It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Doing the work of God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
That's right, they must be to be doing even better than the terrorists on 9/11 who can make a building fall down without even hitting it with a plane and a feat that has not been accomplice in the twelve years since the attack despite the war on Islam/Terrors generating even more terrorists that we are told daily are determined to do us harm.

No Sir

These new terrorist remind me of the film "The 300" because a mere 3,000 or so of them are not only able to hold up against Assad and the Syrian government but the western backed Free Syria Army (FSA) and the Kurdish PKK, plus about 500,000 US trained Iraqi troops in the area but also US drone strikes and SAS special forces on the ground and not only that but these fighters are able to capture even more ground from local populations that are opposed to them and fighting them street to street and all this at the same time.

Turkey has called for a no fly zone which only goes to show that these ISIS fighters must have wings because they certainly don't have any fighter planes to carry out these attacks that we would see on radar screen so it must be like the events that brought down flight MH17 because that investigation is due to take over a year.

Most of you will have seen the maps painted in Black and covering Syria and Iraq or put another way, half the middle east and if you do the maths then each one of these God's little warriors must be able to capture and secure about 12,000 square miles of land each.

No wonder the Turkish military which can call on NATO is not prepared to confront these terrorists just across the border having invaded Iraq on numerous occasions in the past and even taking pot shots at the Syria army because they must know they are fighting God that lets his modern day warriors drive around driven not by the divine wind but white 4X4 trucks that look like they were donated by the UN and all sporting the latest USA military hardware.

If as we are told that the ISIS is on a charm offensive using twitter to recruit more members then surly they would be marching into the Gaza strip to free other Muslims but no and the Israeli president say that the Iranians are a greater danger than these ISIL fighters.

Hope you noticed the name change above to ISIL because some people thought that ISIS was an abbreviation for Israel Secret Intelligence Service and we cannot allow that can we now.

Western nations we are told are now panicking because some of these fighters might return home, a few hundred of them to reap havoc with the military skills they have learned abroad but the same governments don't give a darn about a million man occupy banker protests or protest about fracking or 45 percent unemployment rates, or even riots like in Furgerson as the police state takes over, anything but a few of these foreign fighters returning home.

This new breed of warrior, so we are told have amassed a bushiness empire that is valued at over $2bn which happens to equate to just under a single days spending by the USA military budget that American citizens are forced to pay day in, day out without having any say whatsoever about what the rouge government does and what really comes as a surprise is that the ISIS was selling Europe oil at 1/3 of the going rate as charged by OPEC members and reminds me of Jesus turning water into wine and the time he went fishing because this whole ISIS thing stinks of rotten fish.

Yes I can see that Turkey is happy for anyone to kill the Kurds, They have been doing that for years and I can understand how the west wants a new excuse to remove the elected president of Syria to leave another NATO member in control after Syria becomes another Libya but what I don't get is why is Russia and Iran playing along with this plan or did the cheap gas from ISIS hurt their economic interests.

edit on 10-10-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Maybe i missed something but is there a point to this thread or is this thread just a long rant?
edit on 10-10-2014 by Ancient Champion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ancient Champion

Sorry if Syria/Iraq and Turkey does not have anything to do with WWIII for you and facts appear to be a rant so i will try to do better next time

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

Sorry if Syria/Iraq and Turkey does not have anything to do with WWIII for you and facts appear to be a rant so i will try to do better next time

Not my fault you made this thread out to be a rant, Maybe if you added a point to it it wouldn't appear so.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Are you confused by his use of the word God or that the whole thread is using sarcasm to illustrate that what he is saying about ISIS in this thread is impossible?

Therefore... Dun dun dun...

Ever since I left the Army I was waiting for Iraq to be in 3 pieces and then Syria and then Iran..
I was sure I had gotten the wrong information after nothing happening in 7 years. Well now it seems to be.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Essentially just add a question at the end. I've noticed that asking a question legitimizes a thread even if it's a ridiculous question.

You brought up some great points though. IMO there's no way this isn't a manufactured terror threat. Just like Ebola. Ukraine and Crimea are sketchy but seem to fit the usual global power games but ISIS and Ebola are just way too god damn convenient.

The destabilization of the middle East is business as usual but the way the two big issues now are being tossed around American media just screams "manufactured to take away more american rights".

Remember the biggest threat to world peace is America and the biggest threat to America is its own people. We're almost completely defanged at this point though. I know I'm pretty much entirely powerless

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

reminds me of Jesus turning water into wine and the time he went fishing because this whole ISIS thing stinks of rotten fish.

Indeed Virus. The whole thing stinks to high heaven

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

These new terrorist remind me of the film "The 300" because a mere 3,000 or so of them are not only able to hold up against

You forgot a 0 there as just about every source estimates their numbers to be around 30000 or more.

Additionally minimal amounts of research show that they have basically gone through 11 name changes since they were first recognized as a threat in 1999.

Oh look you even managed to throw the other tin-foiler buzzword of "Police state" in there. If you would have just mentioned Ebola and Martial Law you could have hit all of the major things!

Never let facts get in the way of a good rant though..

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

There are two biggest threats to peace in this world:

Anglosaxon (US, UK and their poodles) quest for World Domination and unending desires of oppression, exploitation, abuse of other peoples on the earth.

The Fanatic Islam and its quest for conversion of whole earth into their religion and follow its practices. Another form of World Domination.

Both of these factions have ENTRENCHED IN THEIR THINKING that their pursuits are justified, righteous and good for the human race.

I might be willing to accept the AngloSaxon modified lite brand with good dose of human ethics and morality. In this lite brand the phrase "healthy coexistence" needs to replace the term "total domination".

Second option is too primitive to even gain any discussion.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

These new terrorist remind me of the film "The 300" because a mere 3,000 or

30000 or more.

500,000 US trained Iraqi troops

May be 5 million, lol

Turkey has called for a no fly zone which only goes to show that these ISIS fighters must have wings

Turkey wants this against Assad. Why, it is another rather interesting question.

If as we are told that the ISIS is on a charm offensive using twitter to recruit more members then surly they would be marching into the Gaza strip to free other Muslims

They need to swim lol

Hope you noticed the name change above to ISIL because some people thought that ISIS was an abbreviation for Israel Secret Intelligence Service and we cannot allow that can we now

And also many other acronyms www.acronymattic.com...

a few hundred of them to reap havoc with the military skills they have learned

You won't be happy even if just 10 maniacs from ISIS will run on the street of your city and start chopping heads.

but what I don't get is why is Russia and Iran playing along with this plan

For different reasons they have their own interests in Syria with Assad.

edit on 11-10-2014 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Well the $$$ is too good to stop...

Look at opium production in Afghanistan in 2001 and what it is today. If We had the same growth in our IRAs, we'd be typing from the backseat of our new Bentley™. The few new Toyotas™ to be filmed going through the dunes are probably a "fleet deal" or some turd from a PAC donated the vehicles "for the cause"...

I'm awaiting the "streamlined terrorist" That would be the Ebola stricken Muslim™ that gets His firearms in Mexico from "Fast & Furious" and then infects 1,000s at the border that He will cross illegally...

I'm still wondering why when this 'foe de jour' mentions wanting their "Own Land" they are scoffed at, but when defending 'The Chosen People' and the 'Chosen Land' ALL stops are pulled??? Riddle Me that?

namaste

** Reminder Anti-Zionism is NOT anti-semiticism

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Dont you find it ironic though

911- Anthrax

Boston bombing- Ricen

ISIS-Ebola

They always seem to come in pairs these terrorists and biological s.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
You also fell for the delusion that ISIS "is just a few hundred" gangs in the desert.

About FIFTY PERCENT of IRAQ and about 50% of Syria are "controlled" by ISIS now. It's an estimated 50,000 ISIS members/fighters down there with better weapons than the Kurds or anyone else. They obtained the weapon from Iraq after the US left.

If it were a "mere 300" or just some sprawled out gangs, how comes they take one town after the other?
How comes Turkey doesn't intervene?
How comes an official said "it's too risky" to send special forces to kill "Jihad John" and free hostages - THEY KNOW WHERE THEY ARE, they located them via satellite imagery.
Right now, the entire M.E. is ****ed over by ISIS

>>
Hope you noticed the name change above to ISIL because some people thought that ISIS was an abbreviation for Israel Secret Intelligence Service and we cannot allow that can we now.
>>

BEEE ESSS.

>>
Remember the biggest threat to world peace is America
>>

BEE ESSS.

>>
IMO there's no way this isn't a manufactured terror threat. Just like Ebola.
>>

BEE ESSS.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The world needed yet another religious elite terrorist group. What's wrong with that model? And with seizing opportunity?

We've let others get away with it and thrive and rule for decades.
edit on 10/11/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

No wonder the Turkish military which can call on NATO is not prepared to confront these terrorists just across the border having invaded Iraq on numerous occasions in the past and even taking pot shots at the Syria army because they must know they are fighting God

Turkey has been villainized for showing great restraint by not taking ISIS on directly in Syria/Iraq so far. They have the largest and most prepared military in that theater. If they go into Syria they'll be further blasted as being part and prime example of NATO aggression. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

You may choose to idolize ISIS if that's your thing.

I'll remember what my Grandmother taught me about not being able to say something nice and keep my opinions about that to myself.
edit on 11-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Perhaps this thread will allay some of your confusion?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
OP Title: ISIS Doing the work of God

ISIS-IS are doing the work of Allah .... there is a difference

No, Divine protection is not keeping ISIS from being dismantled then destroyed

it is only the hand of men that allows the ultraRadical-Jihadist group to thrive
even as Statesmen from most every nation condemns the IS-ISIS
of their war crimes and inhumane slaughter & beheadings to be the new Normal

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
a reply to: opethPA

Dont you find it ironic though

911- Anthrax

Boston bombing- Ricen

ISIS-Ebola

They always seem to come in pairs these terrorists and biological s.

Not at all...
It's not like one of the events you listed on the left was the genesis of the event on the right..
Each of those biological agents has been around and used long before the 3 terrorist events you listed.
What was the corresponding event for the Oklahoma City bombing?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Thank you for being forthright about your hatred. I will be certain to link to this thread every time you accuse the United States or Europe of war mongering.

new topics

top topics

join