It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIH: "We May Have to Vaccinate Whole Countries to Stop Ebola Outbreak"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Ha!

I touched on this very issue a week ago!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know whether to be glad or very frightened.

I remember that Beez.

Got me thinking thanks to you.

Happy or sad about it? Not sure yet.

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ebola!!!!! I'm gonna go get chipped ... er vaccinated right now!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I was under the impression it took a very long time to create a vaccine and test it and so on. This seems to be happening so fast. There cant be much of a clinical trial if any at all. If they insist, or even offer, a vaccine with no clinical trial I would think it was because they believe the risk of a faulty vaccine is minimal compared to the risk of no vaccine.

Either way, I think someone is going to make a lot of money off of this...and it wont be the people who need it.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Big Pharma wants to make that Ebola money! They will surely roll out some heavy pro vaccination propaganda ahead of time and make the sheeple feel like they have to have it. If that fails then it will probably be government mandated mandatory vaccinations for the greater good!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I was under the impression it took a very long time to create a vaccine and test it and so on. This seems to be happening so fast. There cant be much of a clinical trial if any at all. If they insist, or even offer, a vaccine with no clinical trial I would think it was because they believe the risk of a faulty vaccine is minimal compared to the risk of no vaccine.

Either way, I think someone is going to make a lot of money off of this...and it wont be the people who need it.

It will of course be experimental. Remember that big Pharma can't be held accountable:

A U.S. Supreme Court decision has just given drug companies total liability protection for injuries and deaths caused by government mandated vaccines. The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) called the decision a "betrayal" of the American consumer.

articles.mercola.com... x

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Well that leaves me with some wonderful options now.

Assume the position and get inoculated, catch Ebola or barricade myself in the house? At this point I don't know which is worse anymore.

Remember that big Pharma can't be held accountable.

How did that masterpiece of a law get created in the first place. I would think I would have known about it before it was passed, god I hate how things have developed.
edit on 10/10/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

Well that leaves me with some wonderful options now.

Assume the position and get inoculated, catch Ebola or barricade myself in the house? At this point I don't know which is worse anymore.

I'll take the house.

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Nice easy way to chip people.

Mandatory shots?......what's in them?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Dear jude11,

Sure thing, I'd be happy to. First, lets try the Dun and Bradstreet question. Time for our "go to" source, Wiki.

Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. (NYSE: DNB) is an American public company headquartered in Short Hills, a community in Millburn, New Jersey, USA that provides commercial data to businesses on credit history, business-to-business sales and marketing, counterparty risk exposure, supply chain management, lead scoring and social identity matching.

Often referred to as D&B, the company’s database contains information on more than 235 million companies across 200 countries worldwide. Dun & Bradstreet has been listed on the Fortune 500 and was one of the first companies to be publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange.

OK, what about "CDC?"

Copper Development Corporation (“CDC”) has announced that it is suspending drilling at Basay to facilitate more extensive analysis and study the results and geology of the deposit.

This is a standard procedure in major drilling programmes and, with 71 holes completed for 34,002m of drilling, this can only be described as a substantial project, which remains open at depth and along strike.

We emphasise that this decision was NOT taken because CDC is running out of money. Our modelling indicated it will have about $14M of cash on hand at the end of 2012 and no need to borrow or raise additional capital this year.

www.stockmarketsreview.com...

BUT, I MADE A MISTAKE. It isn't traded on the New York Stock Exchange, but the London Stock Exchange, sorry.

It seemed to me that it would help if I looked up the symbols on every stock exchange, just in case there was another CDC. I went to the Yahoo Finance stock symbol "looker upper," and found this:

CDC Compass EMP US EQ Inc 100 EnhVol Wtd ETF
CDCO Comdisco Holding Company, Inc.
CDC.V Cadillac Ventures Inc.
CDCTF GOLDCREST Co., Ltd.
CDCRX Copeland Risk Managed Dividend
CDCOR COMDISCO HLDG RTS
CDCH Cerro Dorado, Inc.
CDC.MI CDC POINT SpA
CDC.SG ASTUR GOLD
CDCZF Copper Development Corporation
CDCS CDC SOFTWARE ADS
CDC.L COPPER DEVELOP
CDCUF Controladora Comercial Mexicana
CDC.F ASTUR GOLD

Well of course, that Compass thingy looks interesting, as it's the only "CDC" without "add ons." Sticking with Yahoo Finance, I found this.

Compass EMP Funds, the Tennessee-based registered investment advisor and index developer, makes its first foray into exchange traded funds sponsorship today with the introduction of three alternatively-weighted ETFs.

finance.yahoo.com...

And when you go to the CDC website, you'll find they have a .gov site and control by other government agencies.

I think I'm going to stick with the "pulling your leg" claim. Especially since that's one of the things that your website DIDN'T footnote or reference anywhere.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Over my dead body!

...oh, wait...

But really.. I agree with others about this being an easy way to covertly chip everyone. Those things are microscopic now.
Look up Alfred Lambremont Webre's interviews with Magnus Olsson
He talks about the chem trails containing mircroscopic chips that we're breathing in and it get's into our bloodstream and alters our behavior, personality, etc. And with it inside us, we emit RF waves. And the scary part is, you can't really stop it once you go out and breath in the air. You may have it in you as we speak. And wow, I totally strayed off topic. Sorry about that.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
Looks like its almost time to start giving the Survival forum some serious attention.

I can just imagine the cocktails theyre brewing up for us in the labs...Sterilization, cancer, heavy metals anyone?

Sterilization would be a really good idea, right now, and none too late. Might help in relieving the stress we're putting on the planet's resources...a stress that will ultimately kill us all anyway.

Think about this: The third world is procreating at the rate of 6-9 children per female, (or thereabouts/not fact checked).
The people of the 'developed' world procreate at about one third of that rate.

How in the world can this Earth sustain itself with such an inflated rate of population increase.
Each person requires shelter, food and water to exist...and a certain amount of money to buy these things.

There just ain't enough to go around and sterilization could supply a little relief to this dire stress and even increase the quality of life for those who suffer from a desperate lack of resources for their mere survival.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I don't understand why they say they will force everyone to take a vaccine they haven't even developed yet. In fact they used up the best batch of stuff to develop a vaccine from on the two doctors they saved. That blood should have been used to develop a vaccine but we see how if you are connected or rich then you get it and the dude in Dallas don't.

Likewise, any vaccine will be sold to those that can afford it and everyone else will be "overlooked".

Who cares about them anyway?. if they can't even afford a shot why should they continue, the dead beats-- (sarcasm off)

Theres more to it than that but I'm leaving it there…

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952

Dear jude11,

Sure thing, I'd be happy to. First, lets try the Dun and Bradstreet question. Time for our "go to" source, Wiki.

Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. (NYSE: DNB) is an American public company headquartered in Short Hills, a community in Millburn, New Jersey, USA that provides commercial data to businesses on credit history, business-to-business sales and marketing, counterparty risk exposure, supply chain management, lead scoring and social identity matching.

Often referred to as D&B, the company’s database contains information on more than 235 million companies across 200 countries worldwide. Dun & Bradstreet has been listed on the Fortune 500 and was one of the first companies to be publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange.

OK, what about "CDC?"

Copper Development Corporation (“CDC”) has announced that it is suspending drilling at Basay to facilitate more extensive analysis and study the results and geology of the deposit.

This is a standard procedure in major drilling programmes and, with 71 holes completed for 34,002m of drilling, this can only be described as a substantial project, which remains open at depth and along strike.

We emphasise that this decision was NOT taken because CDC is running out of money. Our modelling indicated it will have about $14M of cash on hand at the end of 2012 and no need to borrow or raise additional capital this year.

www.stockmarketsreview.com...

BUT, I MADE A MISTAKE. It isn't traded on the New York Stock Exchange, but the London Stock Exchange, sorry.

It seemed to me that it would help if I looked up the symbols on every stock exchange, just in case there was another CDC. I went to the Yahoo Finance stock symbol "looker upper," and found this:

CDC Compass EMP US EQ Inc 100 EnhVol Wtd ETF
CDCO Comdisco Holding Company, Inc.
CDC.V Cadillac Ventures Inc.
CDCTF GOLDCREST Co., Ltd.
CDCRX Copeland Risk Managed Dividend
CDCOR COMDISCO HLDG RTS
CDCH Cerro Dorado, Inc.
CDC.MI CDC POINT SpA
CDC.SG ASTUR GOLD
CDCZF Copper Development Corporation
CDCS CDC SOFTWARE ADS
CDC.L COPPER DEVELOP
CDCUF Controladora Comercial Mexicana
CDC.F ASTUR GOLD

Well of course, that Compass thingy looks interesting, as it's the only "CDC" without "add ons." Sticking with Yahoo Finance, I found this.

Compass EMP Funds, the Tennessee-based registered investment advisor and index developer, makes its first foray into exchange traded funds sponsorship today with the introduction of three alternatively-weighted ETFs.

finance.yahoo.com...

And when you go to the CDC website, you'll find they have a .gov site and control by other government agencies.

I think I'm going to stick with the "pulling your leg" claim. Especially since that's one of the things that your website DIDN'T footnote or reference anywhere.

With respect,
Charles1952

Thanks again,

Found this:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is the national public health institute of the United States. The CDC is a federal agency under the Department of Health and Human Services and is headquartered in unincorporated DeKalb County, Georgia, a few miles northeast of the Atlanta city limits.[

Department of Health and Human Services connection here is all I can finD at the moment:

MAXIMUS (NYSE: MMS) is the leading pure-play provider in consulting and administrating government health and human services programs, including Medicaid, CHIP, Medicare, Employment Services, and Education. It was founded in 1975, it is located in over 260 offices and it is the nation's largest private provider in program management and consulting services to local and state governments across the United States. MAXIMUS has spread its business services and fully operates in Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom and Israel.[1] It is headquartered in Reston, Virginia and has over 6,000 dedicated employees worldwide. Their primary focus is on building public-private partnerships with municipalities, states, and federal governments to deliver reliable, cost-effective solutions. With annual revenue of more than $700 million, strong recurring cash flows and no debt, MAXIMUS has the financial strength that represents a high level of stability and, hence, reliability to their clients and employees.

www.wikinvest.com...

So CDC falls under HHS which is Administered by Maximus who trades....whew!

MAXIMUS is a publicly traded company that works for profit. They have expanded its business rapidly outside the United States looking forward to a long-term growth and continuous expanding worldwide.Their main goal is to help countries achieve its federal regulatory requirements under ACA (Affordable Care Act). MAXIMUS works on two segments: Human Services and Health Services. Also Maximus is included in the Russell 2000 and the S&P SmallCap 600 Index.

Peace

edit on 10-10-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Not happening. Not at all..i'll go into isolation and sacrifice my career first. Due to an autoimmune disease,or, is caused by a hyperactive immune system i cannot even risk even the slightest chance of it. I would be D E D dead. My ebola survival chance would be 0%; my own immune system would rip me apart.

All vaccines cause the disease in a small percentage of individuals, much less an untested one.

I'll risk financial ruin and go into a duration +two months isolation before I let them inject me.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Dear jude11,

Thanks for the Maximus information, I had never heard of them. Running through the article you used as a source, I see that they are a government contractor. They are hired by HHS to provide administrative support to their programs. There doesn't seem to be any connection at all between Maximus and decision making anywhere, certainly not at CDC.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952

Dear jude11,

Thanks for the Maximus information, I had never heard of them. Running through the article you used as a source, I see that they are a government contractor. They are hired by HHS to provide administrative support to their programs. There doesn't seem to be any connection at all between Maximus and decision making anywhere, certainly not at CDC.

With respect,
Charles1952

Thanks,

Going to bed Charles...will go further tomorrow.

I have no doubt they are all in bed.

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
To all those saying "they don't have a vaccine yet" or "how do they get a vaccine so fast" if this is not natural and is a conspiracy then Ebola is manufactured and they got everything covered. Just search Kenema (Soros/gates funded bioweapon I mean medical lab) on here. Other people have made great threads on how sketchy this ebola stuff looks and they've been there for a good bit.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

a vaccine with no clinical trial I would think it was because they believe the risk of a faulty vaccine is minimal compared to the risk of no vaccine.

unless of course they are sitting on that vaccine waiting for the most opportune moment,and that would be when people are there with wallets in hand begging for it

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Wow! So much paranoia in this thread. Microscopic microchips? I don't believe Intel has come out with those yet. The CDC is a publicly traded corporation? Gah! If we're real, REAL lucky, there will be a vaccine before Ebola can kill masses of people. And yes, Big Pharma will make a lot of $$ from it. Because...they're in business to make profits. Or didn't you know? So come on, take off the tin-foil hats and get your shot. We may bury a lot of anti-vaxxers over this one.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I've been studying some of the adjuvants they have been using in these vaccines lately and I don't like what I am seeing. Seems like the people who have natural resistance have problems with these. I guess they want the weak to survive, this way they won't have any survivors later on after a big resistant virus or resistant bacteria shows it's face. Those with natural resistance will be sickly after vaccination and may succumb to a disease that comes around. Alum is not a good adjuvant. Neither is squalene. We all know that the mercury version can cause problems with some people but it is based on the reduction of a detox enzyme. This can be genetic or metabolic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join