It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give ISIS their state...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I totally agree, we should give them their own state. Once they've all moved in, we should turn it into a glass parking lot.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

didnt isis have iraq? i thought they were all sunni muslims...iran is mostly shiite and the kurds are the kurds in northern iraq...

they are just bored and looking for something to do...although its gonna get em stomped

The original ISIS escaped into Iraq from Jordan and a large portions of its memebership come from other places. The Sunni muslims of Iraq have had and uneasy alliance with them but, they are clashing more and more.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
We should just load all our B52s to the max and just carpet bomb the entire area ISIS is. collateral damage here is a must if the people of the cities stay in where ISIS is then im sorry. I would rather die by carpet bombing sick people like ISIS then let them capture me and cut my head off. just keep bropping bombs day and night everywhere they go we bomb. if people were smart when ISIS moved in they moved out. a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

"I hate the west so much I'm gonna build an army and cuts head off of innocents and eat the organs of my enemies"

I'm not saying the west is innocent but I'm tired of all the excuses. This group wants everyone to follow their beliefs or die with a blunt small knife. I watched the videos of what these animals are capable of and quickly changed my mind about annihilation of the ISIS disease.

ISIS fighters are motivated by MONEY(last i heard it was 80 euros per day) and radical islam, scary combination

The motto should be if you join ISIS the international community will hunt you down
edit on 10-10-2014 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: nukedog

You sir are being emotional. You even went so far as to justify the actions of extremist Rapists, murderers, and torturers...because we drone strike them? Please. Not even my daughter is so naive.

They have been at war doing HORRIBLE things to each other AND THEIR NEIGHBORS (US) since the dawn of time...Please, read some history so you can get a historical context of those poor people you are defending. We may be there, but know that if it wasn't us it would be someone else. Europe WILL NEVER let another caliphate rise and hold war and invasion over their head. Europe is OUR people as a well. We wont let that happen again either. If you don't think its such a bad thing to have a fortified Extremist Caliphate at your door step, again, read some history and see what happens. Do it.

People like YOU make people like me necessary.

Maybe you should put your feet where your mouth is. Go and ACTUALLY MEET the people you say are deserving of your support.

Please sir. Hold your noble steeds is check. I am not your guy. I'm well versed in the western worlds history for the past 5k millennia.

Don't ever think for a second I'm taking their side. What I would like you to do is get off your righteous indignation and pause.

How is it exactly, we, yes we, America and her precious ancestors, going to beat sense into their heads?

You do realize there are no victory conditions in an idea logical war right?

Please please please u2u me with all of your views so I can take up less thread space trying to explain to you my views.

Don't ever assume for a minute I'm you intellectual inferior though.

I digress.

Let them work it out. I'm sure just like in the past, everyone can agree everyone is retarded.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UDrinktheKoolAid

If only it were that easy eh?

Alas the moral implications of retaliating in such a fashion against a general population to achieve the destruction of what amounts to a minority group of religious extremists would make any nation that carried out such an act just as bad as ISIS.

Keep in mind carpet bombing did not work out to well for the USA regarding the North Vietnamese. It may well have got them back to the peace table but it also strengthened there resolve as a nation and created martyrs to serve a purpose which is most lightly what would happen regarding ISIS only world wide this time due to our mass media networks and the sensationalism of the subject.
edit on 10-10-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Anyways, it is what it is and their religious conviction will not go away. We do not want ISIS people disturbing the peace on our streets and livingrooms. Would the whole ISIS cisis not be solved by giving them their own country, make the United Nations acknowledge their turf as a country.

No. Their form of religious ideology compels them to conquer until their flag waves above the capitols of every nation on Earth. They are fighting for domination and subjugation of the World, not a piece of dirt.

I think the only way to fight people like this is by the ONLY means they understand. Violence.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

"No. Their form of religious ideology compels them to conquer until their flag waves above the capitols of every nation on Earth. They are fighting for domination and subjugation of the World, not a piece of dirt."

I tend to agree with you, all through it may seem ISIS only has designs to create a Middle East caliphate there ambitions will not stop there.

"I think the only way to fight people like this is by the ONLY means they understand. Violence."

The sad fact is the only way to defeat religious extremist groups such as ISIS is to be willing to go further than they are willing to go themselves. ISIS should keep in mind they do not own the monopoly regarding fear and terror and when push comes to shove i imagine they will inevitably create their own downfall at the expense of rather a few innocent Muslims.

edit on 10-10-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

i did not know that...would you happen to know off hand #e vs sunni in other areas then...i may try to look that up and find a chart cause that could be map to where # will hit the fan next perhaps

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I'm so against Western intervention,
but they're posting pictures of 10
year olds holding severed heads,
stoning women in the streets,
and having a good old time
raping and pillaging across
both the middle east and north
Africa. That should not be forgotten either.

Please explain to me what form of victimhood
makes sending the mentally handicapped into
marketplaces to kill a whole bunch of people
from your same race and religion justifiable?

I would like to think you have the best intentions
at heart, but your post explains why the west will
ultimately fall. When people are crashing planes into
buildings, blowing up train stations, beheading civillians
on your own territory and killing cartoonists and writers,
you and the OP see the faults in our own culture.
Instead of treating the people that are obviously
our enemies like adults and holding them responsible
for their own actions. It's not cool to kill kids, whatever
the west has done to you. The fact that needs to be
said out loud disturbs me more than you can imagine.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Frustration because nobody ever did listen to them, take them serious and lack of attention.

Really ?! , i have seen a video of 3 flatbed trucks full with iraqi teen boys and even younger , begging for their life , nobody of the IS combatants shows any remorse , and minutes later these teens and children are executed , every single last one of them.... couple dozen of kids...

Nothing in this Universe Justifies creating a kalifate with this kind of bloodshed , nothing!

edit on 10-10-2014 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I completely understand your point, but I must point out that in taking this route peace would last all of about two months, give or take 60 days. This would simply give them the perfect starting point, and would allow them to consolidate their resources. Although it would make it easy for us to know where to bomb in the future, if they did step out of line, which is actually a huge plus for your plan. But they still will not stop their guerilla incursions into neighboring countries, as they will never be satisfied with their own nation. They want their own empire, and they think they have right on their side. They believe wholeheartedly that this is what Islam wants them to do, and they are not completely misguided in that belief, despite what some attempt to say about the merits of Islam. It is a doctrinal problem in that it is what is fuelling these fighters, and because it allows for a jihad against "non-believers" we cannot be surprised when these teachings are turned into action. So many people could not commit such atrocities unless they believed they had right on their side, unless one things so many sociopaths could gather in one place.

And in that sense it is worse than any other religion on the planet, even if not all practicing Muslims take the teachings to heart. I can guarantee you that if they won't stand up now, they sure as heck aren't going to stand up in protest if ISIS gains a majority foothold and starts killing all westerners...No, then all of these "moderates" will go along with it. History is the only example one needs for proof of this point. To think that every person in Germany was a fanatic Nazi is completely ludicrous, because at least half of the population did not support Hitler. Yet they did nothing in opposition. But this is not just a Muslim problem, considering that the same thing could happen in the US. It is only a Muslim problem because the doctrine of Islam differs markedly from all other major religions, in that it calls it followers to violence under the guise of faith.

What is my point with all this talk? If we give ISIS their own state, they are going to view not only westerners as their enemy, but especially all those Muslims who do not subscribe to the ISIS way of doing things. But these Muslims will be given more leniency, in that they will have the option to subscribe to ISIS' definition of a good Muslim. So what must be realized is that any ISIS success in a Muslim region could actually in turn strengthen the terrorist army. Despite popular belief ISIS is not killing all their prisoners. They are killing non-Muslims, they are killing Shias while the Sunnis are usually freed. Some Sunnis have been killed as well, but nowhere near the number of other groups. Seeing as how it is hard to tell the two groups apart, one wonders how ISIS does this. But it is quite simple in that they just ask them questions. A name alone can give one clues, as well as religiously-specific questions. Some do lie about being Sunni, but often, under the pressure, people crack or something gives them away. Those who do lie will, while ISIS is in control, support ISIS. It is common sense and a mode of self-preservation. That means that if it comes down to either the west or ISIS, those Muslims in ISIS territory will side with the group.

Anyway, I mentioned that if they had their own state and did not cease aggressive behavior that we would know where to find them, but we would be delusional to think that they would not once again disperse throughout the region. They would do that even with their own state, because that is how they wage war. And rightly so, because it is the smart way to wage an asymmetrical war, although they have definitely made tactical and more importantly, strategic mistakes. But these mistakes are not as important precisely because they are a guerilla force, but their fundamental mistakes where military doctrine is concerned holding them back immensely, but I will not point out specific strategic, operational, or tactical mistakes precisely because I do not wish to help terrorists in ANY way, even if it were through innocent conversation. The internet is open to anybody, North Koreans aside.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Nothing will stop these people besides taking them to war , every territory obtained only fuels their need for more , it fuels the mindstate that their cause is the most righteous , thus they will never end until they obtain world domination.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Better, just let them have Syria... then let Israel do the dirty work this time. We can just sit back and try to increase our GNP, decrease our dependency on non NA imports, and clean up our country instead.

The result would be the annihilation of a horrible Syrian regime, the annihilation of isis, and a stronger America.

edit on 10-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Frustration because nobody ever did listen to them, take them serious and lack of attention.

originally posted by: TheGreazel

Really ?! , i have seen a video of 3 flatbed trucks full with iraqi teen boys and even younger , begging for their life , nobody of the IS combatants shows any remorse , and minutes later these teens and children are executed , every single last one of them.... couple dozen of kids...

Nothing in this Universe Justifies creating a kalifate with this kind of bloodshed , nothing!

Of course you are right but I can not find the link between the words you quoted and your reply. Can you enlighten the context?
edit on 10/10/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

As a soldier currently awaiting the word to go I can tell you from experience that if we don't protect the population and fight hard we will never break the will of ISIS to continue their fight.

I just got back from Afghanistan 5 or 6 months ago. Word is coming down that parts of my division are slated to go if and when the word is given. That includes a task force of my Combat Aviation Brigade. Which means I would have to waive my post deployment dwell time to go back out and make mission happen.

If its to fight and destroy these guys, I'm all about it. They tend not to do too well against determined and disciplined soldiers.

So much of the time when people ask for someone to stand up and do something about evil in the world, it is me and my fellow soldiers they are really talking about. We are always willing to fight real evil. Of all the conflicts fought in the last decade destroying ISIS is probably the most legitimate. But when we do stand up and do something those same voices will decry our efforts as either meaningless, excessive, or both.

You don't win wars by playing nice on a battlefield. Especially not against the likes of ISIS.
edit on pFri, 10 Oct 2014 18:01:59 -0500201410America/Chicago2014-10-10T18:01:59-05:0031vx10 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
Many of these ISIS soldiers are not aware that somebody is using this frustration for its own interest. Probably all but a handfull ISIS soldiers are not aware they are being used.

Just stumbled upon this article... If Snowden and his source is correct here we have it.

The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest”.

NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

According to documents released by Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state “is to create an enemy near its borders”.

Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech

Source: GlobalResearch

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Kill them all. No Mercy now. Period.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Yet that article has provided no source material whatsoever.

edit on pFri, 10 Oct 2014 18:19:38 -0500201410America/Chicago2014-10-10T18:19:38-05:0031vx10 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Well they do say "evil prevails when good Men fail to act", you sound like a good Man with honourable intensions, act as you see fit.

Just don't die over there at the hands of these xenophobic religious extremist bastards, or even worse get captured!

Please try not to lose your humanity or create any martyrs in the process of eliminating them nether.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join