It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE QUIT!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

This is the feeling you get when playing Destiny on Xbox Live and it server disconnects only seconds from the match being over. You are in 1st place on your team in control, well over 5000 pts, highest KDR you've ever had, got heavy ammo multiple times and used the Zombie Apocalypse* to blast 3 people out of a control spot, used your special to kill two more in another control while you over took it. Oh and on the third match where you haven't received any items on the end so for sure this time...RAAAAHHHBAAAA

Needless to say I won't be playing Destiny for a long time, until I can cope with this loss...

FFFFFF UUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 9-10-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Can i use your gun while you sit out?

a reply to: boncho

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

They must have targeted you and your success specifically. It's all a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Anything like when composing a deeply extensial treaties, plumbed from the depths of my subconscious, a thought stream so profound that my fingers can barely keep up with the flow of truth imparted from the ends of time and just before I post, there is a power faliure?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It's simple math, the answer to XB1 is PS4.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I've seen this happen to a couple of guys on the Raid mission right before we beat Atheon, I would be hot too.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

It's simple math, the answer to XB1 is PS4.

I have it. Are the connection issues any better? If they are Id be willing to get it for that console as well. I just got it for the other because one is in the living room and the other the bedroom and the wife only lets me play certain ones at certain times of the day.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Can i use your gun while you sit out?

Such a fluke I got that gun in the first place, at the time I just started playing, right after I hit level 20 I didn't know what a legendary was, or the colour, I nearly dismantled it because I wasn't big on machine guns. Thank god I didn't.

I know where it gets its name!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I've had a few of those moments ... right about the time you're ready to complete a long Task Force ... and server crash.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

i am in Scotland and the internet and wifi have been buggy for 20 + hours now the wifi is cutting out every 3-4 minutes aaaaaahhhhhhhh i feel your pain

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I don't rage quit in the FPS games I play. I don't give anybody the pleasure. However, when I manage to kill a gaming server by people rage quitting, then it's both frustrating (I wanted to play and nobody wants to play with me!) and a little schadenfreude inducing. I wish I had something on my characters that indicates how many servers I've killed like notches on a belt. That'd be nice.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
That's what you get when you play with little black boxes...get a bicycle!

Ps, I can recommend good eye drops too.
edit on 9-10-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I care soooo very much for you and this news almost had me in tears.
(What's an Xbox 360 anyway?)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I care soooo very much for you and this news almost had me in tears.
(What's an Xbox 360 anyway?)

Xbox 1, better than 360. And Im actually a die hard PS fan, I had PS1,2,3,4 all first generations, but after buying my PS4 last year I realized it had no games available for it worth playing. The COD and BF4 was just the old gen game with a little better graphics.

So I opted in for X-1, mainly because it had Titanfall, and Titanfall rocked. Which got me enjoying the controller for FPS games. Bigger hand grips gives better control I find...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Surly they must be something to do in your moms basement while it gets sorted !
Or look out the window at the REAL WORLD !

I second nelson !
Ha ha pfft

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
how can you rage quit a crappy game? O.o

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Why people gotta hate on Destiny?

I feel your pain OP. Those rat bastard hackers who call themselves 'lizard squad' has been specifically targeting Bungie's servers with their DDOS attacks since the game launched. As well as PSN and Xbox live.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I'm giving you a flag for having an xb1.

It sucks that the server dropped though.

Not much into fps'ers and prefer rpg's myself,
however, I feel your pain.

I was playing Need for Speed Rivals and had just completed the game for the first time, and it glitched.
I had to reboot the xb1 and when I did, it put me all the way back to the 5th mission.
The pain, was probably similar to your frustration rant,
so you get a star for that too.

lol

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I switched over to shadow of Mordor and I am feeling must less stressed out by it than Destiny.

Seriously when you start to break it down Destiny is a pretty crap game.

It has no story, all missions are the same (Go here kill aliens protect your ghost for 5 minutes then beat up this bullet sponge), it even re-uses weapon models so that nice big gun you are showing off in the OP is the exact same model as the same one i got at level 18 only its got 130 damage. Then there is the problem of no matchmaking for the raids which really pisses me off and I wish they had put in cross party chat for the strike missions. And while i am having a rant what about that god awful loot generator, OP even if you had come first the guy who came second last probably would have walked away with a nice exotic while you got nothing or a worthless blue engram.

I personally have had no issues with the servers like you have however.

ohhhh and one last little point i want to make.

Really gets me angry this one.

DLC!!!!!

Seriously i shell out almost £50 only to be told i will have to shell it out again if i want to get the rest of the Game.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

They conned me!!

This is what Activation has done to Bungie.

top topics

join