It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And they found Him not

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
God's Will is a mystery for believers and a stumbling block for the unbelievers. He who does not see God in life walks aimlessly, blindly, and purposelessly if they are not walking for the purpose of finding God.

"His Mother kept all these sayings in her heart," and there they remain. Are they perhaps enclosed within her chest? No, for her heart is open to all as a mother towards her children. We are given the tender heart of Mary as a missal to read words of wisdom from. Who can pour out for us the sweetest and most comforting milk but our Virgin Mother?

"And when they found him not, they turned back again to Jerusalem, seeking him.
And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions.
And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.
And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing.
And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?
And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them.
And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them: but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart.
And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man."

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing.

Gads… the old, "Where ever have you been?", thing.

Right? They accuse him of being a criminal because he hung out with them. Not to be one, but to help them. He also hung out in the temple. Not to be a temple worshipper, but to help them, too.

Now wonder they could't find him. They figured that would be the last place he would go.

Because they didn't understand him and thought he despised their religion.

new topics

join