It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman: ‘At least 10 ISIS fighters’ caught trying to cross into US {{ UPDATE }} JW Confirms

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I thought Department of Homeland Security debunked this. NOT that I trust them, but....

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
My sources also confirm that along with the terrorists 5 unicorns were also caught trying to sneak into the US

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hmmm.

‘Hell to pay’ if terrorists’ link to drug cartels isn’t checked

Iron Triangle of Terror: Iran, Hezbollah, and Los Zetas?

Where one is the other is.

Sunni fire fighting Shia fire.

I guess some people forget that 'terrorists' thrive in unstable areas.

And you can not get any more unstable than Mexico, other than the ME.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Officials became suspicious when they noticed a group wearing all black with white tennis shoes
edit on 9-10-2014 by cleverhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Before ISIS became all the talk I seem to remember from a couple of years ago the number was around 600 persons of interest (people from designated countries hostile to the USA) that had been captured.

However, there are Muslim survival camps in many states where they train with weapons and develop "survival skills" ... Even a few threads about the schools ... again if my memory serves me. Also there is nothing wrong with them training... it is their right for the 2d amendment is for all U.S. citizens...

Some believe D68 the virus came across the border which has infected at least 600 in many states and at this time shows no signs of stopping it's spread.

So IMO if ISIS is sending guys or lone wolf types are crossing the border..... if I were running the show it would be to bring C-4 or other types of explosives into the country.. To my limited knowledge there has not been anyone captured carrying military grade explosives into the country.

If there are radicals already here who want to cause death and destruction in the USA... and if they can coordinate their dastardly plans.... There are many targets of opportunity where they could get much 'bang for their buck'.

Black powder and pressure cooker bombs work on soft targets but all they do is stir up the hornets nest and ruin a few lives.

As others have implied the government can not be to afraid of what is crossing the border or they would shut the darn thing down unless it is a grand plan to some nefarious end.

Just thoughts as it is early morning here and my coffee cup is empty

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I don't know why everyone is so worried about ISIS. Judging by the news, they will all die from ebola anyway.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight, a Congressman says 10 ISIS fighters rocked-up and apparently ID themselves as ISIS fighters, hence the reason the Congressman knows unequivocally that they are ISIS.

Department of Homeland Security disagrees, so do some others but that's irrelevant because a thieving, lying politician said that at least 10 ISIS's were nabbed.

And this is all over the news.

Very good, carry on.

Propaganda 101.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
You ever wonder why there are so many westerners in ISIS? This is ISIS,
public.isishq.com...

Gee, why do you think they call them ISIL or just IS now? LOL! Don't smell what the Obama administration is cooking.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
My sources also confirm that along with the terrorists 5 unicorns were also caught trying to sneak into the US

You forgot the evil Teletubbies that were riding the Unicorns waving Black and Green flags.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
I thought Department of Homeland Security debunked this. NOT that I trust them, but....

No, when the Congressmen asked the director of the play called DHS, he said I don't know if that happened on 9/11 this year but I will check and get back to you. The Congressmen about threw something at him for not knowing. He is just another Obama flunky.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
So, let me get this straight, a Congressman says 10 ISIS fighters rocked-up and apparently ID themselves as ISIS fighters, hence the reason the Congressman knows unequivocally that they are ISIS.

Department of Homeland Security disagrees, so do some others but that's irrelevant because a thieving, lying politician said that at least 10 ISIS's were nabbed.

Very good, carry on.

Propaganda 101.

You forgot to mention that this congressman is a Republican, and thus is a true red blooded American and Republicans always tell the truth and are our only hope in our endless fight against evil workers demanding more rights, and those entitled minorities and women that are demanding even more equality!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
isn't anybody the least bit concerned that there is only one source for this claim?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

Here's the other side of that report stating that ISIS has not been crossing the border and calling Duncan Hunter a liar.

Immense Lie About ISIS Spreads Fear, Confusion & The Republican Message

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
That is categorically untrue. There have been no actual reports of ISIS fighters entering the US. Period. This Congressmen, when pressed completely recanted - briefly. It took less than a day to begin his repeated lies. Lies that he debunked himself.

I feel for the people in his district. He doesnt think much of their intelligence.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

If indeed this event took place, they should never have even been caught, they should just have been shot!

It's not like there just some poor illegal immigrant types. There here to do nasty despicable acts to innocent civilians, no point in giving these bastards the media attention they so obviously crave!

edit on 10-10-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
This simply can't be a surprise to anyone...right? Let's lay this out. We KNOW FOR A FACT that Americans (or people from the United States) went to fight with ISIS. That means people who are affiliated with ISIS were already here. Sure, they were Americans, but they were here. Now what are the chances that ALL the ISIS supporting Americans left to fight with ISIS? I would say zero percent...there are people who support ISIS here in America. My guess...just a wild guess...is these people are practicing Muslims. Again...just a guess.

Now...we have open boarders (god knows why...oh yeah...democratic votes) so people of different beliefs (not meaning just religious) are entering our country ILLEGALLY. ISIS has already stated they are coming to America to attack us. Unless they are complete idiots or without the means to travel...they are attempting to enter the US. That could be from Canada, Mexico, on boats into Florida, etc. Hell...they could simply fly over for a "temporary" visit.

The government is legally supposed to lock down the borders. They REFUSE TO FOLLOW THE LAW. Yes Obama...I'm pointing at you too! So the government isn't going to say that ISIS has infiltrated (umm...or is that simply walked) into our country. As you know...the government is now famous for lying. The president lies, his minions lie, they all lie. But the border patrol has no reason to lie. In fact...I would say that if they wanted to lie, didn't care about the US (AKA democrat progressive), they should lie and say NO ISIS MEMBER HAS ENTERED THE US. That would be in their benefit as it would mean they are and can do their job.

So yes...ISIS is here! 100%, guaranteed, for sure and as promised. The PROBLEM is, Obama and his people won't do crap about it. Hell...they basically invited them here. That is the reality. The government doesn't care so we are powerless there. We can't really protect ourselves against a terror attack from within...so we are powerless. The only thing remaining in my extremely frustrated mind is revenge! Revenge on those who allowed this...who allowed ebola, those who lie to us, put us and our families in danger of being murdered. And at the current time that means one thing...the Obama administration and those that support him.

I've long said that people from the left shouldn't blame the the republican representatives for what they do or don't do. They should blame those of us who voted them in for the purpose of opposing this administration. It takes a little more balls to blame your republican neighbor than some distant representatives in Washington. So now I call this...blame those who voted for, and continue to support Obama, his administration of liars and the progressive left. If they are your neighbor...THAT is where you should look when you wish to see the problem. Because THAT is where it originated...with their vote, their "plan" for America. THIS is their plan realized...what do you think of it?

PS: So to all you Obama, left, progressive supporters. I say this is YOUR FAULT! The fault of your policies to keep open borders, allow a government to control the people...the citizens. And your fault for putting them in place to finish their chess game. Do you disagree? I would LOVE to hear how.
edit on 10/10/2014 by WeAreAWAKE because: Added PS

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Very good, carry on.

Propaganda 101.

You forgot to mention that this congressman is a Republican, and thus is a true red blooded American and Republicans always tell the truth and are our only hope in our endless fight against evil workers demanding more rights, and those entitled minorities and women that are demanding even more equality!

I'm sure this is a waste of time...but what the hell. "Evil workers demanding more rights". Since when does a hired hand have a right to anything when taking a job? I can offer a job without benefits, at minimum wage, etc. It is what I may chose to offer as a person looking for an employee. No one has to take the job if they don't like it...and if they do take the job, don't start complaining about what you accepted. "More equality" for "minorities and women". We are all equal...we are all paid based upon our skills. What you seem to want is "more equality" as in more than equal. If an employee is valued for what they were hired for...their work...they will succeed. If not...tough. And if you happen to be one that doesn't excel...that is your fault and no one owes you anything. It isn't my job, or an employer's job to "make" someone equal. They have to BE equal. A crappy employee who is always late isn't equal to one that is good at their job and is there every day. Sorry...but if that person happens to be a minority or a woman...that by itself doesn't give you preference. After all...EVERYONE IS EQUAL...right?
edit on 10/10/2014 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Photos and video or it didn't happen.

Not buying it.

Counterbalance shield on!

Top immigration officials have shot down claims from various Republicans that fighters for the terrorist group ISIS are trying to enter the United States by land through the Mexican border. Both Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson and former national chief of the United States Border Patrol David Aguilar have said that there is no proof that ISIS has entered the United States.
Thursday afternoon, Aguilar released a statement saying that claims of ISIS crossing the Mexican border were false. He said “The recent claims suggesting that terrorist organizations like ISIS have now crossed the U.S. Mexico border are unfounded…DHS has indicated that there is no credible intelligence suggesting that any member of a terrorist group has been apprehended at the border or that such a crossing is imminent.” Wednesday, Johnson said that Hunter’s claims had no “credible, specific intelligence to that effect.” And Thursday, he expanded on those comments in a major address, explaining that four arrests some claimed were linked to ISIS were in fact of members of the Kurdish Worker’s Party, “an organization that is actually fighting against ISIL and defended Kurdish territory in Iraq.” [Source][/ex ]
edit on 10/10/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Photos and video or it didn't happen.

Not buying it.

Counterbalance shield on!

Top immigration officials have shot down claims from various Republicans that fighters for the terrorist group ISIS are trying to enter the United States by land through the Mexican border. Both Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson and former national chief of the United States Border Patrol David Aguilar have said that there is no proof that ISIS has entered the United States.
Thursday afternoon, Aguilar released a statement saying that claims of ISIS crossing the Mexican border were false. He said “The recent claims suggesting that terrorist organizations like ISIS have now crossed the U.S. Mexico border are unfounded…DHS has indicated that there is no credible intelligence suggesting that any member of a terrorist group has been apprehended at the border or that such a crossing is imminent.” Wednesday, Johnson said that Hunter’s claims had no “credible, specific intelligence to that effect.” And Thursday, he expanded on those comments in a major address, explaining that four arrests some claimed were linked to ISIS were in fact of members of the Kurdish Worker’s Party, “an organization that is actually fighting against ISIL and defended Kurdish territory in Iraq.” [Source][/ex ]

If it comes from the mouths of those control us...it is a lie. Therefore...when any of these groups says anything, the opposite is likely true.
edit on 10/10/2014 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE
I'm not even sure anymore this is an issue of control. I think these people are cowards at the core.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join