It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the Deal with the Sentient Plasma Spheres?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Some are probably people in their Merkaba's:

Merkabah, also spelled Merkaba, is the divine light vehicle allegedly used by ascended masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. "Mer" means Light. "Ka" means Spirit. "Ba" means Body. Mer-Ka-Ba means the spirit/body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of light, (wheels within wheels), spirals of energy as in DNA, which transports spirit/body from one dimension to another.

Source

-MM

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch
Also think of this...

We have sentient, semi intelligent life right here, in the form of things like brittany spears, lady gaga and miley cyrus or kanye west. ...

Sentient? Semi-intelligent? You are too kind, sn0rch.

No, really, I mean much, much too kind.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Meh, the whole plasma life form thing is just another re-branding of the UFO phenomena by certain people.

The same way the heavily fanatical creationists insist UFO's are the devil playing tricks on humanity to lead them astray since there are no other planets with life outside earth because the bible makes no mention of any...

The plasma lifeform people tend to sit in between the creationist and the traditional view on UFO's ie UFO's cant be mechanical since the distance to travel is too far and technologically impossibly between worlds and the way they move and the feats of movement they do are to great for a ship therefore they cant be ships but something else ergo a lifeform indigenous to space.

Simple rebranding, nothing more nothing less... oh and a silly explanation for all those rubbish orb photos we had as all the rage a few years back (given 99% of them where simply dust particals caught in a cameras flash)... guess some people didnt get on the 'UFO's are inter, oh sorry extra dimensional' bandwagon and went on their own idea.

Am i discounting intelligent energy based lifeforms... no, the universe is a big place. But this hypothesis and where it all started is rebranding to shoehorn something people started to loose interest in into a new marketable gimick for the guilable.

Or at least thats my opinon.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
Hey, Bedlam
Great tale.
But - why would it home-in on you? Especially when you had this sixth-sense that that was exactly what it would do?

Just kidding. I have one similar to that...too - but...it was a small owl.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
k, here's a couple of things i pulled off some of the links you guys have posted so far.

Constable considered the sky beasts – or ‘critters’, as he dubbed them – to resemble gigantic unicellular amoebae, but encased in a metallic or mica-like outer shell or capsule, and with the majority of their bodies composed of plasma, the fourth state of matter, comprising an ionised gas. Although some critters may be as small as a few centimetres, others could be several kilometres long, and remain hidden on most occasions from humans by virtue of their ability to reflect infra-red light, thus rendering them invisible to our eyes – except if they change colour, thereby temporarily reflecting light within the electromagnetic spectrum’s visible section.

Another dedicated supporter of the sky beast theory was John Philip Bessor, whose own interest in such a concept was in no small way inspired by Kenneth Arnold’s historic sighting on 24 June 1947 of a phalanx of nine UFOs while flying a Callair aeroplane near Mount Rainier in Washington State, USA. What fascinated Bessor in particular concerning this encounter (which heralded the modern-day wave of UFO interest and sightings worldwide) was Arnold’s belief that what he had seen were: “…living organisms, sort of like sky jellyfish” – far removed from today’s popular spacecraft image for UFOs.

karlshuker.blogspot.co.uk...

member theGUT mentioned ken arnold, and yep. there he is.

From examining the evidence I feel that these UFO's are in fact an "undiscovered", naturally existing life forms similar to an amoeba, only much larger. They exist in a spectrum not visible to the naked eye under normal conditions. They appear to be total harmless, feeding off electrical [or other] energy. If you look closely at the footage you will observe them increasing in brightness near electrical storms. With this in mind it is not in the least surprising to find them swarming around the electrodynamic tether which is NASA's attempt to harness the very energy that they feed on.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

here's the "tether" vid that blogger is referring to.

i've got a little time to keep jamming on that playlist, nothing has really jumped out and shocked me (hur) so far.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ
Meh, the whole plasma life form thing is just another re-branding of the UFO phenomena by certain people...

The plasma lifeform people tend to sit in between the creationist and the traditional view on UFO's ie UFO's cant be mechanical since the distance to travel is too far and technologically impossibly between worlds and the way they move and the feats of movement they do are to great for a ship therefore they cant be ships but something else ergo a lifeform indigenous to space.

The ET Religion has become so strong, it's disciples are immune to their own hypocrisy. Let's don't leave them out.

I believe that many folk--who have been through the various UFO stages--start at some point to consider all of the evidence and when they do, they realize that other theorems offer more inclusive concepts that seem to fit much better.

edit on 10-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO

I have no idea if there has been a decent explanation for the following vid, but it does give the old imagination a nice spark:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash
a reply to: Bedlam
Hey, Bedlam
Great tale.
But - why would it home-in on you? Especially when you had this sixth-sense that that was exactly what it would do?

Just kidding. I have one similar to that...too - but...it was a small owl.

Any weird creepy # goes right for me. I also attract kids and random wildlife.

eta: Also, when it first dropped into the clearing on the far side from where I was, it was initially going west, then checked up and changed direction to come towards me from maybe 50-75 meters away. I still had the impression I was going to be the focus of the event while it was in the tree tops, not sure why. But when it made the first course correction my way on the far side of the clearing I became convinced.
edit on 10-10-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

a "congerie of spheres".

-H.P. Lovecraft

Migraine art

The first time that I had a painless visual migraine headache (sometimes also referred to as a “silent migraine”) it startled me so badly that I called my Mom. Which was the right thing to do because as it turned out she gets them too, so she was able to settle my panic quickly.

The reason that I found the experience startling, is that it comes on painlessly, with no warning, and the next thing I know, I'm full on hallucinating. Or so I thought, I came to learn that the scintillating scotoma are a natural part of the experience.

More migraine art (Google it)

My visual migraines produce scintillating scotoma that form a beautiful half-elipse of little neon triangles of all color, shape and size, all competeing to be on top of the edge of the elipse so that I can see them. When I relax the half elipse travels to the center of my vision to join its other half where it becomes a flaming multi-colored vesica pisces. Now, after having gotten over the initial shock, when I put my attention on it, for however long it lasts, I feel a sense of peace, and a headache never follows.

Not so H.P. Lovecraft, who was a known migraine sufferer, he saw that “congerie of spheres” as Yog Sothoth, the blind idiot god at the end of the universe, and why wouldn't he? Howard Lovecraft had very painful migraines that would keep him shut in for days on end; surely he must have thought that if there were a god he must be a blind idiot.

Migraine art by Erik Tanghe

Now, the thing to know here is that these things don't wait for sleepy time, like most temporal-lobe seizure related brain phenomenon (such as the part it plays in sleep paralysis), these guys will just jump you out of nowhere...

“My aura’s are often shaped as an arc on the right side of my right eye with flashing zigzag patterns of many colours — just like a kaleidoscope.”

“I remember one time as I was driving home from the gym that I could not see part of the car in front of me. There were flashing lights which I thought at the time was the sun shining through the windscreen really brightly.”

“As I was driving along, more of the car was started to disappear. But because I was so close to home (literally around two corners and I was home free) and I had realised what was really happening to me I kept driving.”

livingjourney.wordpress.com...

In short I would like to offer that as far as these orbs are concerned, we would be remiss not to take a look at some obvious neurological origins for them.

And, simultaneously we would be remiss not to take a look at the fact that experiences like this may be the basis for some of the most powerful religious writings in the world, such as those of Hildegard of Bingen and St. Paul of Tarsus.

edit on 10-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

k, but the cameras don't get migraines, and migraines don't leave rad burns.

on the other hand, proximity to these things, given their heavy em field would probably cause all kinds of tle like effects.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO

and migraines don't leave rad burns.

Are you talking about the Brazilian "Chupas"?

Sorry, I think maybe just the whole idea of plasma beings is maybe too broad for my post. I think that a lot of what people experience as some sort of "plasmatic orb" or whatever is related to my post above. But I don't know anything about plasmas or orbs burning people.

Two well known cases with burns are the Cash-Landrum event and the Collares island "chupas", both of which, by report, involved physical craft.

on the other hand, proximity to these things, given their heavy em field would probably cause all kinds of tle like effects.

Nah, that seems silly to invert the deal like that. We have plenty of anecdotal and medical data that support that what people are seeing is manufactured by their brains, and we have 0 of "these things", by which I take you to mean, what? Living plasma creatures?

What heavy EM field? The theoretical one that would hold them together if they existed?

Video below has 117,540 hits

The Migraine Aura Foundation

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATODASO
k, but the cameras don't get migraines, and migraines don't leave rad burns.

I'm with you on the EM and there's a few researcher/authors that would make good additions here: Paul Devereux and Dr. Michael Persinger for starters. They present parallel aspects that would seem important to this topic if they are onto something.

After dinner, I'll dig through my eye-busting never-ending list of "favorites" for some research I found interesting in relation to this question.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATODASO
k, here's a couple of things i pulled off some of the links you guys have posted so far.

"Constable considered the sky beasts – or ‘critters’, as he dubbed them – to resemble gigantic unicellular amoebae, but encased in a metallic or mica-like outer shell or capsule, and with the majority of their bodies composed of plasma, the fourth state of matter, comprising an ionised gas. Although some critters may be as small as a few centimetres, others could be several kilometres long, and remain hidden on most occasions from humans by virtue of their ability to reflect infra-red light, thus rendering them invisible to our eyes – except if they change colour, thereby temporarily reflecting light within the electromagnetic spectrum’s visible section."

karlshuker.blogspot.co.uk...

i've got a little time to keep jamming on that playlist, nothing has really jumped out and shocked me (hur) so far.

Trevor Constable is an interesting dude. My dad went to sea with him (merchant marines). At least he makes some attempt to scientifically investigate things. I think he is digging in the right direction. He has also done a lot of work in weather manipulation.
edit on 10-10-2014 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

“Unbiased, disinterested physical scientists usually measure the properties of inanimate matter. Biological, medical, and behavioral scientists, on the other hand, study intelligences less than or equal to their own. In this Project, we dealt with an intelligence equal to or greater than that of man. We interacted with the phenomenon under study.”

~ Dr. Harley Rutledge, Chairman of the Physics Department, SE Missouri State University

Project Identification came about in response to the Piedmont, Missouri flap that spanned the late 60's to about the mid 70's and encompassed literally hundreds of sightings. An article on the flap itself from the St. Joseph News-Press March 21, 1973:

UFO Seen by Many at Piedmont

Tthe man responsible for the study, Dr. Harley Rutledge:

In 1966, Harley Rutledge completed his Ph.D. in solid state physics at the University of Missouri. He subsequently took the position of Professor and Chairman of the Physics Department at Southeast Missouri State University. He was Department Chairman from 1964 to 1982 and retired from teaching in 1992.

en.wikipedia.org...

After some initial inquiries Dr. Rutledge--a skeptic at the time--signed SEMO astronomer Milton Ueleke and physicist Dr. Sidney Hodges onto the project and got busy designing the study framework:

Challenged to explain sightings of unidentified lights and luminous phenomena in the sky around Piedmont, Missouri, Dr. Harley Rutledge decided to subject these reports to scientific analysis. He put together a team of observers with college training in the physical sciences, including a large array of equipment: RF spectrum analyzers, Questar telescopes, low-high frequency audio detectors, electromagnetic frequency analyzer, cameras, and a galvanometer to measure variations in the Earth's gravitational field.

The resulting Project Identification commenced in April 1973, logging several hundred hours of observation time. This was the first UFO scientific field study, able to monitor the phenomena in real-time, enabling Rutledge to calculate the objects' actual velocity, course, position, distance, and size.

en.wikipedia.org...

One aspect of the teams findings is especially interesting to me and is also consistent with the reports of hundreds--if not thousands--of "layman" sightings:

Observation of the unclouded night sky often revealed "pseudostars" - stationary lights camouflaged by familiar constellations. Some objects appeared to mimic the appearance of known aircraft; others violated the laws of physics. The most startling discovery was that on at least 32 recorded occasions, the movement of the lights synchronized with actions of the observers.

They appeared to respond to a light being switched on and off, and to verbal or radio messages. The final results of this project were documented in the 1981 book, Project Identification: The first Scientific Study of UFO Phenomena.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's the first two paragraphs of the book that related the findings of the study as related by Bob Soetebier

In late February and March 1973, strange events were being
reported in the area of Piedmont, Missouri. For example, there
were reports that cars had become stalled on highways when a
light had flown nearby or when a light had beamed down from
above. Usually, the car radio ceased to function, too.
Interference with television signals was reported not only in
the Piedmont area but in nearby towns as well. After the picture
had become scrambled and the sound garbled, people would step
outside and see a silent ball of light come floating over;
sometimes the yard lights went out, too.

On one occasion, the police radio system stopped working.
According to Dennis Hovis, manager of radio station KPWB, the
transmitter was "knocked out" the same night. Hovis and others
had seen a lighted object pass directly over the radio
transmitter tower. On another occasion, a man reported that he
not only lost his television signal, but that his lights dimmed
and his house shook. Stepping outside, he saw an egg-shaped
object hovering nearby that emitted a high-pitched sound. His
dogs had to run away to hide. There were other reports of lights
that made erratic turns, or went off when aircraft approached.
There were even reports of flying saucers, of objects sitting on
the ground in fields, and of objects moving underwater in
Clearwater Lake. Clearly, "the Piedmont UFO," as Hovis termed it
on his newscast, had arrived.

ufoupdateslist.com...

In an article on Project Identification by Dr. Greg Little he relates that:

While he was generally noncommittal on the nature of the UFOs his team recorded, Rutledge did relate that the discs and lights observed in the daylight by the teams were plasmas. In his summary he wrote, "The plasma balls seen in daylight certainly suggest remote control."

www.mysterious-america.net...

More on Project Identification including some fascinating news reports from the time can be found here:

Project Identification

The Book:

Project Identification: The First Scientific Field Study of Ufo Phenomena

For those interested in more about Project Identification, the above is excerpted from a thread of mine (not plugging I promise!) Project Identification: Ufology's Red-Headed Stepchild

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
A vid from radrad's thread (posted today) Title is Vid description:

An unusual experiment to create a plasma on the ISS

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

This phenomenon is referred to in the report as "Buoyant Plasma Formation," akin to Ball Lightning, and is hypothesized to produce an unexplained energy field which creates the appearance of a Black Triangle by refracting light.

The electromagnetic fields generated by plasma phenomena are also hypothesized to explain reports of close encounters due to inducing perceptual alterations or hallucinations in those affected.

The Condign report suggests that further research into "novel military applications" of this plasma phenomenon is warranted, and that "the implications have already been briefed to the relevant MoD technology managers."

The report also notes that scientists in the former Soviet Union have identified the close connection between the 'UFO Phenomena' and Plasma technologies," and are "pursuing related techniques for potential military purposes."

Project Condign

Wow, guys and gals: The Condign Report.

I had no idea.

ETA:

Also from the report:

UFO study finds no sign of aliens

"Evidence suggests that meteors and their well-known effects and, possibly some other less-known effects are responsible for some unidentified aerial phenomena," concludes the report.

"Considerable evidence exists to support the thesis that the events are almost certainly attributable to physical, electrical and magnetic phenomena in the atmosphere, mesosphere and ionosphere.

"They appear to originate due to more than one set of weather and electrically charged conditions, and are observed so infrequently as to make them unique to the majority of observers."

People who claim to have had a "close encounter" are often difficult to persuade that they did not really see what they thought they saw. The report offers a possible medical explanation.

"The close proximity of plasma related fields can adversely affect a vehicle or person," states the report.

"Local fields of this type have been medically proven to cause responses in the temporal lobes of the human brain.

That's interesting, and important to read.

Looks like the Condign Report agrees with me and vice versa. It's a natural but little understood phenomenon involving the temporal lobes.

I was not expecting that.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I thought you knew that! Interesting ain't it. It certainly has it's critics, but I think they're mostly being straight up with their conclusions. It has a lot of evidence to back it up.

Condign, Devereaux, Persinger, et al are a GREAT place to start here. However, just because the Condign report may reveal much about the phenomena, there's still very good reason to pursue the concept of "conscious" plasma lifeforms.

Could even be what was left out of the report.

And we'll see when we dig into Persinger, that his increasing understanding of EM has led him in some far-out directions.

edit on 10-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I don't understand why these plasmas must be "conscious" living things.

The Condign Report didn't think so.

Did you know that the Condign report thought that it had to do with natural energies and the human temporal-lobes?

Could even be what was left out of the report.

Why are you suggesting that anything has been left out of the report? I don't know, TG, I'm growing really weary of this %centage game when it comes to second-guessing all of this. If there's some reason to believe that something was left out, I'd have to be told what it is.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Of course they don't have to be I whole-heartedly agree. I dig the report. It's worth reading it all (some of it still classified, but reportedly more will be released at some point.)

I'm just of the opinion that the consciousness aspect is worthy of contemplation and might very-well come into play. There's another researcher I'm in the process of gathering the material for to share here. I'd even hazard that some of his ideas filtered into whoever prepared the Condign report. You'll like him, because he's a very "temporal lobe" guy too in a way.

@ ATODASO: I'm not spamming your thread am I? Because, I have a lot of things I'd like to share here as I've really started to look into this aspect in the last few years. I used to think it was rather silly and low on the list, too, until stuff kept popping up (no not orbs, research material haha)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I think that whatever this eternal discussion is, between human beings and their biosphere, that has been driving us forward by the stories that it inspires in those that are struck-in-the-head by them, is a lot more interesting, and creepy, than living plasma creatures.

The natural energies trigger them, we see them, and then we narrate to ourselves what we've seen

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join