It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man On Plane Jokes About Ebola, Hauled Off By HazMat Team

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

i'm getting the feeling that ebola is the new bogeyman. everyone must run and hide.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
At least I know how to get off of a plane if I don't want to fly. EBOLA (sniff sniff)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

Not really funny

Giggles...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ah I missed the title. I was too busy listening to the flight attendant being...weird. Even weirder (again) how they're in suits and just marched the target right past everyone on the plane. More Keystone Cops stuff.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

And now the media is picking it up and no one has noticed.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
The Yanks do like to overegg the situation... More people die from the flu each year than have ever died from Ebola.

Yes, and your odds of dying from the flu are roughly 1 in 345,100 in any given year, too.

If you get Ebola, your odds of dying are about 60%.

So, yes, more people do die of the flu, but then, more people get the flu. However, I'd rather play the odds with any one flu infection than I would with any one Ebola infection.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

They had their gas masks on, would being unzipped matter?

It shows that protocol isn't being followed and that's a scary thought.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Considering that they couldn't be in Punta Cana on that flight, I'm not surprised protocol wasn't followed. Heh.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

So do you think the thing is fake or that a passenger/uploader just screwed up the details? I only remember my flight details (if I even do) while I'm at the airport.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Most people I know, at least for the day or two after the flight keep their boarding pass stub. I used to use them for bookmarks. With email receipts, and other ways of verification, it would be an easy check to double check the flight number. Hell, it took me the time it takes two pages to load to see that it was wrong.

It could be a simple screw up, but with the ability to fake things anymore, it could be a fake too. Anyone trained to use a moon suit would be very careful about things like the zipper being zipped up. And they'd be double checked by others going on the plane with them.

Something stinks in Denmark.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
*sigh*

You think people would know better?

My SO one time almost made a scene at the airport. I told her to get all the stuff out from her pockets and put everything in her carry on. She said, "Why? It's not like I have a bomb or anything!"

WAT?!!

There are just some things you DON'T say at an airport! She had never heard this before which blew my mind. It's not like I fly all the time either, probably less so than her.

During the Bird Flu epidemic and friend and I were stuck in Frankfurt, Germany overnight in the airport. My friend must have eaten something bad, because he suddenly started to vomit. Everyone cleared out right away and when I came back from the bathroom with paper towels, I noticed a HUGE "How to Spot Bird Flu" sign on the wall right behind him.

Needless to say he was fine and not infected, but we hadn't even thought about Bird Flu.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Possibly training with live passengers and someone pretended the thing was real when they posted it? Would explain sloppy zipping and having the wrong flight (if there just wasn't a flight).

Everyone seemed a little too cheery for my taste too

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

stewardess did a good job in the beginning setting the tone...kudos to her

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'd at least want a free drink voucher after that ordeal...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Entirely possible. They need to practice for dealing with a real flight somehow.

link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

stewardess did a good job in the beginning setting the tone...kudos to her

Are you being serious?

I thought she was horrid.

link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I would be getting as drunk as a skunk.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69
and the farce continues...what a bunch of inept people, unzipped, walking him down the aisle, wonder how many people he bumped into, he was no Slim Jim there??? This just keeps getting worse and worse and I blame it on the position that the official story remains that it is very hard to catch, good on the one lady who thought to cover her nose and mouth with her jacket, did you see all the cell phones almost as rampant as foolery.

edit on 10/9/2014 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Trying to look for anything that required volunteers and not coming up with anything. I'm glad you pointed out that flight was wrong. I shouldn't have automatically taken it at face value.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
The Yanks do like to overegg the situation... More people die from the flu each year than have ever died from Ebola.

While I don't think it's a huge threat at the moment, I do think it's wiser by far to be nervous and overly cautious NOW, than too late, after the fact.

Just ponder for a moment that this spread as far as H1N1. 60 million in America alone had H1N1. If it were instead Ebola, that's what.. 30 to 40 million dead? That's the situation they are trying to avoid. This virus is very serious, and should be taken as such.. very seriously.

And overabundance of caution is not amiss.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join