It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give ISIS their state...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hmmm.... I would love to see a peaceful, prosperous, strong caliphate.

Too bad that would require throwing the whole world in a blender and setting it to purée.

Good job GB. You guys really know how to divide up a country.

I don't think many people get it.
edit on 10-10-2014 by nukedog because: Choking on bile

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

didnt isis have iraq? i thought they were all sunni muslims...iran is mostly shiite and the kurds are the kurds in northern iraq...

they are just bored and looking for something to do...although its gonna get em stomped

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Giving them their own state? I'd only be satisfied with giving them their own planet far away - with no means of escaping it. Neptune looks good.

Planet Caliphate?

Gonna need a star chart to find Mecca and pray 5 times a day.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I've been wondering from day 1 how Israel is getting a pass from these guys. I just assumed they are waiting to build their strength and numbers. It's like Al Qaeda 3.0 finally realized as much as the campfire needs to be lit, the tent has to get staked into the ground first.

Build the "loyal" army before expanding. It almost reminds me of the warlords in Africa for how many decades now. Chop the arms off of the parents and bring the children into your arms. Loyal from then on.

a reply to: SLAYER69

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'd like to give em a state of death, kill one ISL member for one innocent person theyve killed

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

On open ground, I would keep a vigilant eye on my defenses. On ground of intersecting highways, I would consolidate my alliances.

Sun Tzu

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
They will not stop at their own state they have already said they want it all.
Nope.
They can fick off.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You really need to look into what ISIS is about. They dont want a "country". They want to convert all of the ME, establish a caliphate and then look towards the rest of the world.

They should be annihilated.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

You really need to look into what ISIS is about. They dont want a "country". They want to convert all of the ME, establish a caliphate and then look towards the rest of the world.

They should be annihilated.

What in the name of H-E-double hockey sticks makes you feel like this is unusual behavior in the Middle East. Let alone before America started drone striking them to rubble. Do yourself a favor and go to google images. Do it. Type in Syria. Scroll through a couple pages of that nonsense and then tell me how under educated religious zealots are supposed to act. People with your kind of mentality are just as much to blame as anybody else. You need to come at this thing without your emotions and use critical thinking.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Just send them all to the sun in a huge rocket.
We'd be sure they won't return.

Ko3

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yeah man! Give em their own state! How about Wyoming?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kid_of_3NKi
Just send them all to the sun in a huge rocket.
We'd be sure they won't return.

I don't know about that, remember how Superman turned out?

They'd find a way to turn the Sun off as as soon as they got there...

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

There must be a country somewhere in the middle east supporting ISIS

If only there were a Sunni majority with Wahhabi conclaves in the region willing to fund a proxy war against Assad and Khomeini

/s

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DuckforcoveR
I've been wondering from day 1 how Israel is getting a pass from these guys. I just assumed they are waiting to build their strength and numbers.

Their 'CEO' knows full well that by doing so, they would find themselves contending with God Himself.

I'm guessing they know that their 'god' isn't up to the task...

This reminds me of a line from the movie 'Noah':

Tubal-Cain: “I have men at my back, and you stand alone and defy me?”

Noah: “I’m not alone.”

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Have you read up on their history? Their roots begin as splintered terrorists groups associated with Al Qaeda fighting US forces during the Iraq war.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

You sir are being emotional. You even went so far as to justify the actions of extremist Rapists, murderers, and torturers...because we drone strike them? Please. Not even my daughter is so naive.

They have been at war doing HORRIBLE things to each other AND THEIR NEIGHBORS (US) since the dawn of time...Please, read some history so you can get a historical context of those poor people you are defending. We may be there, but know that if it wasn't us it would be someone else. Europe WILL NEVER let another caliphate rise and hold war and invasion over their head. Europe is OUR people as a well. We wont let that happen again either. If you don't think its such a bad thing to have a fortified Extremist Caliphate at your door step, again, read some history and see what happens. Do it.

People like YOU make people like me necessary.

Maybe you should put your feet where your mouth is. Go and ACTUALLY MEET the people you say are deserving of your support.

edit on 10 10 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Sin is its own punishment.
Islam is its own suffering.
Let them enjoy their caliphate on one condition: Never come back to Europe.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara/

So damn frustrated that they are willing to cut the heads of poor aid workers, kill maim and massacre Men Women and Children, and all in the name of God no less!

I say find them, catch them, and kill them!

Send them straight to Allah, let him judge there intentions!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

People like that can not be appeased by giving them what they want, you can't give them what they want.

What they want is for everyone who believes different than they do to be killed.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Isreal gets a pass cause they and the Saudis fund it

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join