It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Applause !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

Next thing that will happen is members will discover that we're just ordinary people...

Nice try but we know you're all reptile aliens with ties to the Rotchschilds and employed by the CIA.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I too was scared to say thanks, so since this wonderful thread is here... THANKS for the applause I have gotten, they made my day!

Lil

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
my 2 cents:

until the last year of my membership, I always thanked the mod for the applause. Mostly just to acknowledge their polite gesture towards me.

I got busy and missed a few, but for the most part I like to acknowledge things like that.

But I in no way want a thanks from anyone now. If you feel like it, go for it. But please don't feel compelled on my behalf.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
my 2 cents:

until the last year of my membership, I always thanked the mod for the applause. Mostly just to acknowledge their polite gesture towards me.

I got busy and missed a few, but for the most part I like to acknowledge things like that.

But I in no way want a thanks from anyone now. If you feel like it, go for it. But please don't feel compelled on my behalf.

You're just saying that because I've worried the ever loving monkey stuffing out of you, aren't you??

I know. It's ok...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Wasn't aware using the reply U2U as a thanks was appropriate but want to say thanks for them in general over the years.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Was not sure what all this applause talk was about so I checked my profile and see that I had received 1 applause. Not sure from whom and not sure when. So thank you to whichever mod felt one of my posts was worthy enough for an applause.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
I've never said a thanks for applause, I thought that it was in some way inappropriate, like
"the first rule of fight club is......"

I feel rude now, and not in a good way
apologies are in order!

Dont stress too much, there was a thread some time back kinda similar to this, and quite a few mods said they never thanked a mod before being staff if they got an applause!

I use to thank every one then I stopped getting them other than for a funny pic at odd times, suggesting my posts are now as I have long suspected, yawn boring!

Thanks to all the staff for their thankless work.
edit on 12-10-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

originally posted by: Domo1

Nice try but we know you're all reptile aliens with ties to the Rotchschilds and employed by the CIA.

Absolute LIES!

The CIA fired me three months ago because I showed up in Daisy Dukes on "casual Friday".

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
quite a few mods said they never thanked a mod before being staff if they got an applause!

I didn't even think about doing it ... the applause said 'do not respond'.
I sent a 'thank you' one time. It was for my 400th applause I think.
Seemed kind of special.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I applauded some one in this very thread just the other day,,, LOL

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Getting clap 400 times from this handsome and stunning gaggle is indeed something to celebrate!

Sadly the double dose of clap I got in the last 6 months came from Semper....

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

You can absolutely message the staffer who applauded you to say "Thanks" - automessage be damned! Point of fact, it gives me a good feeling when members do so.

Here's to hoping I don't end up getting black bagged for rebelling against the automessage.

pfft. you cant black bag daryl.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well, this is an interesting development. Being told we CAN do something we were told NOT to do.

The insanity. It makes me smile.

[posteriorkiss]

Even though I've never said thanks for an applause, I would like to take a moment and personally thank all the Mods who ever gave me one, all those who will in the future, the OP (for bringing this to our attention), all the particpants in this thread, and of course the Owners for allowing us to share our thoughts and information in such a well-regulated forum.

[/posteriorkiss]

Great job, everyone!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You can absolutely message the staffer who applauded you to say "Thanks" - automessage be damned! Point of fact, it gives me a good feeling when members do so.

Here's to hoping I don't end up getting black bagged for rebelling against the automessage.

Oh wow.

I'd like to send out a big thank you to all the mods who have sent me applauses.

I've read the same thing and took it seriously.

I appreciate the little things. Getting notes and applauses from mods means that someone is reading what I write.

I will, in the future, reply with heart-felt thanks!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Well, we'll find out for sure tonight! I watched the first five minutes of the new episode earlier and it looked pretty intense for all involved.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

they wont kill off daryl, he is too valuable a piece of the puzzle.
edit on 12-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum_Squirrel
i have also wanted to say Ty on many occasions , but the Do not reply to this U2U. MSG thingy scared me and didn't want to bother the mods

but ty for the info i will def bother any that dare to applaud me in the future

Q

Me too....

When it says 'Don't reply' well, I listened, maybe to well. LOL
And same here, I didn't want to bother the MOD

So I will also say my thanks and let my appreciation be known to those MODS who have given me an 'applause'

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
My thanks to all the respondents in this thread !

I am glad to have hit a chord; with members, mods and admin ( feel quite chuffed that Springer gave the "undertable nod "! )

It had bugged me for some time - so thanks again for your input !

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I just read this as well. So I'd like to personally thank all of the mods for giving me an applause.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Sorry to the mods then. I take things literally. I thought we weren't supposed to respond so I didn't. It bothered me that I couldn't just say "Thanks". I will drop a thank you in the future.

As an aside, I now have Lady Ga Ga stuck in my head.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join