It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Applause !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
i have also wanted to say Ty on many occasions , but the Do not reply to this U2U. MSG thingy scared me and didn't want to bother the mods

but ty for the info i will def bother any that dare to applaud me in the future

Q

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I, to would like to take a moment to respond to the terrific mods on this site to say "Thanks for the applause". You folks have a tough job here and you do it well. I would say that it is one of the reasons I enjoy this site so very much. MIMMO thought you guys were great as well. So thanks for making this a good place to come and learn about the world.

LG

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Giving applause is probably the best part of what we do. I know how much I enjoyed getting applause before I joined the staff and so I like to give them out. It's just a way to let members know that their posts are appreciated.

And yes, as Slayer said, if you see a really great post by all means send in an "alert" on it to let us know. The "alert" feature is not just to complain, it's to bring a post or thread to our attention, for bad reasons or good! We'll often highlight these "take a look at this great post" alerts in the staff forums so other staff can read them. I've seen excellent posts get applause from half a dozen different staff!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Good stuff Mike !

So you guys aren't from Asgard - after all !??

edit on 11-10-2014 by Timely because: * suf - is not a word ... that I know of.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Is Atlanta close enough???

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I will say thanks now to all the mod's applause I have received and receive.

I didn't do it on reply as it says not to and consideration for the possibility that those guys have enough messages to read and stuff to do. I actually do say thanks vocally when applause is received so perhaps that might be adding to karma or something.

Mods, I appreciate applause, thank you!
edit on 11-10-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Welllll... there is a mod who often rides in here on a horse named Svaðilfari, but I've never asked them where they really come from.

It's because of the ATS secret society. As you know, we're not allowed to talk about that. But just between you and me, that mod's applauses glow in the dark.

And don't worry, I've set up this post with a special code so that only the Initiated can read it...

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

I reckon !

They have hats and weapons - no ?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Have not checked lotto yet. So could still be a winner !

Ed: sounds like Cody's Avvy !

edit on 11-10-2014 by Timely because: lulz.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I respond to applause now and again, when there is something more to discuss, but I am always conscious of the fact that the message accompanying the applause gears one toward doing nothing, and also that the moderators are very busy people. I do not want to waste anyone's time!

For those moderators to whom I have not responded at all in such scenarios, I apologise most profusely, and thank you very much for taking the time to read, and enjoy my posts! I really appreciate the feedback, and I use the posts of mine which have received applause as examples to myself, to ensure the quality of future posts remains as high as possible, so thank you all for helping me do that!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I, like some previous posters, was not wanting to add to a mod's message clutter by sending a thankyou for the applause I've received (always unexpectedly I might add). I'm not here to collect points or trophies, just keen to add to this great site when I can.

So, to the mods who've graced my posts with applause, my sincere thanks

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well said mate !

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I'll say thanks as well. I know I got applause in the past but I often don't notice the messages but once every few months.

Thanks in advance for any future applause.

I just gave Jak a few extra stars. I still have star power when it comes to the older members.
edit on 11/10/14 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Thank you very much !

Its always a warm and fuzzy feeling when someone recognizes a contribution, however small it may seem.

leolady

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Well, at the risk of appearing like a brown noser.

This is for all the mods for keeping ATS running as smooth as possible.

edit on 11-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This thread has filled up my inbox! LoL! I was like..."Whaa!!!?" At first I didn't see the thread, which obviously started paying things forward. I just thought maybe it was a system glitch. Like my applause button got stuck.
So....(((hugs))) for everyone!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I'd also like to say thanks for all the applause I have received.

I have only replied to one before to say thanks, because honestly, the DO NOT REPLY at the bottom scared me away.

But from now on I will thank every mod for the kind gesture.

PS: I don't think saying thank you is brown nosing. It's being polite.
edit on 11/10/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I would also like to use this thread to say a big Thank You to every mod that has ever given me applause-it was in every instance very very much appreciated.a reply to: Timely

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
My thanks go out to Kandinsky for an applause and another mod whose name I can't recall,
, been awhile. Lol

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

As I look over my shoulder to make sure the automessage police aren't incoming

Wait! I always believed that mods were exempt from that, that you are part of the elite now and that when the rest of us are dragged off to the FEMA camps you'd be able to wave to us as we drive by, not that I expect you really would.

I too used to thank those who sent me applause, but I confess to being intimidated by that 'do not reply' message lately. Perhaps the ATS brass would consider removing that part from the message?

In an case, thank you to those who encourage us by sending applause our way.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join