It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer on Coast to Coast Transcript

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Dr. Steven Greer was a guest on the Coast to Coast AM radio show with George Noory on Oct. 28-29, 2004.

Read the Transcript here:

www.disclosureproject.org...

Fox

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
Dr. Steven Greer was a guest on the Coast to Coast AM radio show with George Noory on Oct. 28-29, 2004.
www.disclosureproject.org...

Fox

Interesting, very interesting. I especially enjoyed the part about the Cassini mission to Saturn. The description of the ufo was very clear, and detailed. I can't wait to hear more about this.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Brilliant. Thanks for this Mulder, I havent checked Disclosureproject.org for quite a while. Can i ask your thoughts on the 2001 press conference?

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MERC
Brilliant. Thanks for this Mulder, I havent checked Disclosureproject.org for quite a while. Can i ask your thoughts on the 2001 press conference?

Of course! I really enjoyed watching it. I for one believe Dr. Greer because of the amount of witnesses who have come forth to make these claims. What you saw at the 2001 Press Conference was just a small portion of the many former government and military witnesses who have spoken openly about the phenomena.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
taken from the transcript...

I had a filmmaker and a media person in London contact me last week who said he had no idea this sort of evidence and this sort of smoking gun and "deep throat" whistleblower sort of testimony existed on this and he was just completely - well, he was British, so he said he was "gob smacked". I laughed and I said, "Well, we're trying to move that out as best we can and we continue to reach folks that, for example, ABC News is doing a special on this that's going to air in February

Man, I sure hope that this actually gets aired on ABC like he says!

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Not to defend these "varsity team of all super secret projects" groups, but can you blame them keeping everything so shadowy now? Sure, our government has had (and prolly still do) undercover projects going but with the way of the information era, so many things were getting leaked. Now these new, more secret groups are keeping everyting under the lid and not running the chance of these projects being exposed or shut down. Would you trust a politician with knowledge of these projects when there is nothing that they could do to help these groups pursue their interest?
There isn't anything that the President, senate, etc. could do to help these groups, so why inform them and run the risk of these projects getting shut down or being leaked to the public or so forth. Sure, it sucks for us because it has become so secretive now, but from their standpoint, you almost have to.

Look what has happened to Area 51. It use to be such a hot spot (and still could be) but all the publicity that it has received has put that installation on lock down. From what I have read, there really isn't much there anymore due to all the publicity it has. 20 years ago, 1 out of 10 people prolly heard (not necessary know exactly what was goin on) of Area 51. Now, you can ask your paperboy and he knows everything about Area 51.

If I was in the business of top secret projects, the best advice would be the less who know, the better chances of the projects success.

Great article by the way.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

If I was in the business of top secret projects, the best advice would be the less who know, the better chances of the projects success.

That's the catch 22...the more secretive your project is, the less likely gov't/military officials in the business who have inside knowledge will come forward. The Lockheed official that was mentioned in this interview provided all of that data on his own free will because of what he saw on the disclosure project's website...it seems to be working ok by being so public. Who knows if they'd have the 400 plus witnesses that they do if they would have remained so low key?

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I don't really think it matters how secret the project is. Anyone at anytime could leak info if they really wanted to.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
There has probably been a thread covering this already, but for those of you who havent seen the Disclosure Project Press conference you can stream or download the full 2 hour event below.

Disclosure Project - NPC event - May 9th 2001

A very interesting press conference to say the least.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I love this part of the Transcript describing an event in Belgium, how an enormous triangular craft (three football fields long on each side) "...suddenly collapsed into what looked like a red pulsing ball, a plasmalike ball of of energy and then shot straight up out into space"

Originally posted by mrmulder
Caller: ...I couldn't believe it, you actually brought up the black triangles and just this summer, I remembered that I'd seen one in 1996 in Michigan and I don't know what was stranger - seeing it, or the fact that I didn't think about it for seven years.

GN: Well, I'll tell you, it's been around for at least that long. I remember, Steven, some police officers in Millstat, Illinois right around that time period also witnessed it, but that was near Scott Air Force Base, so here again, they're near military bases.

SG: Right, but at the same time, there's a large number of reports in areas that aren't near military bases and that are centered around unstable seismic areas, areas where there's a lot of volcanic activity. We have found that, in fact, around the Pacific Ring of Fire, wherever there have been significant eruptions of volcanoes, and we reported this back in the early nineties, that there have been very serious and well documented sightings of a variety of these craft, including the large triangular ones, that appear to be monitoring and looking into whatever it is that they're concerned about regarding the instability around the Pacific Rim and the Pacific Ring of Fire (or so-called Pacific Ring of Fire where all the volcanoes are) and seismic areas there and this has been reported all over the world and not just around the Pacific Basin, but also in Europe and other places.

GN: But they're huge! I mean, they're absolutely huge!

SG: Yes, and what's interesting, the ones that we encountered in Belgium...one of them came over us at Henri-Chappell down out of a cloud and just one corner of it that dipped down was so enormous and a light that was at one end of it looked as if it was larger than a full moon as it was descending on us and some of the gendarmes that we interviewed and spoke with said that one of these objects was over a little town near Henri-Chappell in Eastern Belgium and it was hovering right above the town's steeple and at one point - they left this out of the official reports because they were afraid of being ridiculed - this enormous object that was three football fields long on each side of this enormous triangle, very silent, maybe a slight transformer humming sound which is what I've heard from them, suddenly collapsed into what looked like a red pulsing ball, a plasmalike ball of of energy and then shot straight up out into space. I have heard that report and our groups have seen this sort of phenomenon before, where you have something like, well, what has happened to it? It has shifted, what, out of dimension, or into some other energy form? Here is this massive structured craft that suddenly appears to just collapse into this pulsing point of energy and then flies out into space. So, that's the sort of - these things are so fascinating and by the way, this is how I really got hooked on this whole thing because when I was a child, as I mentioned, when I was eight or nine years old, I saw one of these objects in broad daylight. It was more of a disc-shaped object, silently hovering and some boys and I in the neighborhood saw it. Of course, my family said "Oh,yes. Well it's the imagination of a little boy." But it stuck with me, and so this caller - many people have seen these objects and you never forget it when you've seen one...

...those (non-illuminated crafts) have been seen and they can be enormous and move at tremendous velocities and make all kinds of right hand turns and what have you, at thousands of miles per hour. I'll also point out that when they're right at the point that is at this what I call Crossing Point phenomenon where it's not quite here but not quite there either in terms of its resonance, they take on a plasma and etheric quality and the edges of them do become very blurry and quite amorphous, almost mirage like. I know that Colonel Corso described that in one of the craft that he saw out there at Holloman Air Force Base, where in fact it would be solid and then it would disappear and there'd just almost be like a heat wave distortion in the air and the space around where it was and then it would re-materialize again. So, you're dealing with technologies that do these sort of things and it's really quite fascinating.

[edit on 8-12-2004 by evilution]

top topics

join