It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part II *Unreal, Amazing and Breath Taking Photos From Outer Space* Part II

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
Makes me want to play EVE Online again.

Great thread and images, OP.

Thanks, how is that game by the way?

OG

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Breath taking! I got a kick out of the giant cat. LOL

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

Well.. at least you posted one picture that I have not seen a 1000 times
The cat in space

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Well.. at least you posted one picture that I have not seen a 1000 times
The cat in space

My name is Spacespider. And I hate space! LOL why do you even bother? (you do know that giant space cats are a very rare phenomenon)

OG

edit on 10-12-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

"Unreal, amazing and breath taking"-ain't that the truth. Great post.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Most beautiful. excellent pictures really thrilling to see.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I enjoyed the first one, and this one, and I will enjoy the next. I love these types of pics.

S & F

ETA: this was a perfect distraction from all the Ebola threads.

edit on 12-10-2014 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It's amazing to see what is really out there beyond what we can see with the naked eye. Awesome pictures.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

There universe is truly a magical place, there is beauty everywhere you look. From the most distant galaxy to right here on Earth, we are surrounded by majesty.

Spectacular images! Thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

There universe is truly a magical place, there is beauty everywhere you look. From the most distant galaxy to right here on Earth, we are surrounded by majesty.

Spectacular images! Thanks for sharing

Your very welcome!

OG

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I love threads like this. It's always sobering to see how small and insignificant we really are in the grand scheme of things. All of the collective trauma we experience as humans, all the wars ever fought, all of the plagues ever battled. All occurring on an unremarkable little speck of dirt and water. The universe is so grand, it's almost a religious experience to look at these photos.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
I love threads like this. It's always sobering to see how small and insignificant we really are in the grand scheme of things. All of the collective trauma we experience as humans, all the wars ever fought, all of the plagues ever battled. All occurring on an unremarkable little speck of dirt and water. The universe is so grand, it's almost a religious experience to look at these photos.

Its due to this very reason that the photos of Earth may be the most profound of all... The old saying "It's a small world after all" never sounded more true..

OG

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
What wonderful pictures, many thanks. One thing puzzles me, if everything in the universe started expanding from one point, why is it galaxies are colliding?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

The answer lies in Gravity. The expansion of the universe is happening, yes. However, gravitational forces between Galaxies are often strong enough that two galaxies close enough together will eventually start to collide. In fact, we're on a collision course with our nearest galactic neighbor, Andromeda.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: pikestaff

The answer lies in Gravity. The expansion of the universe is happening, yes. However, gravitational forces between Galaxies are often strong enough that two galaxies close enough together will eventually start to collide. In fact, we're on a collision course with our nearest galactic neighbor, Andromeda.

There is much talk that we are actually in the Andromeda galaxy, and are colliding with the Milky Way!

OG

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Thanks for posting these..think a few of them might wind up as wallpaper...I freakin' love space photos.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I hope for the day I can spend eternity among the stars.

Thanks for one of the best threads on ATS.

YW, and I think we can, as humans, at the very least astrally travel to the stars or bi-locate during an OBE...These abilities are built into us...trouble is learning to control them...

OG

edit on 10-13-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Amazing photos... thanks so much for
sharing them.

Rebel 5

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I am in love with these pics.. they are truly amazing i use to study on the space but began to sing and write music for my own pleasure as you can see how much more all of this means more to me then anything because you can never get tired of learing about the outer worlds. And so i come to an undertanding that imma have to get back into this .. because its really getting big... great pictures.. and absolute great research.. thumbs up ...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: peterzworld51

Stay tuned, thread #3 is on the way!

OG

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join