It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Obama speech, surrender your rights… [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Nope. Beez is the newest member of the WWE's Wyatt Family. He'll be making his first vignette appearance at Wrestlemania 31.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: beezzer

How do we take this speech, Is Obama speaking out against the NWO?

I think Obama would embrace the NWO.

I say that because of previous speeches about American exceptionalism being no better than any other country's exceptionalism. He doesn't want America to be a leading country. Rather he'd be happy it being just a nation-state in a global country.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
its the usual "we love our European allies and need to continue to maintain our bi-lateral cultural, economic, and military ties" with some feel good statements about humanity, even though the actions of the President are in fact contrary to his statements in this speech.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
It's a bad edit made to mislead. I'm seeking out the original video now.

Whole and actual speech:

Yup...

Caught the blips.

May be fake but his heart is in it. He believes this crap for real.

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Nope. Beez is the newest member of the WWE's Wyatt Family. He'll be making his first vignette appearance at Wrestlemania 31.

hehe that makes more sense..it must have been the black and white that threw me off

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I would retort by stating that what is in his heart is irrelevant, in fact as irrelevant as it would be no matter who held his office or any office of power in Washington ( with hopefully an exception or three ).

It's what is in their pockets and who puts it there that seems to matter to most to politicians of both persuasions.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Exactly. (here's a clip)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

The thing is, we have the 3 branches of government for this very reason.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

But those ideals have also been tested -- here in Europe and around the world. Those ideals have often been threatened by an older, more traditional view of power. This alternative vision argues that ordinary men and women are too small-minded to govern their own affairs, that order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign.

I bet He and many others that write and use these phrases know it's the true agenda.

Remember Obama often speaks in circles and tangents.

And remember, many people want this agenda and support the efforts.

In today's world, He is the best conveyor of that message.

Reality is here.

I wonder if "those ideals" actually exists anymore?

Hmmm.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I would argue that all three are currently broken. In fact they all seem to be locked in some bizarre power struggle where all that ends up happening is that one negates whatever the other does.

Our government has become a very dysfunctional family populated with career Justices, Congressmen who either spend their entire careers in Congress or end up hired by the very Corporations they supported while in Congress - oh and an Executive who comes along for a few years and ends up being really just a celebrity spokesperson for the most part.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I would argue that all three are currently broken. In fact they all seem to be locked in some bizarre power struggle where all that ends up happening is that one negates whatever the other does.

Isn't that their purpose?

Our government has become a very dysfunctional family populated with career Justices, Congressmen who either spend their entire careers in Congress or end up hired by the very Corporations they supported while in Congress - oh and an Executive who comes along for a few years and ends up being really just a celebrity spokesperson for the most part.

The good thing is that we can all recognize this now.

Isn't knowing the first part of a solution?

We need to start thinking of solutions now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join