It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You only know.... because....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
kk if there is a big bang, What replenishes all the mass lost to entropy?

The big bang wasn't an explosion. The big bang is more akin to imagining inflating a balloon. Everything just sort of expands on all sides.

IF space was empty, Where did this energy come from? If it costs more energy to take up suface area and distance than what existed prior to expanding. IS our univese the first universe to expand or the second? Cuz i can't imagine such a universe working on a theory like this existing for very long.

This doesn't make any sense. All the energy in the universe is contained within the universe. There is no energy loss going outside the universe.

Since mass = energy times squared e=mc2 that means when energy expands it takes up surface area and squares itself. Well this is done energy is lost to entropy.

Um... No. First off, according to that formula, mass = e divided by the speed of light squared. Second, the variable c is the speed of light constant. If you square that constant you still have a constant.

Therefore a universe with such a mechanism as this would burn out because likewise entropy exists.

I don't think you understand what entropy is.

Also how does an object get so large it can break the laws of resistance, Meaning it defies the need of stability with being 100% stable which is impossible.

??? When something becomes large enough it collapses on itself and becomes a neutron star or a black hole.

Mass is government by magnetic force and magnetic force is not infinite. If it was. The universe would be a giant ball with no empty space end of story. But it's not, Because all mass has a collapsing point where the atoms cannot hold structure because of outside or internal pressures.

And supreme consiousness knows that the universe is eternal.

Saying it ever had a begining is a pretty ballsy claim that requires evidence.

Do you have any?

The big bang isn't the beginning of the universe. It is just the point where the universe changed states from what it was previously (a singularity). We can say, however, that it is the start of the standard model of spacetime physics.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 9ArchaBallet9

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: 9ArchaBallet9

So what precipitated the "Big Bang"? What came before? How did it get there?

I am curious because I don't have all the answers...yet.

Gonna try to answer previous posts with yours.

Before the big bang there was completely nothing but a tiny hole that even a quantum collider could not see.

It ripped wide open and began collecting mass. The reason it didn't pour through like alight meaning just keep on going as a plasma beam was because once the space fabric was opened alot more to allow this sudden burst of light to manipulate this nothingness.

It created a black hole that worm holed back to where the other end of the quantum hole was. Creating gravity to sustain a core and create a planetary body we know as stars.

basically stating that the hole was like moving between 2 atoms as there is space between.

also saying that inside every nucleus there is a wormhole where the electrical current to house and power the cell resides.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: metalholic

All the blueprint needed to manufacture the container came through a worm hole.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Darn it Krazy you are spoiling it all with science

Lol sorry been on the pop

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I know, science makes everything so boring doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Okay i was simply stating the paradoxs, I don't lump any facts about the universe in there in truth because pretty much the big bang is totally rediculous.

First off, Yes i know what entropy is. Mass has energy and as soon as mass expands that energy it begins decaying.
Such things as entropy is vibration, Having a particle vibrate or orbit creates entropy, Light and sound are both effects of entropy because the mass is being expanded by it is not returning to the source nore is it returning to mass again. (Some of it turns into mass but what im talking about is the energy that is ultimate LOST)

You cannot take vibrations from particles and turn them into mass. Because vibration are the caused by the energy being released by the particles.

And many things you said were paradoxal in nature. Energy is not always read in Light unless you want to atribute the electromagnetic spectrum as well as radio waves, radiation within the equation of e=mc2

It's e=mc2 which is the cause and effect. This isn't just the formula for figuring out how fast light is travelling. Its an enevitable outcome because mass is limitted. That's the whole point. Is all of these things have limits.

With a big bang, you have to include the limitless Lol. Because it's impossible for such an occures to happen. and even if it did, All this entropy would burn the universe out to nothing. And scientists know this about the big bang. Its not even denied LOL they know its a paradox.

Yet they teach it to the masses.

And a singularity can't exist anyways. Look at black holes. Nothing escapes them. Or does nothing really escape a black hole?

What about the gammaray jetstreams. Pretty sure if a sigularity existed. THAT COULD NEVER HAPPEN. Because energy WOULD pool together just as it did to form the universe.

We talking about a scale greater than we can see into space you know right. Pretty ballsy claim to say the least.
edit on 10-10-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
Okay i was simply stating the paradoxs, I don't lump any facts about the universe in there in truth because pretty much the big bang is totally rediculous.

Except all astrophysical evidence points to it being true.

First off, Yes i know what entropy is. Mass has energy and as soon as mass expands that energy it begins decaying.
Such things as entropy is vibration, Having a particle vibrate or orbit creates entropy, Light and sound are both effects of entropy because the mass is being expanded by it is not returning to the source nore is it returning to mass again.

You cannot take vibrations from particles and turn them into mass. Because vibration are the caused by the energy being released by the particles.

And many things you said were paradoxal in nature. Energy is not always read in Light unless you want to atribute the electromagnetic spectrum as well as radio waves, radiation within the equation of e=mc2

I never said it was.

It's e=mc2 which is the cause and effect. This isn't just the formula for figuring out how fast light is travelling. Its an enevitable outcome because mass is limitted. That's the whole point. Is all of these things have limits.

I never said it was.

With a big bang, you have to include the limitless Lol. Because it's impossible for such an occures to happen. and even if it did, All this entropy would burn the universe out to nothing. And scientists know this about the big bang. Its not even denied LOL they know its a paradox.

That's why the standard model of spacetime physics breaks down the closer you get to the big bang. Though for reference, we can look all the way back to a few seconds after the big bang occurred.

Yet they teach it to the masses.

Do you have a better explanation?

And a singularity can't exist anyways. Look at black holes. Nothing escapes them. Or does nothing really escape a black hole?

Black holes have been known to eject material. Though we don't know what caused the big bang in the first place, because again timespace breaks down the closer we get to it. As a result, we can't measure cause and effect.

What about the gammaray jetstreams. Pretty sure if a sigularity existed. THAT COULD NEVER HAPPEN. Because energy WOULD pool together just as it did to form the universe.

Gamma ray bursts are believed to be events that happen to a young galaxy when the black hole at the center of them absorbs too much energy all at once and blasts off the excess into space.

We talking about a scale greater than we can see into space you know right. Pretty ballsy claim to say the least.

I'd like to see your calculations and evidence suggesting that the big bang isn't a reliable account of the beginning of timespace physics.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
*baffled blinking*.....

Okay... So... 9ArchaBallet9...

This conversation makes a few pretty hard curveballs; and while I believe I see what you're implying here... Perhaps that "Our 'higher selves' ( or 'spirits' ) are already greatly aware of the things we will learn, and all things we will learn we already know; in the context of our higher beings."?

I hope that I'm close there - otherwise this is just curveballs all over the place and I can't make heads or tails of it... I'm not sure what a 'Star Dust Dimension' is, or whether or not your assessment of the 'Big Crunch' being a 'Gravity Bomb' [
] inside of a black hole is very accurate... But I might buy a very small portion of what you're pitching here were it not for how far sidetracked it got... You've got a lot of 'facts' [
] that I don't believe hold any water, personally, that you're using to back up your initial statements, that I'm having a hard time politely referencing here...

Before the big bang there was completely nothing but a tiny hole that even a quantum collider could not see.

It ripped wide open and began collecting mass. The reason it didn't pour through like alight meaning just keep on going as a plasma beam was because once the space fabric was opened alot more to allow this sudden burst of light to manipulate this nothingness.

It created a black hole that worm holed back to where the other end of the quantum hole was. Creating gravity to sustain a core and create a planetary body we know as stars.

^^ Do you factually know ... Any of that? I mean... If it were so simple to explain I believe someone would have nailed it by now; and it seems your whole theory revolves around much of this...

I mean no insult; but I might suggest that you take a little more time composing full thoughts, perhaps in a little more depth - as you did leave a few gaps in your logic that left me and probably a couple others spinning.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

When that tiny hole in the nothingness receives everything from the opposite end. It means that it was still communicating with the other end. Once the other end poured itself into nothingness. Via worm hole and began creating a universe. it was through quantum connections that created the universe on the other side all along.

So nothingness feeding everything created everything because it fed nothing.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well where do i begin.

Some of the *facts* i said were only to counter the standard model.

Basically my belief is that after mass decays it becomes it becomes unstable because it has lost to much energy. It can rapidly attach to molecules and make them unstable. If the universe is shooting this stuff everywhere it needs to go somewhere otherwise it will become a problem. Not only because all mass will burn out but because the ratio of mass to decaying material would become to much of a burden. The particles still exist when they die out. I believe that there is not enough solar systems to feed black holes and keep them open.

But with the entire galaxy decaying a black hole would have quite a lot to feed on.

All physical matter works very much like an Turbine. It has a core the nucleus, it has charging particles protons. And it has electrons with a negative charge, being drawn by the nucleus but repelled by the proton so it orbits.

We are made of these components and nothing else. So for things that are compressed. Where the protons are combined with the electrons and nucleus are merged into a single particle. This particle does not act like a turbine or any of its assembling components.

Mass is always trying to connect and assemble and because of particles having minimum and maximum collection of orbitting particles it's always limitted. All this mass has a set amount of energy as well, the nucleus the electron the proton and sub atomic particles. The basic building blocks.

A compressed particle simply cannot steal charges. Mass is not governed by gravity is is governed by magnetic force, and there is more than once type of magnetic force. So these objects sort of have weight but they really don't because they are floating ontop of each other. Since there is so much of this stuff lingering around it gives us a type of *atmosphere* which holes the galaxies in place. It gives space between matter and creates as a wall against velocity. Which limits the speed of light and matter.

Black holes only remain open because they are constantly feeding on decayed mass.
Now if these particles are made of shards of particles compressed together. How does this replenish energy?
Well you believe in plate tectonics right? Basically, the shards of these particles are fused together so they can't move. Negative to negative positive to positive are literally touching each other. it is almost as if it is inverted. So tightly compact it can't jut out of any direction Fused by its own neutrality. Just like how plates in the Earth build up stress, these particles build up energy from being held tight together. Eventually, over eons these particles expand over the amounting energy, and because everything in the universe is has limits these particles re-expand. Causing newly charged particles to fly through space. Pooling in magnet strong points we call galaxies. When a galaxy has to much of this energy is spews the excess into space, Which is where the gammaray jet streams come from.

And since space is massively huge, you can bet this mass is accumilating in stabelized zones or forming new zones of their own these zones we call galaxies.

This process has been going on forever, and has never really had a begining. Because there will always be more mass and energy compressed in the universe than energy that is expanded because it sustains itself indefinently. Galaxies may become unstable or collide but these factors will always neutralize the energy into a null void and state. Because of mass limitations.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Simply put it knew what it was because it been there before!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

It sounds to me like you are saying it only happened because we know. Like solipsism. But then that's like saying it was okay that the world was flat because we didn't know it was round until we went around it. But that is a "we" collective conscience. I don't "know" the world was flat because I went around it. My little world is pretty small. It's still flat to me. I can't "prove" the world is round. I have to rely on the experiences of others to learn something. That's sometimes a pretty big leap of faith. Once the world was flat by a larger collective whole. So the reality is that the world is round will be a theory to me, until I've went around it. Then it will be a big ball of earth. Only way I can "prove" it is by traversing it.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Yea we have been here before and memory is written our dna. I do not completly agree with your timelines or how it started.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: timidlady

It sounds to me like you are saying it only happened because we know.

Yes..

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

As someone who pays attention to science, I have no idea what you are saying here.

I've spent all day smoking in my pants and I don't get it either, which is odd as between us we have all bases covered.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
life exists because of the delicate balence that allows galaxies to exist.

There is so much waiting to be part of existance out there in space.

and without a good story existance is pointless. All mass has the probability of being alive at some point.
Basically, mass assembles itself to become consious. In order to escape annihlation. And to contain memories.

Particles can hold information. Specific intent. Intent is specific because it is not random and is a chosen outcome.
Chosen by the observer, What is the observer? You and i are the observer. Are we the only observers? are humans the only output of the observer? Animals? of course. How about inanimate matter? Well inanimate matter is just waiting for its chance to become alive so the answer would be it is sleeping. In a state of potencial life. Where as we are in the state of kenetic life.

Without life planets would be forgotten, star systems insigifigant. Galaxies obsolete.
With life, it does not matter if these things die out. Because there is a chance for some of it to be saved with meaning.
Only life can give signifgance to such things. Earth will be consumed by the sun in millions. billions of years, But when it is gone and humans are exploring space. Will we forget Earth? Will we forget Sol? in all likely hood probably not.

In that case are are the extension of SOLs heart and SOUL. That is why we call it the SOUL in English. Because we named SOL, and it will always be our heart and SOUL.

Now a bigger question, Who put us here and why? And if we wern't put here, Whose gunna protect us from nabours who have molevolent intent?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

While I personally prefer the scientific approach, I have an appreciation for the artistic. I liked how you 'visualized' the events and goings-on in our universe.

It would have fascinating implications if spacetime was contained in a timeless medium and if our very being straddled the line between the two.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Yeah but there is no quantum connection that living beings observe and partake in that exists.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
our brain relies on a quantum connection lol so not to sure what you mean by that.

Quantum mind

The quantum mind or quantum consciousness[1] hypothesis proposes that classical mechanics cannot explain consciousness, while quantum mechanical phenomena, such as quantum entanglement and superposition, may play an important part in the brain's function, and could form the basis of an explanation of consciousness. It is not a single theory, but rather a collection of distinct ideas. A few theoretical physicists have argued that classical physics is intrinsically incapable of explaining the holistic aspects of consciousness, whereas quantum mechanics can. The idea that quantum theory has something to do with the workings of the mind go back to Eugene Wigner, who assumed that the wave function collapses due to its interaction with consciousness. However, most contemporary physicists and philosophers consider the arguments for an important role of quantum phenomena to be unconvincing.[2] Physicist Victor Stenger characterized quantum consciousness as a "myth" having "no scientific basis" that "should take its place along with gods, unicorns and dragons."[3] The philosopher David Chalmers has argued against quantum consciousness. He has discussed how quantum mechanics may relate to dualistic consciousness.[4] Indeed, Chalmers is skeptical of the ability of any new physics to resolve the hard problem of consciousness.[5][6]

I don't think these guys have it right anyways. The information is stored in the cell for intention. Connections in the brain occure because the coding of neurons have proteins build sensory organs that detect incoming charges and release specific charges based on what information is recieved. The program just information sent via electrons through neuronic tubes. Electron's collide and form new particles under the electromagnetic feilds that contain some of the energy. The rest is depleted out the skull. Electrons can move very fast and these charges fire so quickly it becomes hard to track. This is why brains light up because there is so much movement occuring within brain tissue.

The quantum effect of it is the fact it generates new particles. But Quantum mechanics is sort of broken, Because if you accept quantum mechanics you have to accept multi-verse theory.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join