It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Ebola Case - Elgin, IL

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
For all the people doubting if this was true or not. IT WAS IN THE CHICAGO TRIBUNE TODAY

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
News report on Elgin Hospital Ebola Case- Came Back Negative

Thank you sir,

And to the doubter's it's been proven.

Luckily it was a negative.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: iclimbtowers

Thank you sir,

From your link:

Further complicating matters at Sherman was an Internet post about a patient being held in isolation while waiting for Ebola testing results. It appeared on the website abovetopsecret.com on Friday.

It appears that ATS is a complication for some.
edit on bu312014-10-14T13:19:01-05:0001America/ChicagoTue, 14 Oct 2014 13:19:01 -05001u14 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: marterves

If there ever is a threat they are to communicate it immediately as it is of public concern and at that point it would be all over news and social media.

Oh, how I wish I had your innocent, naive optimism...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yikes. Hope the test co.es back negative. Meanwhile KC news is reporting another possible case hospitalized at University of Kansas hospital.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: iclimbtowers

Thank you sir,

From your link:

Further complicating matters at Sherman was an Internet post about a patient being held in isolation while waiting for Ebola testing results. It appeared on the website abovetopsecret.com on Friday.

It appears that ATS is a complication for some.

ATS WIN!

Scooped MSM by 4 days!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: nowwhatbs
For all the people doubting if this was true or not. IT WAS IN THE CHICAGO TRIBUNE TODAY

Thanks for posting, just popped in to check on things. Since it did turn out negative, now I can just be happy my ATS credibility wasn't damaged by lack of msm reporting!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

It was in the tribune but a test wasn't even done. So it couldn't have come back negative because there was nothing to test.

www.nwherald.com...

Through consultation with Kane County and state health departments, the statement from Lucchetti-Hudson said it was determined Friday the patient’s case did not warrant testing for Ebola.

You and your source are not credible other than reporting someone with flu like symptoms came into the hospital. Again, I would wait until there is actual factual information rather than just assuming.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: marterves
a reply to: dogstar23

It was in the tribune but a test wasn't even done. So it couldn't have come back negative because there was nothing to test.

www.nwherald.com...

Through consultation with Kane County and state health departments, the statement from Lucchetti-Hudson said it was determined Friday the patient’s case did not warrant testing for Ebola.

You and your source are not credible other than reporting someone with flu like symptoms came into the hospital. Again, I would wait until there is actual factual information rather than just assuming.

Well, they were treating it as a possible case at that time (thank you Sherman for the abundance of caution.) The next I heard was on Monday, that it was "not Ebola." So you're right, not being on the inside, I was not aware on Friday that they decided against the CDC test, only that it was confirmed not to be.

That said, if not for this thread, it's safe to say we never would have seen the news article relaying that information to the public. And maybe that's just fine since it turned out to be all clear, but for me, I'd rather know of every "potential" case in my geographic area. From what I've heard, they're still allowing flights into Illinois from Liberia, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Texas, etc.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join