children show 4-6 different aliases attributed to them.WTF?
Keep taking the media account as gospel if you want, but it`s obvious you have no answers for any of the many questions being asked.You simply brush them aside and in a obvious state of delusional self grandeur,try to pin me to the wall by dismissing everything ive said and demanding real proof(in a tone that makes me think you see yourself as witty and special,which i can assure you,you`re neither)I`m done arguing with someone who won`t even watch the video.
edit on 12-10-2014 by fartsmeller46 because: grammar

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Well I think that is quite enough

LUDICROUS OBVIOUS ONLINE LIES

For one thread

We have disrespected the victims and their families enough..

Closing

Semper

<< 1  2   >>

join