It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot....An Alien? A story I never heard and right down the road from me!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
So I heard briefly on the radio this morning on my way to work about a bigfoot sighting in Uniontown PA, which is about 20 minutes away from me. However, this reported sighting happened in 1973 and I was not born for another 10 years....So I didn't miss anything other than this story! So, onto the sighting....

Briefly, on the night of October 25, 1973, My UFO Hotline was active with UFO reports from around the state. About 10:30 P.M. that evening, I received a call from state trooper from the Uniontown barracks concerning an incident which he had just returned from investigating. One of those involved, was put on the phone for me to interview. At about 9 P.M. about 15 people observed a very large red spherical object hovering low in the sky which began to descend towards a pasture. The witness and two boys proceeded up the field and observed a white dome shaped object on the ground that illuminated the area, and was making a loud whirring sound. It was estimated at about 100 feet in diameter. They were about 250 feet from the object, and about 75 feet from a fence line. Walking along the fence line were two tall figures, 7 to 9 feet tall, covered with hair, and arms hanging down past the knees, and displaying glowing green eyes.

So what did the witnesses do? Start shooting and ask questions later....Good way to make contact if this is a real sighting....NOT

The creatures were fired upon, first tracers were shot overhead, then live ammo was used. The largest of the two creatures turned towards the other almost touching it, and at the same time the object in the field disappeared, and the sound stopped. The creatures slowly walked towards the woods. One boy had already ran home, the other two left the field, went to the farmhouse and moved the family members to a neighbor's home, and called the state police.

When the trooper arrived he and the main witness went to the site, and where the object had landed there was a glowing area, that according to the trooper was about 150 feet in diameter. He said he could read a newspaper from the amount of light that it was emitting. The farm animals refused to go into the area. The witness we talked with has always stated that before they left the field, the largest of the two creatures was seen in the woods about 10 feet from them, and he shot at it and it struck the fence that stood between them.

Later that night our team arrived in the area. Radiation levels normal, glowing area now gone, but animals still wouldn't go near the spot. Strange events began to occur during the early morning hours in this dark secluded location. A farmhouse several hundred feet from us was seen by some in the party to suddenly light up like daylight for several seconds. A bull in the field and a dog seemed unconcerned about us, and were looking into the woods.

The main witness, a rather large individual while being questioned, suddenly begins to growl, throwing his father and my assistant George Lutz towards the ground. The man ran into the field growling like an animal and emitting screams, one which was near inhuman. His own dog approaches him as to attack, then runs off whimpering. The man suddenly collapses onto the ground. Then two of my team members begin to complain that they are having trouble breathing. Suddenly the air is filled with a strong odor that can best be described as rotten eggs.

The man as he came out of what appeared to be an almost trance-like state, began talking about visions he saw about the end of the world, etc. Not knowing what could happen next we helped each other back to our vehicles. It was apparent that professional help was required in this case, and eminent psychiatrist Berthold E. Schwarz was contacted. Dr. Schwarz traveled to PA at his own expense and interviewed all of those involved including the eyewitnesses and state trooper.

There is much more detail to this case, and I spent years following the life of the principal involved. There were many para-normal events which reportedly occured in the years following this episode. And many years later in a follow up interview, an MIB event associated with the case was revealed.

Read the entire story here..

www.rense.com...

Here are a few other links on the subject..

www.wtae.com...
Above is not a direct link to the story...Just other sightings in PA with possible Bigfoot as an alien...

www.sfgate.com...

One happened in the countryside near Uniontown on Oct. 25, 1973, when witnesses saw a glowing object in the sky that landed in a pasture and two Bigfoot creatures came out of the woods.

Here is another site about bigfoot and aliens in PA...This is a lot closer to my neck of the woods.

masksofmesingw.blogspot.com...

The Chestnut Ridge area, which is Pennsylvania's Bigfoot hotspot, has seen the bulk of the UFO-related sightings. One of these was in 1975 in Jeanette. On May 19, a motorist saw a Bigfoot running quadrupedally, later rising onto two legs and running off into the forest. A UFO had been sighted in Jeanette on May 18.

Other reports of synchronous Bigfoot and UFO sightings were reported from Midland and Uniontown. In the 1974 Uniontown sighting, several individual Bigfoot creatures were seen, as was a UFO. When one Bigfoot was shot at, it disappeared into thin air. In 1975, a report from Jumonville surfaced of a Bigfoot creature which, oddly, floated rather than walked and was later enveloped by a mist. When the mist receded, the Bigfoot was gone. Could the mist have been a sort of UFO? Many of these sightings were collected and investigated by Stan Gordon.

Stan Gordon, apparently did a lot of investigation and put out the information on a lot of the PA sightings...Here is a little information about Stan..

www.bigfootlunchclub.com...

I had no clue these stories even existed until this morning, it makes me wonder if there is any truth to all of this? Do I have bigfoot/aliens in my back yard?? Maybe I will keep a more watchful eye in the future!

So, with the many sites of bigfoot possibly being an alien and many reported sightings in PA....Is there any truth to these? What say you, ATS?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Interesting story. Will have to read up on this.

The creatures were fired upon, first tracers were shot overhead, then live ammo was used.

This seems odd to me. Why would they be carrying tracer rounds? Is that common in your area?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Not that I know of?? I am not sure what the actual procedure is, but it seemed odd to me also...If there is no threat presented, why fire anything at it/them? Unless there is a threat, I don't know why the thought process is Shoot first, ask questions later...

If this was true and "bigfoot/alien" was trying to attempt first contact with humans, it doesn't go down well for humans that we are trying to kill him/them before ever even getting face to face with them....Nothing really shocks me anymore, but it does surprise me on the thought process involved with things of this nature.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It could be a wookie?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
It could be a wookie?

Could be...Since I never saw an alien or bigfoot, I can't dismiss any of these stories because aliens could be hair covered 8 foot tall humanoids...Not sure honestly. But having so many sightings of the same type of "alien/bigfoot" in my area, how would many stories describe the aliens as wookie type things? I mean this was 1970's, it wasn't like the internet was available to read what others were saying, so to have many stories have the same description does seem to offer some kind of credibility...Not sure if the credibility is lies that all describe the same thing or the truth...But it does seem a bit odd to me.

Anyone else hear anything similar from their area? This is the first I have heard of the bigfoot/alien connection...

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Here...rense.com... Is another story of a woman seeing bigfoot in the same area in the year 2000...If anyone is familiar with Greensburg PA, route 30 is the main road that has a lot of vehicle traffic. This lady apparently saw bigfoot cross route 30. Here is a little on what she said..

While the observation only lasted about 15-20 seconds, the witness saw the creature cross the road, and enter into a nearby wooded area. The woman estimated that the creature stood about 6-7 feet tall, and weighed approximately 300-400 pounds.

The witness states that she slammed on her brakes as soon as she saw the creature, but it could no longer be seen. The lady was so upset after the observation, that she pulled off the road. She later continued onto work but didn't tell anyone about what she had seen.

She said that she was disturbed all day as a result of her experience, but waited until she got home to tell her daughter about what she had observed. The witness and her daughter discussed the possibility of reporting the encounter, but they didn't want to call the police. The witness located Eric through his web site.

Eric contacted me soon after he received the sighting report. On June 13, Eric and I met the witness and conducted an interview with her. We also accompanied the woman to the scene of the sighting so that we could get a better understanding of what had occurred. Eric had also invited another Bigfoot witness whom he is familiar with to accompany us. During the interview more information about the incident came forward.

The woman indicated that she was driving slowly along Route 30 at approximately 20-25 miles per hour. When the witness noticed the creature, it was approximately 300 feet away. It was standing sideways in a "hunched position" on the back road, looking west towards the woods ahead.

As the witness watched, the creature turned it's head and looked towards the highway, then took two or three long strides and stepped into the thick woods where it was lost from sight.

The woman stated that the creature was manlike and covered with long black hair. While no facial features could be determined, the head seemed somewhat oval in shape, and there was very little neck apparent. There was hair hanging down from the chin, and the hair appeared thinner on the arms. The arms hung down at the sides of the creature, and they appeared long, and extended down to almost the knees.

The chest area appeared larger than the area around the abdomen. The physical detail which stood out to the witness, was that the legs appeared extremely long in comparison to the rest of the body. The legs were thin and covered with hair. After the interview, we went to the location of the sighting.

Eric's friend made a good subject for the witness to compare with, in regard to the size of the creature. This gentleman is about 6'2" tall, and weighs about 325 pounds. Eric and the witness and I, stayed near the top of the hill towards the highway, while this man went down the road to stand at the approximate spot where the creature reportedly stood.

The witness was amazed when she realized that this man looked small in comparison to the creature. She now estimates that the creature would have been around 8 feet tall. The witness says that she is reluctant to tell others about her sighting. This lady never believed in such accounts until she had her own encounter.

Nothing stating alien here, but yet another bigfoot sighting in the same area as the other stories...

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I grew up on the Mason-Dixon Line south of Raystown Lake. I never heard any Bigfoot stories from that area.
I did hear a guy tell a story about seeing a 'goat-man' when I was a kid. He said to looked like a goat, walked on two legs and scared the crap out of him.
Then there were the giant snake stories from southern Huntington County....

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If you would have said you were from West Virginia I could completely see the goat man...But that is just inter breeding...LOL...Sorry I had to throw a WV joke in there somewhere!

Still weird, a "goat man"?? That would creep the hell out of anyone really! Same with an 8 foot tall hairy humanoid creature...Maybe that is why people shoot first and ask questions later, out of fear? Not sure!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I've heard a lot of these kind of stories. Not necessarily in your area of PA but all over the world. UFOs sighted and strange creatures seen on the ground. Craft just disappearing, creatures performing strange feats and then disappearing. The descriptions vary, sometimes bigfoot type creatures but many many types have been described. Most UFO researchers historically have ignored these aspects of strangeness in some of these cases and I have read that the strange cases are more prevalent than you might think. What gets to me is how absurd these cases are. I mean, bigfoot on a spacecraft?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

I understand your concern about the stories being false, but wouldn't it make sense? Think about it, the many, MANY bigfoot sightings...Maybe the reason we never see bigfoot pictures is because he/it runs into the woods and disappears on a spacecraft back home....I don't know if that sounds reasonable even to me while saying it, but it would make sense as to why bigfoot is never seen after the initial sighting..

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Sorry I didn't make myself more clear. I didn't mean that I think the stories are false. On the contrary, I believe that they are true, or at least that the witnesses are describing things that they have actually seen. I just go along with Vallee on the subject. I don't think that the spaceships are what they appear to be.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So your saying Bigfoots marry cousins?

Skinwalker ranch may be a good story to check out....it too has a bigfoot/UFO component......
These Bigfeet seem to be extra dimensional as well.....
Perhaps the veil is thinner in certain physical locations on earth.....
Im thinking gravity or field anomaly of earth being involved.......

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
So your saying Bigfoots marry cousins?

Wow, you completely missed the point. They only do that in WV. Sheesh.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If I am not mistaken this idea was used for a plot line in the TV series $6 million Dollar Man, with Lee Majors.
Andre the Giant played a bigfoot that was actually an alien cyborg or something like that.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Not that I know of?? I am not sure what the actual procedure is, but it seemed odd to me also...If there is no threat presented, why fire anything at it/them? Unless there is a threat, I don't know why the thought process is Shoot first, ask questions later...

If this was true and "bigfoot/alien" was trying to attempt first contact with humans, it doesn't go down well for humans that we are trying to kill him/them before ever even getting face to face with them....Nothing really shocks me anymore, but it does surprise me on the thought process involved with things of this nature.

A lot of people have a few tracer bullets for their large caliber rifles. If you were going out on a night when a large saucer is sitting in your field, it would seem prudent to load up with them. It is always nice to know in the dark where your bullet went. Forget logic and PC actions, think of fear and determination. Country folks with a UFO in their back 40, would have no qualms on shooting at large, ape-like creatures whether they were escaped from a zoo or came from Mars.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Here...rense.com... Is another story of a woman seeing bigfoot in the same area in the year 2000...If anyone is familiar with Greensburg PA, route 30 is the main road that has a lot of vehicle traffic. This lady apparently saw bigfoot cross route 30...

I grew up in Greensburg (Hempfield Township, to be precise) and I remember the famous bigfoot researcher Stan Gordon coming to our neighborhood to investigate a Bigfoot sighting sometime around 1972 or 1973. I was very young, but I remember because the alleged sighting was on my street.

Now, I'm not one to necessarily believe that whatever was seen that day (if anything was seen) was a Bigfoot, nor do I necessarily believe that people have ever seen a Bigfoot, but I felt that -- due to the title of this thread -- I needed to post this next tidbit of information...

...my neighborhood in which this alleged Bigfoot sighting occurred circa 1973 is literally only 8 miles from Kecksburg (famous for the Kecksburg UFO report of 1965 -- and which was also investigated by Stan Gordon).

Like I sad, I don't think there is much too this, but I'm sure come of my fellow ATSers might find it interesting. By the way, a lot of what Stan Gordon says about the inordinate number of UFO/Bigfoot incidents part of Pennsylvania could simply be attributed to the fact that he is from (and is based out of) that part of Pennsylvania.

edit on 10/10/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
aliens interact peacefully with bigfoots because they are peaceful, humans? not so much a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
Interesting story. Will have to read up on this.

The creatures were fired upon, first tracers were shot overhead, then live ammo was used.

This seems odd to me. Why would they be carrying tracer rounds? Is that common in your area?

Not only that, (could just be ignorant reporter), but it's not as if tracer rounds are blanks. They are live ammo. It is possible that the reporter meant to say that they fired "warning shots" overhead then fired at them. Who knows.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join